U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-02-2018, 12:57 PM
 
272 posts, read 96,380 times
Reputation: 162

Advertisements

Outside of Fox I havent seen one mention of this on most mainstream American media. The beauty of open borders and multiculturalism. We may have our own third world future brought to you by the Democrat party and republican open border scum

https://www.thelocal.fr/20180102/fra...acks-on-police


I was just about to post the video of the attack on youtube but the liberal censors at google have banned it within minutes . Amazing how fast the youtube censors work

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-02-2018, 01:02 PM
 
22,769 posts, read 26,233,440 times
Reputation: 14558
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridapilot View Post
Outside of Fox I havent seen one mention of this on most mainstream American media. The beauty of open borders and multiculturalism. We may have our own third world future brought to you by the Democrat party and republican open border scum
What does immigration or multiculturalism have to do with this attack? Are you assuming they are immigrants?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 01:05 PM
 
3,871 posts, read 1,915,882 times
Reputation: 5380
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
What does immigration or multiculturalism have to do with this attack? Are you assuming they are immigrants?
From the video it looks like the attackers were multicultural.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 01:06 PM
 
22,769 posts, read 26,233,440 times
Reputation: 14558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
From the video it looks like the attackers were multicultural.
How are you judging that exactly? Skin color?

Perhaps you could explain what a "multicultural person" looks like.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 01:12 PM
 
Location: Secure Bunker
5,464 posts, read 2,502,629 times
Reputation: 5242
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
What does immigration or multiculturalism have to do with this attack? Are you assuming they are immigrants?
If you knew anything about the French you'd know that burning cars and rioting isn't their thing.

Most of these car burning incidents occur in 'no-go zones' (Zones Urbaines Sensibles) that are heavily populated with recent migrants. The French government publishes a list of over 750 of them in France:

https://sig.ville.gouv.fr/Atlas/ZUS/

And this isn't the first time... they have a proven track record of this behavior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 01:12 PM
 
272 posts, read 96,380 times
Reputation: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
What does immigration or multiculturalism have to do with this attack? Are you assuming they are immigrants?
The Parisian suburbs are filled with immigrants , this was just this month in train station in Paris.

For some odd reason this kind of stuff never makes the American news?



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePHkGlI2HZg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 01:13 PM
 
17,297 posts, read 25,714,714 times
Reputation: 8567
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
How are you judging that exactly? Skin color?

Perhaps you could explain what a "multicultural person" looks like.

Oh Jesus Christ. They're at a minimum not French. It took place in a heavy "immigrant" suburb of Paris, where car burnings, etc. are regular occurrences. Anyone with any sense can visit Paris outside the tourist zones and spot the French from the non-French immigrants.


This nonsense shell game of "well derr, how do we KNOW they're not French?" is obfuscation.


This is pure, "enrichment" of western Europe, occurring at a rapid pace. This could be any of a dozen other cities in Europe right now where "migrants" and "refugees" run amok. This will only increase as the influence of certain garbage cultures from outside the European tradition (with no intent on assimilation or giving up their backwards ways) gains ground against a moribund and historically exhausted Europe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 01:19 PM
 
9,893 posts, read 3,281,724 times
Reputation: 7254
typical race bait thread. IN the USA we have an average of about 1.40 police officers murdered every single day... yet OP wants to pretend france is the nation with the big culture problem. They are doing vastly better than the US when it comes murder... US you are three times more likley to be murdered than France... USA you are a little less than twice as likely to be raped than france... (us 28/100k FR 15/100k)

so much for your concerns about France OP, you are busted. The USA is a more violent nation we murder and rape much much more than the French, and the french are the ones with the problem according you..

Here is a link with a whole bunch of comparative states ref US vs FR crimes , turns out France is much much safer than the USA... by literally any measure any crime etc..


France vs United States Crime Stats Compared
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 01:25 PM
 
Location: Secure Bunker
5,464 posts, read 2,502,629 times
Reputation: 5242
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
typical race bait thread. IN the USA we have an average of about 1.40 police officers murdered every single day... yet OP wants to pretend france is the nation with the big culture problem. They are doing vastly better than the US when it comes murder... US you are three times more likley to be murdered than France... USA you are a little less than twice as likely to be raped than france... (us 28/100k FR 15/100k)

so much for your concerns about France OP, you are busted. The USA is a more violent nation we murder and rape much much more than the French, and the french are the ones with the problem according you..

Here is a link with a whole bunch of comparative states ref US vs FR crimes , turns out France is much much safer than the USA... by literally any measure any crime etc..


France vs United States Crime Stats Compared
The OP never claimed that France is more violent than the US. That's a Straw Man that you introduced because the point the OP is making went completely over your head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2018, 01:27 PM
 
17,061 posts, read 8,655,368 times
Reputation: 9803
I’ll just leave this here
Moammar Gaddafi warned Europe,
“if I go down, Europe goes black”


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:57 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top