U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 10:42 PM

4,344 posts, read 2,973,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
No, it's Joe the pedophile who is disgusting, why are you giving him a pass??
Video proof that he can't keep his hands off of children and you sick lefties are OK with it..
No. He's creepy. Creepy people are a different sort of thing. I'm not even that sure he's that creepy though. They're showing all those different scenes together. I may be biased by that.

I do sometimes wonder if there are paid conservative trolls on here though.

George Bush once said atheists aren't citizens. He's not a monster. He's just an idiot. Politicians can be idiots too...or that's my opinion anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2018, 10:49 PM

20,673 posts, read 8,814,868 times
Quote:
Video proof that he can't keep his hands off of children and you sick lefties are OK with it..
Many women and men are hands on with their attention. Let's see your link with him being a pedophile. No one has even complained about him. So why are you.

Old 01-02-2018, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Many women and men are hands on with their attention. Let's see your link with him being a pedophile. No one has even complained about him. So why are you.
That's the important thing. No complaints, so why are people assuming he's a predator?

Old 01-03-2018, 12:15 AM

7,332 posts, read 4,441,456 times
Quote:
Test: did he touch the girl's pu**y in front of her mother? Did he BRAG about touching her pu**y on tape?

Show me the video or tape of THAT and then we'll talk about Biden.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:46 AM

11,670 posts, read 3,192,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
Test: did he touch the girl's pu**y in front of her mother? Did he BRAG about touching her pu**y on tape?

Show me the video or tape of THAT and then we'll talk about Biden.
I don't dislike Biden, and I'm not a Trump supporter.

Grumpy is either right or wrong about Biden, but whether Grumpy is right or wrong has nothing to do with Trump.

Everything isn't 'Us vs. Them'.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:47 AM

11,426 posts, read 8,431,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
They just make this crap up about Biden because they are just afraid he will run in 2020

Old 01-03-2018, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
There are a lot of conservatives on the forum who love, they absolutely love, to constantly spout vague, but catchy, anti-liberal slogans. They like to constantly complain about these strange people known as the "liberals" who, judging by the conservative's comments, you'd think are cannibals who want to destroy the world, and when they complain, they often don't state specific grievances. Much of the time they don't have any links.

I think there's a bigger possibility that there are paid conservative trolls on the website...although I think that chance is something under 50% too. Maybe they're jumping between fifty other websites, and that's why they put so little effort into their posts. They get paid per post, so perhaps they're going for quantity over quality.

Old 01-03-2018, 05:17 AM

7,813 posts, read 2,275,698 times
Biden has a problem and it's been on display for many years.

Old 01-03-2018, 07:11 AM

20,619 posts, read 10,017,887 times
If folks want to know why there are people out there who call an accidental bump 'physical assault' and a man asking a woman if she wants to watch him get off 'sexual assault', it's a result of being raised by drama queens like the ones we see in this thread.

'If he touched my daughters like that I'd deck him one.'
'Just look at what he's doing - it's abusive!'
'This is proof he's a pedophile!'

Posting a photo of Obama sitting on a couch with his arms around his daughters as though that's a bad thing?

And the fact that we disagree makes us pedophiles?

Jesus Mary and Joseph - some of you have more issues than Time Magazine.

Get help. And a dictionary to learn the spelling and meaning of the words you're throwing around.

Old 01-03-2018, 07:16 AM

20,619 posts, read 10,017,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Can you show us on the doll where he hurt you?
And please - use your indoor voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
I don't dislike Biden, and I'm not a Trump supporter.

Grumpy is either right or wrong about Biden, but whether Grumpy is right or wrong has nothing to do with Trump.

Everything isn't 'Us vs. Them'.
It is when people can only think in terms of black and white.

Seriously - you accusers can come back when we start hearing multiple accusations that Biden ever did what you're accusing him of. (it doesn't count if it's only in your imagination)

In the meantime, it would make my day if he did what he needed to do to legally find out your identity and then sued you people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or