U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-03-2018, 01:30 AM
 
272 posts, read 96,247 times
Reputation: 162

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
WOW !

Scary!

Especially when you probably fell out of your "Archie Bunker" chair watching this !



Were you just as scared when you saw whites protesting at the Occupy Wall Street or the Seattle WTO events?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JXPIBsxdk0
Seattle is a dump but even they dont burn 1000 cars every year out of "tradition". Where in Florida are you sissy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-03-2018, 01:33 AM
 
272 posts, read 96,247 times
Reputation: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Video very unfortunate to the French
Today you pay the price for the mistakes of your policies by opening the door to immigrants, especially Muslims
Who will destroy the beauty of your cities
And your wives and wives
You have to get up from your sleep and know that France is for Frenchmen
He does not want to become a Frenchman who goes to the land of hunger and to the land of the Black Stone
The sad truth is most white libs will just bend over in the west. The white western liberal is the most emasculated man you will ever find. Though many open border repubs are not far behind them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2018, 04:25 AM
 
Location: Florida
63,056 posts, read 34,342,805 times
Reputation: 10466
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridapilot View Post
Marine le pen makes a good point police need to be able to defend themselves. Women police officer should not be put in these positions in these suburbs
The neighborhood in question is actually a nice place, not at all the "immigrant slum" you try to make it out to be. We get it that you have an agenda, but your credibility melts away when you keep making stuff up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2018, 06:46 AM
 
17,297 posts, read 25,703,932 times
Reputation: 8567
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Indeed, sit back and wait for the facts -- as opposed to being a blatant racist and assuming that everyone who gets arrested in France must have brown skin.

Maybe you should take your own advice.

By the way, we're all still waiting on your link to the newspaper article you say describes Champigny-sur-Marne as "heavily immigrant"


Rrrrrrrrright --- "Who ya gonna believe? The video showing brown/black skinned youths rioting? Must be racist propaganda!"

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e9c_1514848282


These. Are. Not. French. People. Citizens of France, maybe (AND unfortunately.... like France needs more layabouts and vagrants).... But French? Never. Unfortunately I am not qualified to pick out the accents in the video, but a native French person should be able to. And I think they'd probably agree that these people are either sub-Saharan French speaking immigrants... or the failed children of immigrants who came before them.


Champigny-sur-Marne is actually a traditionally Portuguese immigrant suburb... been that way since at least the 60s and 70s it has remained an immigrant suburb. But like many places, the new breed of immigrant in that suburb from the Middle East and North Africa is unassailable because their cultures are incompatible and unproductive. (And no, the guys in the video are not Portuguese, either).




BTW: Your cat calls of "racist" mean nothing anymore, and all you pollyanna, open border, multi-culti wet dream soyboys might want to learn that quick.

You can't use a cry of "racist" as a substitute for logic, history and rational thinking. The problem with your worldview is that the empirical evidence is ALWAYS against your position.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2018, 07:06 AM
 
17,297 posts, read 25,703,932 times
Reputation: 8567
... and while we're on the subject:


https://www.yahoo.com/news/study-inf...123755219.html

The recent influx of mostly young, male migrants into Germany has led to an increase in violent crime in the country, according to a government-funded study published Wednesday.

The study used figures from the northern state of Lower Saxony to examine the impact of refugee arrivals on crime in 2015 and 2016, a period when the number of violent crimes reported increased by 10.4 percent.


The study, led by prominent criminologist Christian Pfeiffer and published by the Zurich University of Applied Sciences, says most of the refugees came to Germany from Muslim countries that are "characterized by male dominance" and an acceptance of a "macho culture" that can justify violence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2018, 07:20 AM
 
17,297 posts, read 25,703,932 times
Reputation: 8567
Annnnnd some more news out of Ireland, where an Egyptian "immigrant" went on a stabbing spree, killing one (a Japanese man) and injuring at least two other Irish men:

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-36455136.html


Just serving up more of that cultural enrichment! Just what the globalist bankers and ***** liberal soyboys have prescribed for a city, country and continent near YOU!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2018, 07:44 AM
 
22,769 posts, read 26,219,013 times
Reputation: 14558
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
These. Are. Not. French. People. Citizens of France, maybe
Citizens of France are "French people." That is, in fact, what it means to be French.

If your parents are French citizens, you are French, and not an immigrant.

So for starters try learning some basic vocabulary. You just see a brown person or a Muslim and think "IMMIGRANT!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2018, 08:33 AM
 
Location: New Orleans, La. USA
5,924 posts, read 2,835,093 times
Reputation: 2184
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Why do your South American friends pull out Mexican flags during soccer matches rather than root for their home countries? You do know that Mexico is not in South America.

Both of my parents immigrated from Argentina and they took great pride in assimilating, speaking predominately English at home. Although they were not into sports I doubt they would be cheering in Spanish and waving a Mexican flag, lol. Being from Argentina they may have cheered an Argentinian team. Your conflating South Americans with Mexicans is odd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Why do your South American friends pull out Mexican flags during soccer matches rather than root for their home countries? You do know that Mexico is not in South America.

Both of my parents immigrated from Argentina and they took great pride in assimilating, speaking predominately English at home. Although they were not into sports I doubt they would be cheering in Spanish and waving a Mexican flag, lol. Being from Argentina they may have cheered an Argentinian team. Your conflating South Americans with Mexicans is odd.
Recently in WWII Germany killed 416,000 American soldiers. But today when German Americans pull out German flags and yell in German when Germany is beating America in the winter Olympics republicans don't complain (because Germans are white.)

And today in America Asians are the fastest growing group of undocumented immigrants (but republicans don't complain because Adolf Hitler logic says Asians are a advanced race of people and not savages.)
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...growth/432603/

And a Muslim terrorist could sneak into America over the Canadian border, but republicans don't want to build a wall separating America and Canada (because Canadians are white.)

And I never see republicans complaining about Chinese restaurants where the workers are speaking Chinese, Chinese music is playing and Chinese religious statues are handing on the walls.

And when Irish Americans are parading down our streets waving Irish flags on St. Patrick's day republicans don't complain.


If your a white or Asian immigrant republicans don't complain about what you do, but if your South American or Haitian republicans attack like a pack of wolves.

Republicans follow Adolf Hitler logic in regards to what groups of immigrants to attack, while the white supremacist groups support and endorse republican politicians.

The KKK’s Official Newspaper Just Announced Its Support For Donald Trump – Mother Jones
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...for-president/

Last edited by chad3; 01-03-2018 at 08:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2018, 09:34 AM
 
17,297 posts, read 25,703,932 times
Reputation: 8567
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Citizens of France are "French people." That is, in fact, what it means to be French.

If your parents are French citizens, you are French, and not an immigrant.

So for starters try learning some basic vocabulary. You just see a brown person or a Muslim and think "IMMIGRANT!"
You are getting tiresome and cliche.


FRENCH is first and foremost, an ethnicity with a history tied to the French land and culture.


I do not become Chinese ethnically if I move to China and became a resident or citizen of China. Even if I learn the language. If I have children with a non-Chinese, in China, my children are still not ethnically Chinese, even if they are citizens of China. Being Chinese means something beyond "citizen within certain geographical boundaries." Chinese will never ever ever accept me as a "Chinese person" regardless of what passport I hold. Because I am not Chinese.

It's why you can be an AMERICAN Chinese, despite never having even visited China, or speak the language. So long as your ancestors are rooted in China.



The only places you can become something other simply based off your country of residence or citizenship is in the Americas.

Why can you not grasp this concept? Are you that untraveled and uncultured?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2018, 09:40 AM
 
17,297 posts, read 25,703,932 times
Reputation: 8567
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Recently in WWII Germany killed 416,000 American soldiers. But today when German Americans pull out German flags and yell in German when Germany is beating America in the winter Olympics republicans don't complain (because Germans are white.)

And today in America Asians are the fastest growing group of undocumented immigrants (but republicans don't complain because Adolf Hitler logic says Asians are a advanced race of people and not savages.)
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...growth/432603/

And a Muslim terrorist could sneak into America over the Canadian border, but republicans don't want to build a wall separating America and Canada (because Canadians are white.)

And I never see republicans complaining about Chinese restaurants where the workers are speaking Chinese, Chinese music is playing and Chinese religious statues are handing on the walls.

And when Irish Americans are parading down our streets waving Irish flags on St. Patrick's day republicans don't complain.


If your a white or Asian immigrant republicans don't complain about what you do, but if your South American or Haitian republicans attack like a pack of wolves.

Republicans follow Adolf Hitler logic in regards to what groups of immigrants to attack, while the white supremacist groups support and endorse republican politicians.

The KKK’s Official Newspaper Just Announced Its Support For Donald Trump – Mother Jones
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...for-president/

Hitler's logic is actually closer to what is peddled in leftist circles these days.

Hitler actually didn't care about the RELIGION of people. He set up a meme in which all problems were blamed on people perceived to control the media, business and government of the country. These people were considered to have PRIVILEGE over everyone else, who was oppressed and restricted from opportunities because of the "Jewish elite" who ran things only for their own benefit.

In Hitler's Germany, it was OK to hate the privileged ones perceived to be "in control" of society. If ONLY they could be removed, then everything would be great for the German masses. In many ways, it mirrors "privilege studies" and "critical race theory" taught in Universities across this country today.

That is what motivated Hitler. Not a hatred of the Jewish religion. Not 'Immigrants"... not any of the other nonsense you think it does because your teachers were stupid. Indeed, Hitler admired the Muslims and Islam as a religion, as he viewed Christianity to be weak.



BTW: Canada doesn't need a wall because statistically, illegal immigration through Canada is non-existent compare to South America. Part of this reason is because it's hard to get into Canada in the first place. Canada has far stricter and better enforced immigration laws than us.

The fact that you can't discern that through basic logic and instead you jump straight to racism demonstrates how utterly out of touch and brainwashed the left has become.... simply staggering displays of ignorance and cliche appeals to cries of "racism" and "xenohobia"..... as if your own xenophilia and constant baying about "white supremacy" isn't a pathology of its own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top