U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 07:47 AM

4,577 posts, read 5,411,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
Test: did he touch the girl's pu**y in front of her mother? Did he BRAG about touching her pu**y on tape?

Show me the video or tape of THAT and then we'll talk about Biden.
How many times are you going to post a variation of this silly comment Rosie?

1. Look...99% of all men & 80% of all women know that Trumps comments were Locker Room Talk on a private mike. He merely stated that Celebrity Billionaires attract Groupies (who knew??). He's a loudmouth, but not a Predator.

2. & Uncle Joe needs to dial back the handsy hugs.....but he has never been accused of being a Pedo. People & posters should NOT suggest that he is one without proof.

3. These "Your guy is bad !!" "But YOUR guy is worse !!" threads belong at the little kids table.

I think that many of these posters (especially the younger ones) need to get offline and go outside more (at least when it warms up).....and try to live life a little. Too many people with their hair on fire...seriously it's going to be OK guys.

Trump & Biden are both Flawed but successful men in their 70s, neither are devils. Jeesh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2018, 08:10 AM

21,510 posts, read 11,599,413 times
Calling children "beautiful girls"

Ugghhh.

Old 01-03-2018, 08:40 AM

20,662 posts, read 10,026,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Calling children "beautiful girls"

Ugghhh.
Boy, that's a head scratcher. I had no idea this was offensive. Do tell.

Old 01-03-2018, 08:41 AM

21,510 posts, read 11,599,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Boy, that's a head scratcher. I had no idea this was offensive. Do tell.
Well, it wouldn't always be. But from this guy who continually paws these children? Kisses them?

Old 01-03-2018, 09:00 AM

20,662 posts, read 10,026,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Well, it wouldn't always be. But from this guy who continually paws these children? Kisses them?

OMG! You're right! Affection + the comment about them being beautiful girls = I don't know what, but it must be bad!

Let's all stick to what we DO know, shall we? Not what we're imagining.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:16 AM

14,385 posts, read 7,918,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post
I agree.

Especially if this was a Video of Senators being sworn in. (& being the VP, Biden would have been the president of the Senate) Plus he was a freaking Senator for like 30 years. He probably knows most of these people & some of their kids already. (I might be proven wrong, but I believe that Joe is a gentleman to woman & kids. Yes he's too touchy....but I bet he's OK).

That being said, Uncle Joe needs to dial it back.

Having a son and a daughter, I was a coach for 9-10 teams over the past two Decades. When recent & old Teammates greet me these days, I don't do hugs anymore. Now I do nothing but Fist Bumps with a smile (for guys and girls). It actually works just as well as hugs.

So are you saying that you shouldn't touch your family? What if some of those girls were his nieces? What if some others belonged to friends and have been on his knee since they were babies? Is he supposed to stop being affectionate because he's a senator and someone might weaponize it and twist it into an agenda? That's a really sad concept, but I guess anyone is capable of sinking to tremendous lows for political gain.

I'm sorry you feel uncomfortable giving an innocent hug, but just try to keep that 5 year old off of my husbands lap. She adores him.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:33 AM

4,577 posts, read 5,411,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
So are you saying that you shouldn't touch your family? What if some of those girls were his nieces? What if some others belonged to friends and have been on his knee since they were babies? Is he supposed to stop being affectionate because he's a senator and someone might weaponize it and twist it into an agenda? That's a really sad concept, but I guess anyone is capable of sinking to tremendous lows for political gain.

I'm sorry you feel uncomfortable giving an innocent hug, but just try to keep that 5 year old off of my husbands lap. She adores him.
AnimalCrazy, read my posts. (did you read the first paragraph of the post that you quoted before you jumped in with misunderstood comments on the second paragraph that you quoted?)

I'm OK with Joe being Joe. I'm OK with hugging family (when did I say that I wasn't?). & I'm OK with Trump being Trump. (In fact, I'm one of the few people who doesn't have a problem with either Uncle Joe or Trump).

& I'll stick the "weaponized agendas" from the weenies on both sides up their respective a****.

Jeez Animal......read my posts before you suggest I'm uncomfortable with innocent hugs. All I said was that in today's world.......that I (& Joe & most men) should probably "touch" strangers less often than we used to.

Old 01-03-2018, 10:29 AM

1,905 posts, read 806,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
If Joe Biden was on tape saying that he grabbed women by the pu**y, I'd be just as disgusted I would by anyone else saying that.

If my neighbor Bob raped a girl, I would 100% totally agree with you and say Bob deserves to be put in jail.

But, Joe Biden hasn't been accused of rape by anyone. So, how does that apply here?
My analogy was pointing out the fact that you said that trump sexually assisting someone gives Biden the free pass.

Old 01-03-2018, 11:02 AM

9,528 posts, read 4,867,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
They just make this crap up about Biden because they are just afraid he will run in 2020
A progressive woman writing for the HuffPost gets the score about Biden:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b00a6eece3a13e

He's just what the Dems need in 2020. A 78 year-old white male with a penchant for hands-on with women, hands and mouth on with children, And who's twice been rejected as the D nominee. Great choice
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or