Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 03:13 PM

18,407 posts, read 7,039,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
The original poster's point terrifies the mainstream opposition media. They are constantly beating the anti-Trump drum with endless nonsense to get people reading and watching. As Steve Bannon said, people can't live in a constant state of outrage because they eventually get bored. That is a good thing for Trump because he will be able to continue promoting his agenda.

Contrary to the scare tactics of the establishment elites (legacy media and permanent political class), the world hasn't ended and the economy is humming along just fine, thank you. People are finally relaxing and living their own lives.
Controversy fatigue is a thing.

When everything's a crisis, nothing's a crisis.

This is result of the Liberal MSM doing the Chicken Little dance for too long.

People just tune it out.

Old 01-02-2018, 03:17 PM

22,332 posts, read 11,861,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Just like you guys were proud of being called deplorables, we are proud of being called TDS's.
How sad that you are proud of having TDS.

Being called "deplorable" by some, well...consider the source. After all, it was the person with the biggest case of TDS (Hillary) who came up with the term and her fellow sufferers just lapped it up

Old 01-02-2018, 03:35 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,892,109 times
Trump is doing a tremendous job of MAGA and making life good for all those who continue to badmouth him. He is dragging the lefties kicking and screaming to success..
Enjoy him and reveal in his success for seven more years...
You should be on your knees everyday thanking God that crooked hillary was put out to pasture... with the rest of the old cows...
By the way, I don't pay any attention to his tweets, he's a big boy, he can take care of himself, I just enjoy the fruits of his labor...

Old 01-02-2018, 03:44 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,645,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I didn't vote for him, but I'm glad it is Trump in office and not Hillary.

I do wish he would put down his phone and get off of social media, though. His tweeting doesn't help anything.
Think about it.... if Trump didn't tweet and we had to depend on the media to report, listen to the liberal media, that's all we'd know.

I was iffy about liking Trump tweeting until I realized he had to break through the media's biased reporting.

Old 01-02-2018, 03:49 PM

5,311 posts, read 2,100,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Think about it.... if Trump didn't tweet and we had to depend on the media to report, listen to the liberal media, that's all we'd know.

I was iffy about liking Trump tweeting until I realized he had to break through the media's biased reporting.
So there was no other way, like, say, press releases on the WH site, Fox News, etc.? Nothing?
If he didn’t tweet, he might get by ok enough. I think it’s going to be part of his downfall, for good reason. A good leader can speak simply, disagree, stand up for himself, etc. and sentiments like that without being a troll.

Old 01-02-2018, 04:01 PM

16,063 posts, read 10,636,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post

In summary, Trump is boring. He’s a clown.

I don’t even pay attention to the guy anymore. Do you?
Trump has always been a clown and a public spectacle. That's his driving narcissism defect. Some shallow-minded people live to see what he will do next. For most of us the novelty has worn off...he is just a boorish buffoon with no answers and too stupid to even ask the right questions. His mental defect will drive him to even greater episodes of foolishness if his fawning cultists start to desert him. That's a potential danger so we need to pay a little attention and not ignore the idiot entirely.

Old 01-02-2018, 04:19 PM

22,332 posts, read 11,861,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Trump has always been a clown and a public spectacle. That's his driving narcissism defect. Some shallow-minded people live to see what he will do next. For most of us the novelty has worn off...he is just a boorish buffoon with no answers and too stupid to even ask the right questions. His mental defect will drive him to even greater episodes of foolishness if his fawning cultists start to desert him. That's a potential danger so we need to pay a little attention and not ignore the idiot entirely.
Yet you couldn't help yourself. You posted in this thread

Old 01-02-2018, 04:22 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,279,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Wish Libs would learn to ignore him. Their hysteria is out of control.
I agree.

I voted for Trump and support a lot of what he does, but I dont support his Tweeting; only because I feel embarrassed for my fellow Americans (Liberals) acting the way they do, LOl. Not all Liberals, of course, but your really extreme immature left loonies. Make no mistake, Republicans have some crazy delusional folks, too, Lol.

I dont follow or pay attention to his tweets, because like I said here in the past....most of his Tweets are meant to trigger Liberals. And its doing an effective job. He should really stop, IMO.

Old 01-02-2018, 04:27 PM

57,009 posts, read 25,978,952 times
No one takes him seriously anymore, too much hyperbole, too many lies.

This week he was taking credit for no jet liner accidents, nest week he will take credit for gravity.

Old 01-02-2018, 04:29 PM

27,074 posts, read 11,763,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
When he was first elected I found myself reading every Tweet and watching his speeches, news casts, etc.

After a year of it, I just ignore him. I see a tweet and literally don’t read it. If the news quotes it, I skip the story or read the first sentence or two of the story and just disregard.

Every tweet or speech is just him putting someone, some agency, some country, or some company down. The term “fake news” has been played out.

In summary, Trump is boring. He’s a clown.

I don’t even pay attention to the guy anymore. Do you?

Nope. I use the mute button when he is on tv or change the channel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies