U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-29-2017, 07:38 PM
 
4,337 posts, read 939,172 times
Reputation: 2055

Advertisements

Amazing that women have to be kept separate from Muslim men in Germany. How is it that a religion with so many strict rules finds it acceptable to sexually assault random women?

This is from the BBC not Breitbart or Gateway Pundit.

New Year's Eve party in Berlin to have 'safe zone' for women - BBC News

The new security measures planned for the Brandenburg Gate party come amid concerns about sexual assaults.

A large number of assaults and robberies targeting women at Cologne's New Year's Eve celebrations two years ago horrified Germany.

Hundreds of women reported being attacked by gangs of men with migrant backgrounds.



Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-29-2017, 07:39 PM
 
7,431 posts, read 2,154,526 times
Reputation: 2881
Liberals want this in the US
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-29-2017, 07:45 PM
 
Location: USA
17,632 posts, read 13,075,893 times
Reputation: 11779
More Fake news. Any man could do this. These just happen to be Muslim. If they immigrated to the US they would be fine Democrats
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-29-2017, 07:45 PM
 
47,228 posts, read 38,050,826 times
Reputation: 29464
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
Amazing that women have to be kept separate from Muslim men in Germany. How is it that a religion with so many strict rules finds it acceptable to sexually assault random women?

This is from the BBC not Breitbart or Gateway Pundit.

New Year's Eve party in Berlin to have 'safe zone' for women - BBC News

The new security measures planned for the Brandenburg Gate party come amid concerns about sexual assaults.

A large number of assaults and robberies targeting women at Cologne's New Year's Eve celebrations two years ago horrified Germany.

Hundreds of women reported being attacked by gangs of men with migrant backgrounds.



Important to note...this is BBC, not some crackpot right wing crap.

It's been a very real phenomenon in some countries, enough so to change their policing patterns.

Ironically, the same people that make fun of southern states for being uneducated, backwards towards women, other religions and races.... and overly religious....the minute the immigrants are of another faith, along with the uneducated, backwards, and even more biased against other religions and women show up in another country instead of citing them....they make excuses.

I guess Bubba the white supremacist from Alabama is an easy target while akmed, the Syrian with the same views is unfair to stereotype and should be embraced with welcome arms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-29-2017, 07:47 PM
 
Location: USA
17,632 posts, read 13,075,893 times
Reputation: 11779
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Liberals want this in the US
They sure wouldn't be Liberal, but they would be Democrats
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-29-2017, 07:59 PM
 
Location: Earth
17,449 posts, read 22,413,519 times
Reputation: 7227
This is exactly what radical feminists/the MeToo crowd/SJWs want in the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-29-2017, 08:47 PM
 
4,337 posts, read 939,172 times
Reputation: 2055
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
More Fake news. Any man could do this. These just happen to be Muslim. If they immigrated to the US they would be fine Democrats
BBC fake news that paints Muslim's in a bad light? Come on be serious!

Any man can do this but hoards of Muslims doing this seems to be a German issue. For now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-29-2017, 08:49 PM
 
4,337 posts, read 939,172 times
Reputation: 2055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Important to note...this is BBC, not some crackpot right wing crap.

It's been a very real phenomenon in some countries, enough so to change their policing patterns.

Ironically, the same people that make fun of southern states for being uneducated, backwards towards women, other religions and races.... and overly religious....the minute the immigrants are of another faith, along with the uneducated, backwards, and even more biased against other religions and women show up in another country instead of citing them....they make excuses.

I guess Bubba the white supremacist from Alabama is an easy target while akmed, the Syrian with the same views is unfair to stereotype and should be embraced with welcome arms.
That is why I linked the BBC. Still some lefty joker labeled it fake news.

But yes there is a double standard towards Muslims from the left. I really don't get it. I think in time it will come back to haunt them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-30-2017, 01:49 AM
 
Location: USA
17,632 posts, read 13,075,893 times
Reputation: 11779
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
BBC fake news that paints Muslim's in a bad light? Come on be serious!

Any man can do this but hoards of Muslims doing this seems to be a German issue. For now.
Muslims are an improvement to Germany. They are needed to offset the German Right
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-30-2017, 01:55 AM
 
2,907 posts, read 2,073,825 times
Reputation: 5592
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
Amazing that women have to be kept separate from Muslim men in Germany. How is it that a religion with so many strict rules finds it acceptable to sexually assault random women?

This is from the BBC not Breitbart or Gateway Pundit.

New Year's Eve party in Berlin to have 'safe zone' for women - BBC News

The new security measures planned for the Brandenburg Gate party come amid concerns about sexual assaults.

A large number of assaults and robberies targeting women at Cologne's New Year's Eve celebrations two years ago horrified Germany.

Hundreds of women reported being attacked by gangs of men with migrant backgrounds.


The answer is that Islam explicitly encourages Muslim men to rape infidel women.

And forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands (as prisoners of war) . . . (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 319). (See also Suras 4:3 and 33:50).

Successful indeed are the believers, who are humble in their prayers and who keep aloof from what is vain and who are givers of poor-rate and who guard their private parts, except before their mates or those whom their right hands possess, for they surely are not blamable.

Qur'an23:1-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
BBC fake news that paints Muslim's in a bad light? Come on be serious!

Any man can do this but hoards of Muslims doing this seems to be a German issue. For now.
I think he is being facetious.

At least i hope.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top