Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2018, 08:05 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,931,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
Can we have more genitalia slides and forced crossdressing if it means fewer people who want to ban mosques, want to convict 14 year old girls who give nudie picks of themselves to 14 year old boys as felons, or want to make the gays illegal?

We need forced crossdressing in elementary schools...funded by my tax dollars! I want my tax dollars to pay for little boys' dresses...and lipstick. They would be taught about lipstick too. That way, I assume a greater percentage of the horrible people would flee the country than the non-horrible people, because they always seem to get the most upset about stuff like that. We can just turn everything back to normal once they're gone.
In one breath they rail how playing with gender opposite toys -- which is what it really is, do not mistake "gender neutral" for this agenda -- and cross dressing is harmless and have NOTHING to do with who kids grow up to be personally.

In the next breath they DEMAND that boys play with girl toys and girls play with boy toys and cross dress because it makes them better people.

Which is it? Influence or no influence? And if it has no influence ... WHY ARE YOU DEMANDING IT?
And if it has influence, what are you demanding that girls turn into boys and boys turn into girls?

If forcing girls to play with girl toys is harmful, why do you force boys to play with girl toys you have already identified as HARMFUL?

Hypocritical ideology. Talking out of both sides of the mouth. Pushing an agenda at all costs.

Leave the kids ALONE. See how easy that is? Just leave the kids ALONE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2018, 11:03 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,081,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
He's already been through one, what would be the point?
How do you know if it was really a giant one?

And why he has to go thru is penis one? Is it a like practice for an actual event in the future where he will go through an actual penis? If not, what's the point?

Old 01-01-2018, 11:04 AM

5,671 posts, read 4,348,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
In one breath they rail how playing with gender opposite toys -- which is what it really is, do not mistake "gender neutral" for this agenda -- and cross dressing is harmless and have NOTHING to do with who kids grow up to be personally.

In the next breath they DEMAND that boys play with girl toys and girls play with boy toys and cross dress because it makes them better people.

Which is it? Influence or no influence? And if it has no influence ... WHY ARE YOU DEMANDING IT?
And if it has influence, what are you demanding that girls turn into boys and boys turn into girls?

If forcing girls to play with girl toys is harmful, why do you force boys to play with girl toys you have already identified as HARMFUL?

Hypocritical ideology. Talking out of both sides of the mouth. Pushing an agenda at all costs.

Leave the kids ALONE. See how easy that is? Just leave the kids ALONE.
I was being sarcastic. I really can't think of any examples of people who literally want to advocate what I've advocated in that post you quoted.. I have, however, literally seen people on this website who want to ban the gays, convict fourteen year old girls of felonies for showing nude images of themselves to fourteen year old boys, or want mosques banned though.

My concern about the people discussed in the video doesn't nearly compare to my concern about some of the people on this forum...with the possible exception of the guy who might be a pedophile politician. If that's what he is, he's the bigger threat, but everybody else in the video, no matter how eccentric they are, concern me less than many of the people I've seen make comments on this forum.

Old 01-01-2018, 05:08 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,581,607 times
It is the unintended consequences of removing insane asylums from society and placing the nutz among the population to deal with and explain to kids, they are not normal and have mental illness that makes them that way and they cannot help it.
It becomes acceptable to observe. It quickly identifies those not dealing a full deck, so you can easily calculate the value they are to you.

Old 01-01-2018, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
I was being sarcastic. I really can't think of any examples of people who literally want to advocate what I've advocated in that post you quoted.. I have, however, literally seen people on this website who want to ban the gays, convict fourteen year old girls of felonies for showing nude images of themselves to fourteen year old boys, or want mosques banned though.

My concern about the people discussed in the video doesn't nearly compare to my concern about some of the people on this forum...with the possible exception of the guy who might be a pedophile politician. If that's what he is, he's the bigger threat, but everybody else in the video, no matter how eccentric they are, concern me less than many of the people I've seen make comments on this forum.
What concerns me is that public schools are promoting transgenderism to little kids.

Little kids can't think for themselves. Little kids believe what they are told.

I don't want little kids being told they can choose to be a boy or a girl. It's wrong.

As adults, do whatever you want, believe whatever you want as long as you don't hurt anyone else.

Leave the little kids ALONE.

Old 01-01-2018, 05:12 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,341,892 times
Default Is "neuter gender" the way forward towards advance liberalism?

It's more of an advance in mental illness.

Old 01-01-2018, 07:33 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,348,089 times
Quote:
What concerns me is that public schools are promoting transgenderism to little kids.

Little kids can't think for themselves. Little kids believe what they are told.

I don't want little kids being told they can choose to be a boy or a girl. It's wrong.

As adults, do whatever you want, believe whatever you want as long as you don't hurt anyone else.

Leave the little kids ALONE.
That's a sensible complaint. Apparently they have been doing that in some public schools:[/i] Sexual Identity Quiz At Georgia School Infuriates Student's Mother

Old 01-02-2018, 03:19 AM

1,949 posts, read 3,862,151 times
Quote:
Kids need to learn to be kind, compassionate and respectful. End of story. No need to call out ONLY certain groups who are "worthy" of it to reinforce this. No need for ANY special curriculum so that only certain groups are respected and no one else. No need for diversity training. No need for tolerance training. No need to tell them girls can be boys when they want because biology doesn't exist anymore.

That is what this is about. Get rid of the social engineering in the school system that begins in kindergarten.

The comments are not disrespectful. What's disrespectful is shoving a specific agenda that has 0% to do education and 100% to do with indoctrination onto young kids who will believe what teacher tells them.

Be kind. That's ALL that needs to be reinforced. You don't have to agree with someone's behavior to be kind to them.
Except there are people who are treated like second class citizens so there is a need for people to learn to treat everyone as an equal!

And its funny that conservatives, who are constantly trying to socially engineer minorities, women, and LGBT people into the margins of society have the nerve to call efforts to achieve equality "social engineering." It is the right wing's refusal to treat those people with dignity and respect that is the reason these educational programs are necessary in the first place!

Old 01-02-2018, 05:50 AM

34,219 posts, read 18,550,731 times
The far left Democrats (that's all there are these days) use social engineering as the core of their platform. Who pushed BUSING kids to schools out of their community. Who pushes Affirmative Action? Who pushes to mainstream LGBT issues when their population is less than 3% of society? Who pushes Open Borders, ILLEGAL alien invasion, and the Muslim Refugees? All DEMOCRATS who want to destroy the American society to make themselves FEEL better somehow, by FORCING their will on others.

That is why they hate Trump so much. This crap has got to stop.

Old 01-02-2018, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpat View Post
Except there are people who are treated like second class citizens so there is a need for people to learn to treat everyone as an equal!

And its funny that conservatives, who are constantly trying to socially engineer minorities, women, and LGBT people into the margins of society have the nerve to call efforts to achieve equality "social engineering." It is the right wing's refusal to treat those people with dignity and respect that is the reason these educational programs are necessary in the first place!
You haven't been paying attention.

Minorities and LGBT and women are protected classes. They already have more rights and more legal protections than everyone else that does not fit into those categories.

Teaching kids about trangenderism and PRETENDING it's to ensure kids have respect for all people is a 100% complete LIE.

It's to promote transgenderism. It's to condition kids to think that EVERYONE IS TRANGENDER, and they too can be transgender.

It has nothing to do with teaching respect and compassion for ALL peoples. Open your eyes.

ALSO: Not a conservative, not right wing either. You are making assumptions about me. Perhaps I should suggest that there needs to be a training class for those who hate right wingers. People obviously need to learn compassion and respect. We should start at kindergarten level. I'l suggest it at the next school board meeting and threaten a lawsuit.

Next year: How to Be a Right Winger in your kindergarten classroom.

Don't like it? Think it's wrong? Too bad. Because teaching simple respect and compassion and kindness for all has been deemed WRONG.

Instead we need to classify and identify the people who deserve respect and compassion and kindness. Because not everybody deserves it. Only those who teacher says so .. like transgenders. If you're NOT transgender or right wing, you don't need kindness or compassion or respect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies