U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-01-2018, 06:36 PM
 
1,916 posts, read 814,665 times
Reputation: 2108

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Creepy, perhaps. Is it evidence of pedophilia? No. Perhaps you should open a dictionary.
It is evidence. We don't have to have proof of him fondeling little kids. We do have evidence that he has an attraction towards kids. He also might have not acted on his urges.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-01-2018, 06:55 PM
 
Location: Minnesota
1,549 posts, read 668,967 times
Reputation: 1413
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
So Trump was lying then. Fair enough.
Actually no. He was making a point. He said, when you're famous, you can do anything. Outrageous example to get a laugh out of Billy Bush (guys do this): "Grab them by the *****". "Ha ha ha". Total locker-room BS talk. He might as well have said "Lift them up by the breasts", it's such an over the top, joking statement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2018, 07:02 PM
 
Location: Suburb of Chicago
20,751 posts, read 10,064,530 times
Reputation: 20224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Creepy, perhaps. Is it evidence of pedophilia? No. Perhaps you should open a dictionary.
You first. Look up sarcasm.

You clearly didn't read the thread before jumping in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2018, 07:25 PM
 
Location: Florida
21,673 posts, read 11,135,668 times
Reputation: 7893
Gave me the creeps. I could not watch it because it was abusive. Keep your hands off the little girls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2018, 07:27 PM
 
Location: Self explanatory
11,646 posts, read 4,932,310 times
Reputation: 15677
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You first. Look up sarcasm.

You clearly didn't read the thread before jumping in.
Sorry, sometimes sarcasm doesn't translate very well in text on the www.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2018, 07:31 PM
 
Location: Suburb of Chicago
20,751 posts, read 10,064,530 times
Reputation: 20224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Sorry, sometimes sarcasm doesn't translate very well in text on the www.
No problem. Been there, done that myself. Only a few days ago, in fact!

So now it's not only proof he's a pedophile, what he did is being termed as abusive.

Soon just looking at someone will be considered *visual rape*.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 11:03 AM
 
Location: Chicago area
14,412 posts, read 7,934,902 times
Reputation: 53544
A video of swearing in of Senators. One who are these people taking pictures with Biden? Are they friends and family? Are they strangers? My guess would be no. So if they're friends and family then one would expect affection to exist ya think? I watched our friends precious 5 year old on my husbands lap yesterday and it made me smile. I guess you could twist that into an agenda if you want to take it out of context and make it something it's not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 11:31 AM
 
Location: Suburb of Chicago
20,751 posts, read 10,064,530 times
Reputation: 20224
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
A video of swearing in of Senators. One who are these people taking pictures with Biden? Are they friends and family? Are they strangers? My guess would be no. So if they're friends and family then one would expect affection to exist ya think? I watched our friends precious 5 year old on my husbands lap yesterday and it made me smile. I guess you could twist that into an agenda if you want to take it out of context and make it something it's not.
They were probably friends and family of the Senators being sworn in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 11:33 AM
 
Location: Minnesota
1,549 posts, read 668,967 times
Reputation: 1413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
It is evidence. We don't have to have proof of him fondeling little kids. We do have evidence that he has an attraction towards kids. He also might have not acted on his urges.
In that case, you have NOTHING. So he likes kids? So what? The more I think about what I saw in the video, the more of a nothingburger I consider it. It's part of the War on Men to make something like being a touching person, something women do all the time, into PEDOPHILIA. Or SEXUAL PREDATION. Give me a break. If a woman was being touchy like that with the kids nobody would think a thing of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 12:18 PM
 
9,535 posts, read 4,874,837 times
Reputation: 3878
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanker View Post
In that case, you have NOTHING. So he likes kids? So what? The more I think about what I saw in the video, the more of a nothingburger I consider it. It's part of the War on Men to make something like being a touching person, something women do all the time, into PEDOPHILIA. Or SEXUAL PREDATION. Give me a break. If a woman was being touchy like that with the kids nobody would think a thing of it.
How about you find images of anyone, man or woman, with the touching, grabbing, stroking, whispering, kissing proclivity of Creepy Uncle Joe. I have no idea if he has pedophiliac tendencies, but nobody in their right mind considers his approaches to females appropriate. The saving grace for Joe is that he's equally inappropriately touchy with grown women
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:02 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top