U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2017, 09:06 AM

3,679 posts, read 1,414,501 times

Advertisements

What is this, high school? Lets make fun of the smart kids and bully them! Great trash/bully thread OP.

Old 12-30-2017, 09:08 AM

1,194 posts, read 539,576 times
Quote:
You really don't understand how evolution works, do you. Evolving to fly likely took millions of years.
Really..just because millions of years pass that somehow again that nature magically overcomes the complexity of flight.

BTW...what advantage would an animal or insect have with a partially formed wing until a fully formed wing evolved? In my opinion they would be at a disadvantage and easy prey.

Old 12-30-2017, 09:09 AM

15,353 posts, read 17,616,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
You put me on your ignore list...oh no im so heart broken...
If a lot of posters did this, it could impact your paycheck because your threads would die sooner due to no responses. Paid posters strive for active threads that gets lots of views and lots of replies.

That's why they add new replies within their own threads over time - to keep them active. Such paid posters rarely, if ever, reply in threads originated by a different poster. Because they don't get paid if it's not their thread and it's a waste of time for a paid poster. Instead, paid posters create their own threads and do their best to keep them active.

Just like this thread.

Old 12-30-2017, 09:13 AM

Quote:
If a lot of posters did this, it could impact your paycheck because your threads would die sooner due to no responses. Paid posters strive for active threads that gets lots of views and lots of replies.

That's why they add comments within their own threads - to keep them active. Such paid posters rarely, if ever, comment in threads that originated by a different poster. Because they don't get paid if it's not their thread and it's a waste of time for a paid poster. Instead, paid posters create their own threads and do their best to keep them active.

Just like this thread.
Actually moonbat...FYI.. i'm semi-retired from the army and i get a good pension. I don't need the russians to pay for me to live!!!

Old 12-30-2017, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post

That's why they add new replies within their own threads over time - to keep them active. Such paid posters rarely, if ever, reply in threads originated by a different poster. Because they don't get paid if it's not their thread and it's a waste of time for a paid poster. Instead, paid posters create their own threads and do their best to keep them active.

Just like this thread.
Wounder what the kremlin's rates are. 30 Rubles per view?

Old 12-30-2017, 09:15 AM

3,576 posts, read 1,235,749 times
Quote:
Yeah right...lets see now take myself as test subject..my DNA has a board meeting with the aerodynamics engineering department. Hey guys Fordtrucks has been leaping on the road quite a bit lately. Lets help the poor guy out. Voila fordtrucks now has turbocharged jet thrusters on his arms. Yahoo...i can fly like superman!!!
Excellent job in displaying your ignorance about evolution.

Also, fair job of getting CD riled up.

I won't assume which was your intent

Old 12-30-2017, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Wounder what the kremlin's rates are. 30 Rubles per view?
Boy...moonbats are out in full force today

Old 12-30-2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Excellent job in displaying your ignorance about evolution.
And yet you can't explain the origin flight... lol

Old 12-30-2017, 09:18 AM

66,486 posts, read 30,325,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
You really don't understand how evolution works, do you. Evolving to fly likely took millions of years. Other features in other species take less time. The evolution of beak shape of finches has been observed over 30 years. Evolution in micro organisms can be observed over the course of weeks.

Evolution favors abilities that help a species survive.
Unless it's artificially tampered with, such as in the example I gave in my post.

Old 12-30-2017, 09:18 AM

Quote:
And yet you can't explain the origin flight... lol
Google.com ... try it sometime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or