U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-02-2018, 07:52 PM
 
Location: Self explanatory
11,593 posts, read 4,909,978 times
Reputation: 15623

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
You honestly sound like how a pedephile would defend his/her behavior. Like Mike Jackson and jerry Sandusky. That's the type of stuff they would say.
Where has he ever been accused of being a child molester, besides in your low budget brain? You running around calling him a pedophile, and claiming to know so much about how they operate and what they'd say, maybe you're a pedophile?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-02-2018, 08:27 PM
 
1,886 posts, read 801,717 times
Reputation: 2075
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
I don't see Joe Biden grabbing anyone by the pu**y in that video.

Show me a video where Joe Biden is doing that, or BRAGGING about doing that, and then we'll talk.
Well I don't see video of anyone grabbing anyone else by *****? Right now on this earth there are thousands of people being grabbed by the *****. So what's your point!? The fact is Biden is the only politician where there is VIDEO EVIDENCE of sexual harassment! Yet no reprocussions.

So let me get your logic straight. Let's say your neighbor Bob rapes a girl. That makes it okay and justified for you to rape a girl?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 08:42 PM
 
Location: Suburb of Chicago
20,592 posts, read 10,009,001 times
Reputation: 20160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
Well I don't see video of anyone grabbing anyone else by *****? Right now on this earth there are thousands of people being grabbed by the *****. So what's your point!? The fact is Biden is the only politician where there is VIDEO EVIDENCE of sexual harassment! Yet no reprocussions.

So let me get your logic straight. Let's say your neighbor Bob rapes a girl. That makes it okay and justified for you to rape a girl?
But so far, there's only one person not only complaining about Biden - but losing his/her damn mind about him - and that's you. Only you. You're absolutely unhinged about this.

It's possible you were a victim, and if that's the case, I'm sorry and don't wish to minimize what you've experienced. But that doesn't mean this video is proof of abuse.

There are cultures where strangers go up to kids and ruffle their hair and pinch their cheeks and nobody thinks it's odd. Italians are famous for it. When there's a gathering everyone is hugging and kissing and rubbing one another's back and arm and head and it always takes at least an hour to say goodbye to everyone.

You'd find this twisted. I think seeing evil where none can be proven is twisted.

What kind of adult thinks of sexual anything when it comes to kids when there's no evidence of sexual anything?

Yeah - that kind. Methinks you doth protest too much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 09:02 PM
 
7,329 posts, read 4,438,206 times
Reputation: 8967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
Well I don't see video of anyone grabbing anyone else by *****? Right now on this earth there are thousands of people being grabbed by the *****. So what's your point!? The fact is Biden is the only politician where there is VIDEO EVIDENCE of sexual harassment! Yet no reprocussions.

So let me get your logic straight. Let's say your neighbor Bob rapes a girl. That makes it okay and justified for you to rape a girl?
If Joe Biden was on tape saying that he grabbed women by the pu**y, I'd be just as disgusted I would by anyone else saying that.

If my neighbor Bob raped a girl, I would 100% totally agree with you and say Bob deserves to be put in jail.

But, Joe Biden hasn't been accused of rape by anyone. So, how does that apply here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 09:37 PM
 
21,482 posts, read 11,591,826 times
Reputation: 12256
Creepy Joe is what they call him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 09:40 PM
 
Location: Living rent free in your head
30,995 posts, read 13,564,601 times
Reputation: 22080
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I wonder about people who find something sordid in everything.
They just make this crap up about Biden because they are just afraid he will run in 2020
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 09:42 PM
 
Location: Living rent free in your head
30,995 posts, read 13,564,601 times
Reputation: 22080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
It is evidence. We don't have to have proof of him fondeling little kids. We do have evidence that he has an attraction towards kids. He also might have not acted on his urges.
Since you seem so obsessed, you might want to do some research on what Trump said about his own daughter..Oh never mind, this isn't about anything other than a lame attempt to defame Biden, silly me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 09:45 PM
 
Location: Springfield, Ohio
12,193 posts, read 10,409,482 times
Reputation: 11208
This thread is disgusting. A new low for this forum (which is saying a lot).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 10:13 PM
 
3,123 posts, read 1,267,459 times
Reputation: 2929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
This thread is disgusting. A new low for this forum (which is saying a lot).
No, it's Joe the pedophile who is disgusting, why are you giving him a pass??
Video proof that he can't keep his hands off of children and you sick lefties are OK with it..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 10:27 PM
 
Location: Self explanatory
11,593 posts, read 4,909,978 times
Reputation: 15623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
No, it's Joe the pedophile who is disgusting, why are you giving him a pass??
Video proof that he can't keep his hands off of children and you sick lefties are OK with it..
Can you show us on the doll where he hurt you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top