U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2017, 11:42 PM

23,236 posts, read 11,483,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
The IQ gap is a recognized fact. I am sure you have alternative facts. Post your link showing black and white IQs are equal on average.

There are many factors involved in the gap and individuals should start working on eliminating conditions responsible for the gap rather than denying the gap exists.
IQ is the ability to learn, not a measure of how smart you are.

The fact that it can change is a flaw in and of itself
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2017, 11:50 PM

11,829 posts, read 15,443,002 times
Oh wow, another white folks are naturally superior to other folks.

It's all in the IQ, regardless of historical records.

How... predictable.

Old 01-01-2018, 04:13 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,076,302 times
Import the Third World, get the Third World.

Whatever you subsidize and pay for, you'll get more of.

This is basic logic and Common Sense 101.

Just because you may be a moron doesn't mean the rules don't apply.

Old 01-01-2018, 05:38 AM

1,708 posts, read 498,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
Import the Third World, get the Third World.

Whatever you subsidize and pay for, you'll get more of.

This is basic logic and Common Sense 101.

Just because you may be a moron doesn't mean the rules don't apply.
Africans and indigenous Americans have "subsidized" European economic efforts for hundreds of years. They have "paid" dearly for their involvement and association with whites. That's whether their involvement was voluntary or not...

Old 01-01-2018, 05:57 AM

7,252 posts, read 2,362,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
Africans and indigenous Americans have "subsidized" European economic efforts for hundreds of years. They have "paid" dearly for their involvement and association with whites. That's whether their involvement was voluntary or not...
This...absolutely on point. Not here for the tears now.

Old 01-01-2018, 06:02 AM

7,252 posts, read 2,362,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I really don't think this out of wedlock has anything to do with "I don't need no man!" I think what is going on here, is that we have a population and culture that is swamped with cheating and infidelity. Back then, women didn't have the resources that they do now, so they had to put up with a cheating man. Today, they now have a choice and a voice. Seriously, a woman gets hurt, betrayed and possibly put in danger because her man decided he wants to be selfish, can we blame her for telling him to go to hell and then take her child and raise that child alone, because she don't want her child to get hurt too by his reckless behavior!

It's not welfare, it's this huge cheating thing that is going to bring our civilization down. People have absolutely no respect or honor for themselves or others.
Not only that but pre-1960s, Black women and children did not have the legal protections needed from white men that they did post-civil rights. In the 20s, 30s and 40s, Black women and young girls had to fear being raped by white men almost anywhere. It made sense for them to at least have protection in their homes. So even if they put up with some infidelity, at least there was greater protection at home, though certainly not complete protection.

Old 01-01-2018, 10:05 AM

3,253 posts, read 1,715,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
Good point. The rich property owners of the South preferred slavery because it was more economical to own people to do work than to pay wages to folks they had less control over.

The 13th amendment actually left a loophole that was and is still to this day exploited. Slavery is barred except as punishment for a crime. So blacks were routinely rounded up on either trumped up, or fabricated charges and put into the prison system to rebuild the South at the omission of poor, non-property owning whites.

The South was rebuilt with the help of black slave labor.

The United States has an addiction to cheap labor.

Old 01-01-2018, 10:14 AM

5,116 posts, read 1,809,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Is this what they talk about right before they pass out the required reading Mein Kampf?? I'm an engineer by trade and I have two degrees and I would gladly compare IQs with any white supremacist sympathizer on CD.. Let that sink in..

Ill compare IQ, standardized test scores, financial credentials, etc all, whenever you are ready as well, sir(yes I did just assume your gender)

Also engineer by trade(1 degree though /tip hat to you there) however I do not identify as a white supremacist sympathizer/any other associated labels though Im sure its possible I've been called such, among other things most of which are not true.
People are free to call/label me whatever they wish if it makes them feel better about themselves, I know Im awesome You may be as well

Old 01-01-2018, 10:42 AM

8,090 posts, read 4,696,280 times
Iceland has nearly the same out-of-wedlock birthrate as Black-Americans. And they're almost all white there. Sweden has about the same out-of-wedlock birthrates as Hispanic-Americans.

https://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/p...edlock_babies/

Old 01-01-2018, 10:50 AM

3,252 posts, read 900,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Not only that but pre-1960s, Black women and children did not have the legal protections needed from white men that they did post-civil rights. In the 20s, 30s and 40s, Black women and young girls had to fear being raped by white men almost anywhere. It made sense for them to at least have protection in their homes. So even if they put up with some infidelity, at least there was greater protection at home, though certainly not complete protection.
Neither did white women. It's not an issue relegated to blacks only. For far too long, men have perceived women as their property, to do as they see fit. Hell, to this day, elite and powerful families will still sell their daughters out just so they can join families, or companies.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or