Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 01:52 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,192,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
this is getting sad!

it is sad how he can get on twitter, type out this nonsense, think it's a good idea and then hit "tweet" to send it out on twitter for the world to see. he gets more pathetic every day. sad.
I think he does it to trigger people like you. It is enjoyable reading through the reactions in this thread, so thanks for the entertainment Mr. President!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2018, 02:10 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,199,670 times
Trumplings are so predictable. It doesn't matter what stupid idiotic thing their orange overlord says or tweets, they think it's somehow meaningful and that he's playing 3-D chess and all of the nonsense they spout.

Nope, he's just a self-aggrandizing doofus with an insatiable need for exaggerated praise, even if it comes solely from himself.

Old 01-02-2018, 02:10 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
I think he does it to trigger people like you. It is enjoyable reading through the reactions in this thread, so thanks for the entertainment Mr. President!
He does it because he is an a$$. Nothing more, nothing less.

Old 01-02-2018, 02:34 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,211,161 times
It was pointed out at today's presser in the WH that the guy running the agency was a hold over from Pres. Obama.

That may not go over well.

Old 01-02-2018, 02:40 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,555,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
So in your mind, he tweets lies just to "trigger" people? So he wants to be remembered as the president who did nothing but tweet lie? If that's the case, he's even more stupid than I thought. As are his supporters.

Old 01-02-2018, 03:06 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
So in your mind, he tweets lies just to "trigger" people? So he wants to be remembered as the president who did nothing but tweet lie? If that's the case, he's even more stupid than I thought. As are his supporters.
Please tell us how his quote, means he did anything?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I've been strict....

If you take credit for something...saying I've been strict, does not mean that, that's just stupid. As are people who believe that.

Old 01-02-2018, 03:18 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,555,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Please tell us how his quote, means he did anything?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I've been strict....

If you take credit for something...saying I've been strict, does not mean that, that's just stupid. As are people who believe that.
English next time.

Old 01-02-2018, 03:21 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,192,043 times
Quote:
It's a joke, you liberals have lost all sense of humor. Relax people, 17 was a great year and 18 is shaping up to be even better. This is the best time for our country that I can remember, if Trump can keep us out of foreign wars and focusing on our problems (tax code fixed, infrastructure next) good things will keep happening.

Save your energy for relevant criticisms instead of complaining about everything

Old 01-02-2018, 03:56 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
English next time.
It is.

Please read each word separately (not making a sentence), then attempt to put the words together to make a sentence.

If your unable, go to your local kindergarten class and get some help.

Old 01-02-2018, 04:03 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,223,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
It is.

Please read each word separately (not making a sentence), then attempt to put the words together to make a sentence.

If your unable, go to your local kindergarten class and get some help.
You should at least use the proper "your", when attempting to educate someone on grammar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies