Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2017, 07:51 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Why is there such as thing as "girl toys" and "boy toys"?
There wasn't until the gender police decided to define everything by gender so they could try to turn girls into boys and boys into girls.

Growing up, we just played with whatever we wanted. No one cared.

Now toys are a political statement to dictate a transgerderism social engineering agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2017, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
It's not a lifestyle, nor is a choice. Whether it's fun...I mean, is it fun for you to be cisgender, or is it just who you are? Is it normal? I would say with it's becoming more the norm, with public figures like Caitlyn Jenner and Laverne Cox having more exposure. Transgender and other gender nonconforming people are not the majority but they are normal, and the APA agrees.

If I had a child, I would want him or her to understand that. Not because I would assume my child isn't cisgender (chances are, they would be), but because I want my child to develop compassion for those who aren't like him or her, including their peers who might not be cisgender.
People need to be aware, yes. There is a difference between be aware and being indoctrinated.

What is happening is INDOCTRINATION. Not awareness.

Forcing a 5 yr old to play with toys they don't want to play with and telling them that girls are boys and boys are girls is not awareness. It's indoctrination. It shouldn't even be discussed at that age.

Middle school age and up? Yes, in a discussion by the PARENTS, not by the school. Do they have classes on heterosexual marriage in school? No. Why? It's a personal decision that has nothing to do with public education. Neither does transgederism.

If parents want to discuss this with their 5 yr olds at home, go for it. No one is stopping them.

Keep it out of the schools. It's indoctrination.

Old 12-31-2017, 07:58 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,960,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
It's called "Society" and "Morality". Care to participate?

The Left's roster of perverted behaviors is astonishing and prevents them from being mainstream.

But keep it up!
Raise your kids differently. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp. Just ask your mainstream God.

Old 12-31-2017, 07:59 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,252,087 times
I don't think about you either until people like you open your mouth And expect me to comply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
I don't care what you do, or where, or with whom. In fact, I don't think about you at all.

Old 12-31-2017, 08:01 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,252,087 times
Yes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
People need to be aware, yes. There is a difference between be aware and being indoctrinated.

What is happening is INDOCTRINATION. Not awareness.

Forcing a 5 yr old to play with toys they don't want to play with and telling them that girls are boys and boys are girls is not awareness. It's indoctrination. It shouldn't even be discussed at that age.

Middle school age and up? Yes, in a discussion by the PARENTS, not by the school. Do they have classes on heterosexual marriage in school? No. Why? It's a personal decision that has nothing to do with public education. Neither does transgederism.

If parents want to discuss this with their 5 yr olds at home, go for it. No one is stopping them.

Keep it out of the schools. It's indoctrination.

Old 12-31-2017, 08:03 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,087,421 times
Reading some of the comments here,

So there ARE people here on this very forum and in this very thread who would like to have this "neuter gender" thing enforced upon their own little kids in school and at home?

Old 12-31-2017, 08:19 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,960,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Reading some of the comments here,

So there ARE people here on this very forum and in this very thread who would like to have this "neuter gender" thing enforced upon their own little kids in school and at home?
Education is not enforcement. Contrary to the beliefs of many conservatives, ignorance is not bliss; it's just ignorance. You don't catch homosexuality or transgender from hearing about it. As for the penis slide, male children have penises, do they not? I don't understand the shame about genitals. They are parts of our bodies, just like ears, arms, or legs.

Old 12-31-2017, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Education is not enforcement. Contrary to the beliefs of many conservatives, ignorance is not bliss; it's just ignorance. You don't catch homosexuality or transgender from hearing about it. As for the penis slide, male children have penises, do they not? I don't understand the shame about genitals. They are parts of our bodies, just like ears, arms, or legs.
It is not education. It is indoctrination. There is a difference.

Education: 1+1=2. This is the letter A.

Indoctrination: Girls can be boys and boys can be girls. Let's play with our genderly neutrally appropriate toys even though most of us don't want to. You don't get to pick, I tell you what to play with. Then we'll read a story about gay penguins that shows how cool it is to be gay. Get it "cool"? HAHA. Let's all pretend to be gay penguins.

You don't catch rape either, but I bet you wouldn't want a kindergarten teaching explaining that to 5 yr olds through storytime. I wonder if a picture book has been written about it yet?

Old 12-31-2017, 08:33 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,033,677 times
Are you right-wingers serious?

You actually think there's a "leftist agenda" to get people to question their own sexuality?

Let's step back a bit and look at facts. I'll wait for the righties to switch screens away from Breitbart and look up from their Trump altars. Are all there yet? OK - good.

Look at our society today and how much sexuality is hidden in plain sight in our advertising, media, and entertainment. Everywhere, you see the pressure to conform to heterosexual norms. Buy these earrings for her and you'll get sex. Buy a big car and you'll get sex. Buy our beer and random, hot women will want to have sex with you. Buy this push-up bra and he'll want you. Buy this makeup and he'll need you. And on and on it goes. If you turn on the TV to any major channel, you won't be able to get through a half-hour show without some ad with subtle or obvious sexual meaning, and that doesn't count any sexuality in the show itself. I won't even get started on the internet and the sexuality there, and that's not including adult-rated sites.

Now, amid all this constant pressure to conform to heterosexual norms, guess what? LGBT people still exist. If social pressure could change people's sexuality, LGBT people would not exist. We would all be stereotypes, lusting after stereotypes of the opposite sex.

So, in reality, it is literally impossible for there to be any "liberal agenda to make people question their sexuality" or some other right-wing nonsense because such a thing could never work. People really need to start paying attention to the facts and the world around them vs. believing random right-wing crud they get from YouTube, which I assume is now an accredited news organization and research center... right...

Old 12-31-2017, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Are you right-wingers serious?

You actually think there's a "leftist agenda" to get people to question their own sexuality?

Let's step back a bit and look at facts. I'll wait for the righties to switch screens away from Breitbart and look up from their Trump altars. Are all there yet? OK - good.

Look at our society today and how much sexuality is hidden in plain sight in our advertising, media, and entertainment. Everywhere, you see the pressure to conform to heterosexual norms. Buy these earrings for her and you'll get sex. Buy a big car and you'll get sex. Buy our beer and random, hot women will want to have sex with you. Buy this push-up bra and he'll want you. Buy this makeup and he'll need you. And on and on it goes. If you turn on the TV to any major channel, you won't be able to get through a half-hour show without some ad with subtle or obvious sexual meaning, and that doesn't count any sexuality in the show itself. I won't even get started on the internet and the sexuality there, and that's not including adult-rated sites.

Now, amid all this constant pressure to conform to heterosexual norms, guess what? LGBT people still exist. If social pressure could change people's sexuality, LGBT people would not exist. We would all be stereotypes, lusting after stereotypes of the opposite sex.

So, in reality, it is literally impossible for there to be any "liberal agenda to make people question their sexuality" or some other right-wing nonsense because such a thing could never work. People really need to start paying attention to the facts and the world around them vs. believing random right-wing crud they get from YouTube, which I assume is now an accredited news organization and research center... right...
If a right wing homeschooling religious family says gay people are bad, it's brainwashing.

If a liberal public school education starts transgender and gay training from kindergarten on up through the school system, until the kids believe that girls can be boys and boys can be girls, and gay people are cool, it's "education."

Both are indoctrination. BOTH. You happen to agree with one, so call it education. See how that works?

(Has nothing to do with what's on tv. That's not the topic of discussion. If you want to discuss media, advertising and sex, start another thread.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies