Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 01:04 PM

4,573 posts, read 6,778,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
A video of swearing in of Senators. One who are these people taking pictures with Biden? Are they friends and family? Are they strangers? My guess would be no. So if they're friends and family then one would expect affection to exist ya think? I watched our friends precious 5 year old on my husbands lap yesterday and it made me smile. I guess you could twist that into an agenda if you want to take it out of context and make it something it's not.
I agree.

Especially if this was a Video of Senators being sworn in. (& being the VP, Biden would have been the president of the Senate) Plus he was a freaking Senator for like 30 years. He probably knows most of these people & some of their kids already. (I might be proven wrong, but I believe that Joe is a gentleman to woman & kids. Yes he's too touchy....but I bet he's OK).

That being said, Uncle Joe needs to dial it back.

Having a son and a daughter, I was a coach for 9-10 teams over the past two Decades. When recent & old Teammates greet me these days, I don't do hugs anymore. Now I do nothing but Fist Bumps with a smile (for guys and girls). It actually works just as well as hugs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2018, 06:32 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Actually, I find this photo much creepier. THIS made me uneasy.
The photo I'm referencing can be found here:

How has joe Biden the pedaphile been let off the hook??

I have to rescind my message in stating it's creepy. In doing some research on the photo I learned that's his niece - his sister's daughter - so there's nothing creepy about it.

At least not to me.

Old 01-02-2018, 07:08 PM

4,415 posts, read 2,937,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanker View Post
In that case, you have NOTHING. So he likes kids? So what? The more I think about what I saw in the video, the more of a nothingburger I consider it. It's part of the War on Men to make something like being a touching person, something women do all the time, into PEDOPHILIA. Or SEXUAL PREDATION. Give me a break. If a woman was being touchy like that with the kids nobody would think a thing of it.
You honestly sound like how a pedephile would defend his/her behavior. Like Mike Jackson and jerry Sandusky. That's the type of stuff they would say.

Old 01-02-2018, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
You honestly sound like how a pedephile would defend his/her behavior. Like Mike Jackson and jerry Sandusky. That's the type of stuff they would say.
I just need to point out that you accusing some of us of 'sounding like pedophiles' makes you seem more than a little *off*.

I don't know what your deal is, but I do hope that if you're like this in real life you get your ass sued for all your worth.

Old 01-02-2018, 07:25 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,349,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
Please watch this video before you comment. Joe Biden is a sexual harasser at the least and likely a predator.

https://youtu.be/b3ir0GY5Mr0
I think he was probably trying to appear overly affectionate and warm around children so he looks warm and friendly, like a skinny Santa, for the cameras.

I suppose, as unlikely assumptions go, your belief that he's a pedophile isn't the worst I've seen. It's better than the people who believe George Bush is a lizard person anyway. It might even be correct. Do you have a good reason to believe he's a pedophile though, based on the video? No you definitely do not. If you ever serve on a jury, please consider things more carefully than you have here, in order to avoid unfortunate events such as innocent pedestrians being convicted of murder, and things of that sort.

Old 01-02-2018, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
I think he was probably trying to appear overly affectionate and warm around children so he looks warm and friendly, like a skinny Santa, for the cameras.

I suppose, as unlikely assumptions go, your belief that he's a pedophile isn't the worst I've seen. It's better than the people who believe George Bush is a lizard person anyway. It might even be correct. Do you have a good reason to believe he's a pedophile though, based on the video? No you definitely do not. If you ever serve on a jury, please consider things more carefully than you have here, in order to avoid unfortunate events such as innocent pedestrians being convicted of murder, and things of that sort.
Not only that but engaging the children means he doesn't converse with the adults, which means his feet stay planted on the floor instead of one of them being put in his mouth.

Old 01-02-2018, 07:30 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,258,911 times
Quote:
Outrage over what? Touching young girls hair and faces? He said he has granddaughters. I think he's comfortable around little girls and probably engages the kids so he doesn't get caught up in long-winded conversations with adults during these photo op meet 'n greets.
How many millions of times have pictures of Trump and Ivanka been re tweeted? I don't recall anybody cutting him slack.

Old 01-02-2018, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
How many millions of times have pictures of Trump and Ivanka been re tweeted? I don't recall anybody cutting him slack.
That's true, but I'm out of grade school so the *neener neener neener* thing doesn't interest me. Truth does. Facts do. Behaving as badly as the next guy? Not so much at my age.

Old 01-02-2018, 07:40 PM

8,390 posts, read 7,637,875 times
I don't see Joe Biden grabbing anyone by the pu**y in that video.

Show me a video where Joe Biden is doing that, or BRAGGING about doing that, and then we'll talk.

Old 01-02-2018, 07:50 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,349,619 times
Quote:
Not only that but engaging the children means he doesn't converse with the adults, which means his feet stay planted on the floor instead of one of them being put in his mouth.
Good point there too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies