Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 01:46 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,389,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Oh, okay. So you think being "French" is a matter of skin color. That probably explains why you don't know what's going on.
Being FRENCH means something. Just like being CHINESE means something. Or being YORUBAN means something.

Hate to break your little multi-cultural wet dream, but that's how the world works. Outside of the new world countries, you don't become ethnically ________ by living somewhere else. That takes many years of assimilation and inter-mixing.

A passport doesn't make you ethnically German, Swiss, Finnish.... ANYTHING. Especially if you're still clinging to the **** cultures and religions that your family fled from TO Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi
You're assuming that they're foreigners, again, without evidence.
I don't think you understand what the concept of "evidence" means. Evidence can be concrete (such as confirmed identities, following arrests and investigation of background).... as well as circumstantial.

In this situation there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that leads to a conclusion by preponderance of that evidence that the individuals in the video are of non-French background, acting out in frighteningly common ways.

You may not believe it, because you're ignorant of contemporary French politics or the realities of French suburbs and ethnic (NON FRENCH) ghettos.... but it's still evidence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2018, 01:46 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,717,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Of course they are immigrants. Cut the political correctness nonsense!
i'm real shocked that a retired cop has racist, xenophobic assumptions.

Old 01-02-2018, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Being FRENCH means something.
Which, according to you, is skin color.

Quote:
In this situation there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that leads to a conclusion by preponderance of that evidence that the individuals in the video are of non-French background, acting out in frighteningly common ways.
There's no evidence to support your position.

Old 01-02-2018, 01:49 PM

Quote:

Or, unlike you, he has something called "experience" and isn't a polly-annish globalist shill who hasn't even traveled enough to accept what is otherwise common knowledge to anyone with even a modicum knowledge of contemporary French culture, politics and problems with "migrants" and "immigrants."

Old 01-02-2018, 01:50 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,294,652 times
Quote:
When it comes out that it is immigrants at least have the courage to come back here and say that it was.

Old 01-02-2018, 01:52 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridapilot View Post
Outside of Fox I havent seen one mention of this on most mainstream American media. The beauty of open borders and multiculturalism. We may have our own third world future brought to you by the Democrat party and republican open border scum

https://www.thelocal.fr/20180102/fra...acks-on-police

I was just about to post the video of the attack on youtube but the liberal censors at google have banned it within minutes . Amazing how fast the youtube censors work

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...73175614296065

A case of, you make your bed, now lie in it!

Let this be a lesson on tolerance and who has none.
Thank god, America blessed the USA with the 2nd amendment to deal with this oppressive crap.

Old 01-02-2018, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
When it comes out that it is immigrants at least have the courage to come back here and say that it was.
I'm not saying that they aren't immigrants.

I'm saying that it is xenophobic and biased to assume that they are immigrants, without sufficient evidence.

The evidence so far is , "I saw a brown guy, therefore they are immigrants."

Old 01-02-2018, 01:55 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,638,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
typical race bait thread. IN the USA we have an average of about 1.40 police officers murdered every single day... yet OP wants to pretend france is the nation with the big culture problem. They are doing vastly better than the US when it comes murder... US you are three times more likley to be murdered than France... USA you are a little less than twice as likely to be raped than france... (us 28/100k FR 15/100k)

so much for your concerns about France OP, you are busted. The USA is a more violent nation we murder and rape much much more than the French, and the french are the ones with the problem according you..

Here is a link with a whole bunch of comparative states ref US vs FR crimes , turns out France is much much safer than the USA... by literally any measure any crime etc..

France vs United States Crime Stats Compared
Typical excuses trying to justify the despicable.

Old 01-02-2018, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Which, according to you, is skin color.
Nope. Because a Finn is not a Frenchman, either, and cannot be ethnically French unless there's significant assimilation and mixing into the greater population (in other words, the exact opposite of what multi-culturalists believe a society should look like).

Though yes, the culture and history of Finland lends them to assimilate better to France more readily and easily than some goat herder who still reveres a child raping warlord who claims to have rode a winged horse to the moon back in the 7th century.

I mean, really, are you actually saying that Donald Trump could move to China with his grandkids and he'd suddenly get to call himself ethnically Chinese?

You cannot be that dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi
There's no evidence to support your position.

No. You don't accept the evidence, but the evidence is there:

1) Heavily immigrant suburb;
2) Non-ethnically French persons in video;
3) Acting in ways consistent and documented amongst immigrants and foreigners in heavily immigrant suburb.

You wouldn't accept it if they were all named Mohammed Mohammed al Mohammed.... but in the end, that's YOUR delusion and YOUR issue to work through the cognitive dissonance.

Old 01-02-2018, 01:56 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,812,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridapilot View Post
Outside of Fox I havent seen one mention of this on most mainstream American media. The beauty of open borders and multiculturalism. We may have our own third world future brought to you by the Democrat party and republican open border scum

https://www.thelocal.fr/20180102/fra...acks-on-police

I was just about to post the video of the attack on youtube but the liberal censors at google have banned it within minutes . Amazing how fast the youtube censors work

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...73175614296065

You have to find other sites hosting the video. I did, and it's horrific. Those friggin' animals were all over that female cop like lions on a gazelle.

Google sucks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies