Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2017, 10:05 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
This thread took off in a weird direction. When I started it I guess I should have asked if anyone here was actually a offended that a Confederate flag photo bombed the very normal father and son fishing photo ?

I wonder if yahoo hadn't pointed out that there was a confederate flag there if anyone would have seen it but the few that look to discredit and create an outrage over everything and anything Trump ?

For those that clicked on the link and scrolled down there was another fake "outrage" posted where the Trump daughters, lounging by the pool in bikinis acted silly in a selfie video... while GASP! the Christmas tune "Silent Night" played in the background. I didn't know that song required people to stand at attention like when we show respect for our National Anthem and I didn't realize that the Trump Haters were so Christian ?

Crazy.

I do stand corrected though, that Trump hating is not "getting" ridiculous it has been ridiculous since the day he announced he was running. Trump just keeps surprising all the Haters and just might do so in a big way in 2020.

It shouldn't.

It was written in German in what is now/present day Austria.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2017, 10:21 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,635,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
Hillary and Trump both suck. End of story. Just because Hillary was bad doesn't mean that Trump is a good leader. Just because Trump is a crappy leader doesn't mean that Hillary was a good alternative. They were both equally bad, and the nation deserved a better alternative, there is a reason as to why both of them were among the least popular candidates ever
what you are saying is obviously false. Hillary has expert knowledge and has an entire lifetime of public service. Hillary is respected around the world and feared by Putin.

Trump has proven over the last year that is he the worst leader this nation has had in our lifetimes. Trump has made zero effort to repair the damage he caused during the election and spent the last year pandering to his cult and dividing his own party. The nation has lost its global leadership. The EU is now the ethical leader of the world, Russia has been allowed to expand , china has made a fool of Trump. And trump gave both China and Israel huge gifts and received zero in return. Trumps failure on the international stage is going to hurt our commercial interests for many years to come. whoever follows trump (L or R) will their work cut out for them trying to repair the damage these short term fools are doing.

on every level Trump is a failure. Well excluding Trump funnelling money to the likes of me, instead of his base. But then when you put Goldman sachs employees in charge of every single fiscal branch of gov, what else would happen... old trumpy is juicing the markets for a short term gain at a very steep long term cost to the middle class. of course trump's supporters don't even see how the tax bill is a massive con. they are dazzled by a few token dollars, while the services and structures the public depends on are defunded broadly..

Trump is the least popular POTUS in our lifetimes. And that is WITH a super strong stock market! what happens to trump when the market drops.... ? my guess ? The GOP gets rid of Mitch, Ryan and a handful of others and then declares themselves as anti trump and scandalised...

Old 12-28-2017, 10:54 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
No shortage of people who had nothing better to do than hate everything Obama, for 8 years.

This is the way it rolls with a 24/7 news cycle and robust social media.

Yes I agree but the thing is the hatred for Trump was limited to the far Right wing talk radio and TV and they didn't as much hate Obama but they certainly criticized him to no end.

We are seeing outright hatred of everything Trump displayed on the nightly news and internet sites like the posted yahoo so called news article.

Trump doesn't need any help with putting his foot into his mouth but the media is slamming him at every turn anyways.
The outrageous assumption the article was trying to reach is that since there was a Confederate flag on the boat in the distance behind Jared Kushner and his son that they must approve of racism because otherwise they would have photoshopped it out or moved themselves away from such a disgusting display of white supremacy.

The "ROLL" as you describe it is nothing but the Left and the Lefty media trying to discredit a man and his family in the eyes of the American public as they push their agenda for 2018 and 2020.

Trump is controversial but I don't think he deserves the daily beating he is getting in the media and hyping up a fake outrage over a family photo from a fishing trip is ridiculous.

Old 12-28-2017, 11:41 AM

52,688 posts, read 47,955,803 times
Default The Hate Needs To Stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I just saw his on yahoo news and it is sooo stupid. Don't these people that hate everything Trump have anything else better to do?

It seems that Jared Kushner, Ivanka and their son were out fishing like many families do while on a vacation and after catching a fish father and son posed for a photo, well way off in the distance was a boat that had nothing to do with their fishing expedition and GASP! that boat was flying both the American flag and the Confederate one.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ivanka-tr...192401139.html

SO the idiots have made the leap to suggest that the Kushners should have known better and photoshopped that hateful symbol out of the photo and since they didn't it must mean that they are Ok with racism.

read the comments, they are really stupid.

I wonder what would have been said if the pirate jolly roger flag was flying out there?

People waste too much time over things they can't do anything about. I've never seen so much hate directed at one president in my entire life as I've seen with this one, and it's really not fair. Donald Trump made history last year and is doing very well in his role as President. People don't have to like him or agree with him, but, good grief, can people out there just let it go and move on with life???

Besides, if anyone hates his policies (which are all to improve life in our country), then they simply hate America. Hey, just sayin'.

Old 12-28-2017, 12:48 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amenalot View Post
Do you know what the word 'beard' means?
Yep. Do you?

Old 12-28-2017, 12:51 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
the Trump hate is nothing new they've hated him ever since he announced his intent to run and the better the economy gets they'll hate him even more after trying to claim it is a result of Obamas doing

Old 12-28-2017, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Consider the source. Obama is the most irrelevant man in the world. I'll give you that. And he HATES that fact.
And you know this how?

Old 12-28-2017, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
the Trump hate is nothing new they've hated him ever since he announced his intent to run and the better the economy gets they'll hate him even more after trying to claim it is a result of Obamas doing
Not hate.

Where do you get that? Do you yourself hate people so readily? It must come from something you read.

When I see a snake in the grass I do not hate it, but take the usual precautions. When a telemarketer calls me unexpectedly, I don't hate them, but I cut the conversation short.

When I get the postcard that a convicted child molester has moved into the neighborhood, I don't hate the person but keep my grandchildren away from there.

When I am going to a big station or someplace like that where pickpockets or muggers could be active, I don't hate them, but I remain guarded.

When a con man, liar and swindler gets elected president, I don't hate the man, but I pay attention to how he is raping the country and screwing the working people, and keep my distance.

Prudence dictates that mature adults be careful and vigilant with regard to scumbags, swindlers and thieves.

Old 12-29-2017, 06:47 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,741,647 times
I agree completely with Hesychois. I don't hate Trump. I hate the things he has done & continues to do. His 'bait & switch' tactics are appalling and I believe he is seriously disturbed.

Old 12-29-2017, 06:50 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Oh I own that I hate him...despise him as a celebrity, President, human being.

I own that. I'm not ashamed. I can't like a person who has some 30 years of being and idiot and saying ridiculous things....he brings out the worse in people, this country, the world. \

So what.....many folks hated Obama --

Whine cry -- poor Trump....poor conservatives -- they feel victimized because so many people can't stand Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies