Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2018, 07:26 AM

11,989 posts, read 5,261,667 times

Advertisements

Any legitimate news organization that is named by Trump as the biggest purveyor of “fake news” would be as proud of that distinction as if they had won a Pulitzer.

Trump is like a Bizarro Superman to whom left is right, up is down and truth is fiction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2018, 07:34 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,498,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Hey..I'm a supporter of President Trump, but could someone please slap him in the head once in a while and remind him that he's the President of the USA and not on a reality show.
Personally I like it that hes not 'acting presidential'. Its about time the modern media are called out for what they really are. Hint...todays mainstream press is NOT the press of days past, they are just tools of the political parties.

The fact that they are ALL owned by 6 private corporations should be a big red flag to most people!

Old 01-04-2018, 07:35 AM

77,013 posts, read 47,448,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The ratings are going to be Huuuuuge for the networks that cover it.
I am sure all Trump loyalists will take time off from work (if they have a job) to see this on FOX.

Old 01-04-2018, 07:37 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,049,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Oh, I'm sure everyone is waiting with bated breath. Not.
People with a sense of humor will be.

Old 01-04-2018, 08:59 AM

18,761 posts, read 11,747,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
Please do keep up the name calling

perhaps you need to check out the last few months of economic data like consumer confidence, the ISM index and unemployment.
Perhaps you should not be so low information and do some research on how the economy and stock market really work? That makes as much sense as the liar and chief claiming bragging rights about how he single handedly saved the air line industry from having zero crashes last year Oh by the way maybe you haven't noticed, but the value of our currency is slipping. It peaked around the time Trump was inaugurated and has been sliding since, so by your logic, isn't that Trump's fault as well?

Old 01-04-2018, 09:09 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,304,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
President Trump will announce "Fake News" awards on Monday 1/8/2018. Who will be the grand prize winner ?

CNN is a contender but so many other great candidates. What is your pick ?

If he has a pundit category who will get an award and what will they wear on the red carpet ?

Will announce most

“The FAKE NEWS has utterly abandoned their duty to fairly report the news to the American people. Some journalists and liberal pundits think that Americans are too stupid to see through their amateur efforts to manipulate public opinion, but THEY’RE WRONG,â€
Donald Trump will win the Fake President award.

Old 01-04-2018, 09:12 AM

3,733 posts, read 5,945,899 times
"It's gonna be a yuge award! The biggest! Golden! Top quality! I'm the best there ever was! I'll get all my Miss Universe contestants to model in slinky gowns to show off their ***** while I just kiss 'em and grab 'em. I can't help myself! I just kiss 'em! And they let you when you're a star!"

Old 01-04-2018, 09:25 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,795,200 times
I think PBS/NPR should be in high contention...not only lot's of it going on there...but they are using OUR tax money to do it!

Old 01-04-2018, 09:53 AM

58,684 posts, read 27,030,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
FOX ...............is # 1
I am glad to see you finally accept that FOX is No 1 in in cable news ratings.

Old 01-04-2018, 09:57 AM

58,684 posts, read 27,030,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by educator1953 View Post
The United States now has such an immature president, and this fake news awards stuff is so immature also.

It is embarrassing and very childish for a President of the United States to act out the way this one does.

Yes, I do wish Hillary had won. I accept that she didn't win the electoral college, and that this immature buffoon is president, but I admit I don't like it. Yes, I will deal with it, but gosh! I get tired of this guy's antics. What a dolt he is!
"The United States now has such an immature president, and this fake news awards stuff is so immature also"

"Educators" like you are 1 reason we are in such dire straights!

Do you say the journalist roast held each year where they criticize any thing remotely associated with repubs as "immature" which has been going on for years?

Looks like another case of "if you can't take it DON'T dish it out"!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies