Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2018, 08:36 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I'm confused as to how a college football band, made up of teenagers and early 20-somethings, somehow represents liberals nationwide?

And I say that as a rather conservative independent.

What's laughable is the feigned outrage coming from those who support a POTUS who thinks nothing of trashing anyone he chooses on national TV and with widespread tweets. People shouldn't whine about juvenile behavior when they champion a supposed leader who revels in it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2018, 11:17 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
What's laughable is the feigned outrage coming from those who support a POTUS who thinks nothing of trashing anyone he chooses on national TV and with widespread tweets. People shouldn't whine about juvenile behavior when they champion a supposed leader who revels in it.
Word! Just st goes through show how come be are complete mental cases. Totally worthless.

Old 01-04-2018, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Well, band members are kind of geeky...which reminds me of liberals.
Ah, you mean smart. Nice to see you admit what we all know, liberals are smarter than cons.

Old 01-07-2018, 04:45 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Oh FFS. Settle down, tough guy. You sure do run your mouth an awful lot for someone scolding others about their words. Are you ignorant enough to believe one Texan speaks for all 28 million of us Texans? Our state population is the same as the ENTIRE country of Australia. Are you ignorant enough to think THEY all feel the same way about issues?

Grow up and think before you speak - especially if you're trying to come across as superior to others.

don't get your knickers in a knot Ms Triggered. -looks like YOU need the safe space!! At least the Aussies don't have to carry guns 24/7 at the slightest hint of trouble.
Besides there's WAY more than ONE obnoxious, simple-minded Texan on Earth-as you proved!! Shame YOU aren't smart enough to understand that Ms Triggered you texans LOVE to dish it out to others, but God forbid, you get it back-you get all triggered. The most exercise many texans get is running their pieholes! Thank you for perpetuating the stereotype. Hit the treadmill and chill Texie

Last edited by LeaveWI; 01-07-2018 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: triggered texan

Old 01-07-2018, 04:53 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,732,828 times
So now the conservative snowflakes are upset at a college band? Ah who cares. I'm tired of trying to keep up with what the conservative outrage of the day is.

You guys seriously need to grow a pair and learn to live without your safe spaces.

Old 01-07-2018, 05:06 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,504,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
don't get your knickers in a knot Ms Triggered. -looks like YOU need the safe space!! At least the Aussies don't have to carry guns 24/7 at the slightest hint of trouble.
Besides there's WAY more than ONE obnoxious, simple-minded Texan on Earth-as you proved!! Shame YOU aren't smart enough to understand that Ms Triggered you texans LOVE to dish it out to others, but God forbid, you get it back-you get all triggered. The most exercise many texans get is running their pieholes! Thank you for perpetuating the stereotype. Hit the treadmill and chill Texie
Lulz. You fled to Australia because you couldn't hang in America. Your whinging post history here tells the story of your numerous failures here in the States before your exodus. I on the other hand am pretty confident in myself, and I'm living a happy and prosperous life here in Austin. Independently. Without need of coddling or dependence on social assistance. So go on and talk your tough anti-American talk, ex-pat. I know the neediness and cowardice that quivers in reality beneath the surface of your bold posts.

Old 01-09-2018, 11:46 AM

11,119 posts, read 5,587,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
The Stanford Band has been insulting institution and various causes for ever. Making fun of whatever is their reason for existing. And they are good at it as you just proved.

They penetrated the thin skin of the OP very thoroughly, didn't they? This thread is all about how effective they are in exposing uptight traditions and upsetting the fragile egos of the right-wingers. Conservatives are good at dishing-out insults, but come apart, whenever some small fun is made of their ridiculous culture.

Old 01-09-2018, 11:55 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Ah, you mean smart. Nice to see you admit what we all know, liberals are smarter than cons.
I will show you how smart you are in my next post.

Old 01-09-2018, 11:56 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
word! Just st goes through show how come be are complete mental cases. Totally worthless.
huh??? Lol.

Old 01-09-2018, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
huh??? Lol.
Yep, auto correct. Failure to edit before posting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies