Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2017, 09:50 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,526,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
If they asked him 16 times, what was he going to do? Deny 15 times and admit 1?
The reporter did not even ONCE ask Trump about Russian collusion. Not. even. one. question.

Instead he asked questions on many other topics. Trump himself brought the topic back to Russia and collusion. 16 times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2017, 09:57 AM

3,046 posts, read 2,382,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
We need to chase the legal system to wear If you deny a crime three times you're automatically guilty. If you deny a crime 16 times then you're automatically guilty of five crimes Plus.

You do realize that all this garbage is setting up Trump for a 2020 victory, you do know that don't you?
No, all this "garbage" is setting himself up for a jail cell.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:16 AM

23,856 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Every time Trump writes a tweet denying a story or does a interview like the NYTs interview denying Russian collusion only reinforces the story or his involvement with the Russians.

Why?

Because Trump is a seriously and a serially bad liar. His lies and denials are so transparent.

His denials might as well be admissions.
So a denial is proof of guilt?

You've had sex with sheep hundreds of times. Deny it. I dare you.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:19 AM

23,856 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
It’s scary that people like you are just out in society.
Scared of a different opinion or position?

Interesting.

Not so long ago, people would engage those with differing opinions to learn about why they held them. Now? Now we're just saying that those people are "scary" and often we hear that they should actually be disallowed from voicing those opinions.

You're part of the problem.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:32 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
So a denial is proof of guilt?

You've had sex with sheep hundreds of times. Deny it. I dare you.
Have you read Trump's denials.

I will respond to your question how Trump would respond to it.

Q: Mr. Trump you've had sex with sheep hundreds of times. Do you deny it?

TRUMP: I deny that I have ever met any sheep. If I met a sheep I would not have sex with the sheep, but if I had sex with the sheep I would not admit it as it is personal between me and the sheep. I want to make it clear I do not have sex with sheep. I may have met a sheep once... or twice...but I never slept with a sheep. Is sleeping with sheep a crime? Even if I had slept with a sheep, which I deny, it is not a crime. I deny I have slept with sheep. But if it is consensual what is the problem? Where is the crime? Me and sheep are only good friends. There is no crime being a friend with the sheep. Stop harassing me. Yes, I like sheep, but I would not have sex with them, but if I did have sex it is none of your damn business. It is all fake news..though I do like sheep which is not a crime.

Old 12-30-2017, 12:01 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Paper of what record? Democrat, Progressive LIES? The NYT is only relevant to the far left. It doesn't matter if it is totally false, it is what you want to hear.
So I guess all those things Trump told the NYT was totally false? Oh yeah, they kinda were, lol.

Old 12-30-2017, 12:04 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,382,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Scared of a different opinion or position?

Interesting.

Not so long ago, people would engage those with differing opinions to learn about why they held them. Now? Now we're just saying that those people are "scary" and often we hear that they should actually be disallowed from voicing those opinions.

You're part of the problem.
There's nothing to engage when the other person's opinion is not based in reality, but rather on fairy tales mixed with half truths.

Old 12-30-2017, 12:32 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,791,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemgin View Post
Long after Trump and his acolytes are gone, The Times will still be the country's paper of record. Trump knows it.
They were also the USSR's paper of record to the rest of the world. Walter Durante was the greatest apologist for Stalin's purges and liquidations.

Old 12-30-2017, 12:38 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,900,681 times
trump was NOT asked about Russian collusion. He kept bringing it up....SIXTEEN times in 35 minutes. THAT is a sign of a guilty conscience.

Old 12-30-2017, 12:41 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
He learned the art of lying from Obama. Where was your moral outrage and indignation when Obama stood before the nation and lied for 8 years? As soon as Obama said "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor." The entire nation knew that was a lie. I could write a book about Obama's lies.
Oh please do. In fact, why don't you right now list all of Obama's lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
trump was NOT asked about Russian collusion. He kept bringing it up....SIXTEEN times in 35 minutes. THAT is a sign of a guilty conscience.
Not just guilty conscience, that text of what he said is pure crazy. Literally, that mess of words are the words of a crazy person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies