Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2017, 09:20 PM

52,401 posts, read 34,133,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I knew you'll be one of the CD posters going crazy about this.

I never said I agree with what was Tweeted; All I said is that I understand where this is coming from.. I know, it's easier to make baseless claims instead of posting an intelligent response... This women's dad was killed in cold blood. Naturally the family is going to be emotional...

I'm here to fight against white supremacy, not appease it...
pointing out your sad hypocrisy is 'going crazy' ?

Well, count me in.

no 'white supremacy' on this thread for you to whine about, so you'll make some up to bravely rail against
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2017, 09:39 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,111,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
pointing out your sad hypocrisy is 'going crazy' ?

Well, count me in.

no 'white supremacy' on this thread for you to whine about, so you'll make some up to bravely rail against
LOL, this guy...

When you're owned try to move the goal post without anyone noticing, LOL.. We all know the radical vocal group of CD posters who subscribe to this ideology. We also know that they're not fooling anybody with their propaganda..

Old 01-01-2018, 01:51 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,111,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
30 plus arrests.... now that takes talent.
I'm sorry about his daughter dying at the age of 27, but come on.
These guy was no hero whatsoever.
Hero or not, he didn't deserve to be killed like that in cold blood. It's disgusting how people can just get online and undervalue lives just because they're black...

Old 01-01-2018, 02:01 PM

9,130 posts, read 5,775,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Hero or not, he didn't deserve to be killed like that in cold blood. It's disgusting how people can just get online and undervalue lives just because they're black...
"Killed in cold blood?" C'mon.
What should the cops have done when the subject resisted arrest?
They should have had a conference and decided that the criminal
was in too poor health to be detained and just let him go. Right?

Old 01-01-2018, 02:05 PM

15,484 posts, read 10,416,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
As many of you all have heard, Erica Garner (daughter of Eric Garner, who died while resisting arrest by the NYPD) passed away after suffering a heart attack brought upon by an asthma attack. I believe she was 27 and with two young children, which makes her death all the more tragic. Since her passing, however, whoever is controlling her Twitter page posted this gem of a message for journalists seeking comment on the situation at hand:

https://twitter.com/es_snipes/status/947131145719832578

Of course, you haven't heard a peep from the MSM condemning/calling out this blatant racism.

The ironic thing is that people across all racial and political lines believe in the need for policing reform. But when you have some who consistently try to racialize matters, you will never have the unity that you need to truly bring about reform.
Extremely poor taste, but I'm not going to hold it against Erica or her dad.

Old 01-01-2018, 02:10 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,381,223 times
To say that this is detestable would be putting nicely. Such a tweet is racist or close to it.

Old 01-01-2018, 02:15 PM

68,297 posts, read 54,147,563 times
How nice to see whoever's using that Twitter Acct. outing her/himself as a racist, they must be very proud.

Old 01-01-2018, 02:21 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,072,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Do a reverse if she was white and requested that only whites make comments. Still racist no matter how you slice it.
Whose side did you take when the cops choked her father to death over loose cigs?

Old 01-01-2018, 02:24 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,072,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
"Killed in cold blood?" C'mon.
What should the cops have done when the subject resisted arrest?
They should have had a conference and decided that the criminal
was in too poor health to be detained and just let him go. Right?
Yeah...big bad criminal. Comply or die, right? Even if all you’re suspected of doing is selling loosies!

BTW...chokeholds are ILLEGAL on the NYPD.

Old 01-01-2018, 03:15 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,438,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
As many of you all have heard, Erica Garner (daughter of Eric Garner, who died while resisting arrest by the NYPD) passed away after suffering a heart attack brought upon by an asthma attack. I believe she was 27 and with two young children, which makes her death all the more tragic. Since her passing, however, whoever is controlling her Twitter page posted this gem of a message for journalists seeking comment on the situation at hand:

https://twitter.com/es_snipes/status/947131145719832578

Of course, you haven't heard a peep from the MSM condemning/calling out this blatant racism.

The ironic thing is that people across all racial and political lines believe in the need for policing reform. But when you have some who consistently try to racialize matters, you will never have the unity that you need to truly bring about reform.

This is why the 1st amendment is so awesome.

It not only exposes the truth and your emotional feelings, but also the fools that pop into your life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies