Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2018, 10:41 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
From the night he was elected, we have seen emotional train wreck after emotional train wreck and the media fueling the fire with lies and fabricated news.
So here we sit in the new year, with confidence and pride back in America, with Donald J. Trump as your President.... Still!

He will only last a month, he will be out by July, he will be impeached by October, Mueller is going to throw him in jail before Christmas.....

Are you tired of LOSING, yet?
Honestly, the fabricated news comes from Trump and his own tweets. Am I tired of losing, I am tired of our country losing. We aren't the leader of the world anymore. We aren't respected by other countries anymore, in fact we have become a laughing stock in the world. He has alienated our allies. But Trump supporters don't care or understand how important that is. They just want America to come first and isolated which is very narrow minded. I think China will become the leader of the world now and we will just take a back seat because this president has no idea what he is doing. Being the leader of the world means power and respect and other countries look to us for guidance. Not anymore though
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2018, 02:52 AM

34,054 posts, read 17,071,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
They just want America to come first
absolutely!

Old 01-02-2018, 02:59 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
It's crazy but a lot of libs don't really want to see America succeed. They'll never admit it of course.

Lot's of them will talk about how Europe is a better country or Canada,etc

Look at how many of the celeb libs that said they would move to to Europe , Canada and other countries if Trump won.
None of them did. It was just more lies and crying.

Trump ran because he wanted better for the country and thought we deserved better than Obama, Bush,Clinton etc.

Of course all the libs accuse him of running to make even more money which is absurd.

Old 01-02-2018, 03:01 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Not only the President, but apparently the guy in charge. When was the last time we had that? Reagan?

Old 01-02-2018, 03:34 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
The "not my president" crowd has to wait until November 2020 if they want to get rid of Trump. Hopefully the DNC doesn't screw up or else we'll have another term of Trump.
Barring a perfectly timed financial catastophe, Trump is going to have a second term regardless of what the DNC does. They cannot give up their racial hatred, and will not get the Midewest back as long as their plan is to badmouth and blame white people.

I honestly believe that once some of Trump's behavior is transfered into a frank national conversation about why the midwest went Republican and why white people everywhere are sick of hearing the vitriol, a lot of honest and fair-minded minorities will also jump ship. We are increadinsingly inter-married these days and that is NOT going to help the dems, but help some minorities see that white people are not the enemy, as the DNC has been telling them.

But we don't have to wait for it. The bottom line is that Wisconsin, Pennlyvania and Michigan aren't coming back to the Democrat party any time soon.

Old 01-02-2018, 03:44 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Honestly, the fabricated news comes from Trump and his own tweets. Am I tired of losing, I am tired of our country losing. We aren't the leader of the world anymore. We aren't respected by other countries anymore, in fact we have become a laughing stock in the world. He has alienated our allies. But Trump supporters don't care or understand how important that is. They just want America to come first and isolated which is very narrow minded. I think China will become the leader of the world now and we will just take a back seat because this president has no idea what he is doing. Being the leader of the world means power and respect and other countries look to us for guidance. Not anymore though
What a bunch on nonsense. Leading from behind was the MO of bend over boy the postage stamp legacy president. He was little more than a place holder waiting for a presidential election.

Old 01-02-2018, 09:34 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
Quote:
the fake news comes from CNN/MSNBC as has been on display several times for anyone without their head in the ground.

Our country is doing great with 3% increase Q/Q GDP the last 2 quarters and will likely increase that much again Q118, consumer confidence 39 month high.

All the garbage you stated about being a leader/laughing stock are opinions while my data is facts.

Old 01-03-2018, 08:44 AM

27,566 posts, read 28,665,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
California has a better chance at seceding than turning red.
California used to produce great politicians like Ronald Reagan, who turned virtually the entire U.S. red. Now it produces Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters.

Sign of the times, I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies