Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2017, 05:51 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movedintime View Post
I made a post a while ago with 1st hand knowledge describing an entire industry in the U.S. about illegals earning over 50K a year. Getting paid mostly cash, claiming low income and receiving Government housing, welfare/food stamps/cash assistance and Tax Fruad.

All felonies happening every day across America. Your hard earned tax $'s supplying a fantastic life for thousands of immigrants (not even legal) although some are, but still committing felony fraud against the U.S. and it citizens daily. They buy Mercedes, BMW's and other high end cars all cash. completely outfitted with the latest Louis vuitton handbags, $400 jeans ect. all paid for Thanks to You.

It seems to all fall on deaf ears. People say 'that sucks, thats not right, then run off to get some shopping done.

They spend $35 an hour (a little exaggeration) but not much.

Again it gets discussed and will again in the future. A Government must have a need for this type of activity to be able to continue. It's beyond me, must be why I don't run the Government
first hand knowledge that you can't provide a source for.. uh huh, you betcha

Old 12-30-2017, 05:59 PM

1,022 posts, read 738,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
first hand knowledge that you can't provide a source for.. uh huh, you betcha

Oh boy, Sometimes when you read what someone wrote it doesn't come across as the author intended.

I am not accusing you, but sounds like you defend this type of activity.

Before I respond in error, can you clear that up so we don't get into a rude attacking each other type conversation ?

Do you support the exploitation of the U.S. and it's citizens ?

Old 12-30-2017, 06:03 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,120,849 times
Quote:
But 100% true and that is 'just the tip of the iceberg' as they say.

Along with taking those Government handouts, and sending it back to the family in their native country. Untaxed free money

And........

And.....

And........

If you want to know more, just ask. I have no problem filling in those who don't know.

The Mexican people coming into this country (illegally) just makes the news.
You don't have to Tell me. As a police officer for over a decade I've seen illegals drive drunk, hit and run with no insurance, bar fights, gang shootings, beating their husbands and wives, tax fraud....

The list goes on and on. And this is in a smaller city outside of Chicago.

The liberals either are ignorant fools on this issue or they are ok with it all

Old 12-30-2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Oh boy, Sometimes when you read what someone wrote it doesn't come across as the author intended.
Not as you intended? Please tell me what you intended here:

Quote:
I made a post a while ago with 1st hand knowledge describing an entire industry in the U.S. about illegals earning over 50K a year. Getting paid mostly cash, claiming low income and receiving Government housing, welfare/food stamps/cash assistance and Tax Fruad. All felonies happening every day across America. Your hard earned tax $'s supplying a fantastic life for thousands of immigrants (not even legal) although some are, but still committing felony fraud against the U.S. and it citizens daily. They buy Mercedes, BMW's and other high end cars all cash. completely outfitted with the latest Louis vuitton handbags, $400 jeans ect. all paid for Thanks to You. It seems to all fall on deaf ears. People say 'that sucks, thats not right, then run off to get some shopping done. They spend $35 an hour (a little exaggeration) but not much.
Unless you can prove that then I call it nonsense, it makes no sense. Undocumented do not get welfare and food stamps period. I have lived around and known many people who are here illegally I have never seen ONE with a louis vuitton handbag or a mercedes, not ONE, most live humbly and quietly working minimum wage jobs and flying under the radar. If you can prove your claims then do it! But this thread has been built upon an unsupported claim that illegal construction workers earn $35 an hour and I am still waiting for the OP to prove that.
Quote:
Do you support the exploitation of the U.S. and it's citizens ?
Nope, and that's why I didn't vote for Trump

Old 12-30-2017, 06:26 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,086,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
You don't have to Tell me. As a police officer for over a decade I've seen illegals drive drunk, hit and run with no insurance, bar fights, gang shootings, beating their husbands and wives, tax fraud....

The list goes on and on. And this is in a smaller city outside of Chicago.

The liberals either are ignorant fools on this issue or they are ok with it all
Could be true and I don't disagree with it.

On the contrary, I have also seen incidences where the guy gets off of a Mercedes car, wearing gold chains, brand name glasses/clothes etc. He enters into the grocery store and picks up beer and plays 100 of dollars worth of lotto and scratch tickets, for which he pays cash.

And then he grabs a loaf of bread and some milk ... for that he conveniently uses food stamps.

Wears New Nike shoes and plays basketball all day in the section 8 approved housing complexes. Looks healthy, strong and active *BUT* does not work to make a living.

So these unemployment figures could also be somewhat misleading when we think that illegal workers are taking away our jobs.

This is my personal opinion and I may be wrong but ... when we look at the unemployment figures of a certain city or state, lets say, currently 5.5% in Chicago where the population is about 2.7 million.

This does not actually mean that 150,000 odd people are lined up in front of various offices and business filling out the job applications.

A big chunk of this population is simply lazy and does not want to work. The govt punishes the hard working people by taking a chunk out of their taxes and rewards the lazy who doesn't want to work.

This in turns is interpreted as if Mexicans have taken over the jobs so we got 150K left jobless.

If someone wants to find work, they WILL find it. Guaranteed!
It's all about how serious you are in finding work and make an honest living instead of finding ways to scavenge upon social welfare and/or be involve in illegal drug trade to make a living.

In my opinion, the wide spread abuse of social welfare is perhaps an equally bigger problem as illegal immigration is. There are people on welfare who simply and happily don't want to work which could spike the official unemployment numbers.

Old 12-30-2017, 06:41 PM

1,022 posts, read 738,977 times
Quote:
Not as you intended? Please tell me what you intended here:

Unless you can prove that then I call it nonsense, it makes no sense. Undocumented do not get welfare and food stamps period. I have lived around and known many people who are here illegally I have never seen ONE with a louis vuitton handbag or a mercedes, not ONE, most live humbly and quietly working minimum wage jobs and flying under the radar. If you can prove your claims then do it! But this thread has been built upon an unsupported claim that illegal construction workers earn $35 an hour and I am still waiting for the OP to prove that.
Nope, and that's why I didn't vote for Trump

Um.....Not me. This is what I mean by a simple misunderstanding. I'll try again. I don't want to be the one that didn't understand it as YOU intended.

Again, it still sounds like you're okay with people exploiting the U.S. and it's citizens.

Have you ever heard of a 'RUSE' .... I'm pretty sure you have.

One of the workers made a point to tell me of a trick. "I wear older cloths to work- People think I am poor - They give me bigger tips to help me, and after all I don't need to pay tax for tips" "hahaha" was the last words spoken from this person.

I usually don't play dems against reps. But I don't know any republicans that agree with ripping off America or defending these people.

Old 12-30-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Um.....Not me. This is what I mean by a simple misunderstanding. I'll try again. I don't want to be the one that didn't understand it as YOU intended.
Again, it still sounds like you're okay with people exploiting the U.S. and it's citizens.
Have you ever heard of a 'RUSE' .... I'm pretty sure you have.
One of the workers made a point to tell me of a trick. "I wear older cloths to work- People think I am poor - They give me bigger tips to help me, and after all I don't need to pay tax for tips" "hahaha" was the last words spoken from this person.
I usually don't play dems against reps. But I don't know any republicans that agree with ripping off America or defending these people.
Sorry, you lost me, I posted verbatim what you posted and you are telling me I misunderstood it? Ok..I'm going to let it go at that because this isn't making any sense to me.

Old 12-30-2017, 07:55 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,086,660 times
Quote:
I'm not 'sir', I'm a woman, and your pipe dream of returning to a super majority of whites in this Country isn't going to happen. By 2020 whites will be a minority among the population under 18, by 2040 whites will be a minority among all age groups so you might as well get used to it...neither you or oldglory can put this genie back in the bottle
Which is why it's absolutely critical we never lose the second amendment, since our children's children might very well need them when the time comes.

Old 12-30-2017, 08:14 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,086,660 times
Quote:
For what? to make America white again?
This country - everything we see today in America - is the definition of tyrannical. Aside from the fact that this "diversity" falsehood was based entirely off Ted Kennedy and his ilk lying to each and every one of our ancestors...

When we become second-class citizens in this country down the road (we will, it's already happening. For example: our tax dollars are stolen right out of our hands and sent to Ivy League schools [each and every one of them founded by Anglo Saxon Protestants] and then today these schools are made up of a paltry 15% of the same Anglo Saxon Protestants whose ancestors founded these institutions).

We are already second-class citizens as long as other less qualified individuals are given all sorts of positions/jobs/educations all while trampling on our backs in the name of the very lie we were sold. It's such an audacious spit in all of our faces it makes me sick.

So don't be surprised if somewhere down the road we deal with the tyranny that is the United States government.

Old 12-30-2017, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Keeth View Post
This country - everything we see today in America - is the definition of tyrannical. Aside from the fact that this "diversity" falsehood was based entirely off Ted Kennedy and his ilk lying to each and every one of our ancestors...
When we become second-class citizens in this country down the road (we will, it's already happening. For example: our tax dollars are stolen right out of our hands and sent to Ivy League schools (each and every one of them founded by Anglo Saxon Protestants) and then today these schools are made up of 15% of the same Anglo Saxon Protestants whose ancestors founded these institutions).
We are already second-class citizens as long as other less qualified individuals are given all sorts of positions/jobs/educations all while trampling on our backs.
So don't be surprised if somewhere down the road we deal with the tyranny that is the United States government.
Thank God I don't feel threatened by people who aren't the same color or religion as me, it must be awful for you to have to struggle with this nativism every day of your life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies