U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2018, 10:56 AM

11,274 posts, read 8,367,154 times

Advertisements

We currently are living in a culture where we have to be very careful what we say and where we put our hands. Joe hasn't learned the lesson yet.

Biden lost a baby girl and a wife in a car accident. And a grown son to cancer. He probably understands loss and how we need to let our kids know they are valued.

He does it in front of the parents and cameras, not in hiding. IMO, it may by creepy to some, but we know it is happening when it is happening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2018, 11:11 AM

7,321 posts, read 10,752,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
We currently are living in a culture where we have to be very careful what we say and where we put our hands. Joe hasn't learned the lesson yet.

Biden lost a baby girl and a wife in a car accident. And a grown son to cancer. He probably understands loss and how we need to let our kids know they are valued.

He does it in front of the parents and cameras, not in hiding. IMO, it may by creepy to some, but we know it is happening when it is happening.
Sorry, if it walks like a duck, it's a duck. You're saying those tragedies are good excuses to be a pervert. Feeling sorry for someone is no reason to give him a pass.

Old 01-01-2018, 11:12 AM

7,258 posts, read 2,154,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post

His family history is irrelevant. If they were all alive, how would you spin this behavior?

His behavior is creepy. And inappropriate. And happening on a regular basis blatantly out in the open. So what is going on behind closed doors?

Maybe nothing. Maybe something.

After watching the videos, would you leave your young daughter alone with him?

Old 01-01-2018, 11:24 AM

9,014 posts, read 2,942,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
So, I guess there are people worried that Biden will run for POTUS in 2020?
Just in case Biden should run, the smear-artists are working him over already. I'm afraid that the tactics the Alt-right have used up to now, will seem mild, compared to what they will be doing, as their precarious grip on any power, is being brought to an end.

Old 01-01-2018, 11:31 AM

8,321 posts, read 2,412,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
His family history is irrelevant. If they were all alive, how would you spin this behavior?

His behavior is creepy. And inappropriate. And happening on a regular basis blatantly out in the open. So what is going on behind closed doors?

Maybe nothing. Maybe something.

After watching the videos, would you leave your young daughter alone with him?
Exactly.... There are a lot of creepy Joes out there who hide in plain sight. It's like they think if they do it in the open then everyone will believe it's harmless.

Old 01-01-2018, 11:32 AM

Go talk to child development people about human contact and children. And what happens when there is none.

We have reached a new level of crazy. Don't talk to me about inappropriate behavior. Were you molested by a relative? Many of us have been. Including me, 3 times by 3 different people.

Somebody needs to decipher between dirty old men and human contact.

That said, Joe is in a new world and needs to keep his hands in his pockets.

Old 01-01-2018, 11:44 AM

20,262 posts, read 9,898,642 times
Actually, I find this photo much creepier. THIS made me uneasy.

Old 01-01-2018, 11:45 AM

694 posts, read 232,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amenalot View Post
Nope, I said President Trump REMINDS me of Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ was the opposite of a sheep.
President Trump is the opposite of a sheep.
You know who also reminds me of Jesus Christ....because they were opposite of sheep?
Hitler
Satan
Darth Vader
Darth Sidious
Osama Bin Laden
Saddam Hussein
Idi Amin

and sooooooo many more. Yep, sooooo many others remind me of Jesus.

Old 01-01-2018, 11:56 AM

11,493 posts, read 3,141,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
This is the kind of video you should watch with the volume turned down. Ignore the inane chitchat. Watch the faces and watch the hands.

At the very least, it's creepy.

ETA: Just read an article (Yahoo) quoting a previous DNC head who said that Biden is the only Democrat who can beat Trump head-to-head in 20
There is a fairly well known photo from his time as VP (can't remember if it was a campaign stop or not) where a female biker is sitting in Biden's lap at a restaurant/diner with Biden grinning in the picture. I can imagine Biden's wife Jill not being very happy with that picture.

Old 01-01-2018, 12:01 PM

Some of you guys would be more credible if you didn't have to resort to photoshopped pictures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or