Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2018, 11:56 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,977,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
As amusing as this all is, the real problem here is that the GOP is refusing to take responsibility for the travesty unfolding in the White House. They sit silently by while this moron destroys the country. They need to suffer, and suffer greatly, for their silent complacency in the horror show that is the Trump presidency.
While Trump is an immature buffoon, please explain how he is destroying our country? If anything, things are better these days than they were last year, two years ago etc.. ISIS seems to be contained, jobs are up, confidence is up, stocks are up, housing is up. So, while he is a Jerk, destroying is kinda harsh. One person cannot destroy a country. Just like one person cannot save a country.

Old 01-03-2018, 11:58 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
While Trump is an immature buffoon, please explain how he is destroying our country? If anything, things are better these days than they were last year, two years ago etc.. ISIS seems to be contained, jobs are up, confidence is up, stocks are up, housing is up. So, while he is a Jerk, destroying is kinda harsh. One person cannot destroy a country. Just like one person cannot save a country.
^^^^^^This. All the Left has is hyperbole, no facts, evidence, or grasp of reality. Trump is good for the U.S. The Left wants to bring us down like Obama tried with Fundamental Transformation which was code speak for communism.

Old 01-03-2018, 11:59 AM

37,165 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
This is better then I ever imagined lol:

Staffer and volunteer who was his Chief White House Strategist. Had office next to Oval Office.

Hahahaha these people are so loyal and classy!

Trump unloads on former top aide Bannon - CNNPolitics

Trump: Bannon has 'lost his mind' | TheHill
The Orange Skidmark's Main Water Boy has now been demoted to Covfefe Boy. Tomorrow he'll be nothing more than the guy who dumped the trash and sharpened pencils. They barely knew each other...

9,398 posts, read 11,147,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
What is Bannon's angle here? I'm asking honestly, I don't understand what he's been doing lately
Look at the guy. Look at his physical decline since Kelly cleaned house.

He looks like he sleeps in a box in an alley. He looks like he's drinking a lot. He's taking hits because his guy lost--even though the WaPo went fishing with $100 bills (thanks, Carville) and came up with a few fake news stories from women with substance abuse backgrounds themselves--and perhaps he's feeling insecure.

If we want to start pinning treason charges on people, we can start with William Jefferson Blythe IV Clinton who allowed missile and other extremely high tech knowledge to be exported to our good friends the Red Chinese. That was after a multi-million dollar "donation" from a Red Chinese Army operative to Clinton's re-election campaign fund.

Prior to Clinton, the chicommies couldn't do anything in the rocketry business but crash peasant villages with their failed launches.

Bannon, in addition, is a crap public speaker, wandering the stage talking mish-mash and looking like he just wandered in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Treasonous. Lol.
Talking to Russians is not treason. Selling or in-charge when critical resources were sold to Russia could be construed as treason, aid and comfort to the enemy anyone?

Bannon will likely end up in a psych ward if he keeps this line of crazy talk going. Too bad.

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glamatomic View Post

Trump said, "Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look."

That's comedy. Trump has the biggest ego in the entire universe. He's so predictable. Hilarious.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:00 PM

4,288 posts, read 2,057,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
We all know Trump family & co are traitors for even willing to have support of a foreign enemy to win the elections.
I don't know this is a treasonous act. I believe most politicians would have explored what was being offered. Some would have been more discreet sort of like what might have happened with the Russian Dossier.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:01 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
I thought Bannon was a grounds keeper? Who knew?

Old 01-03-2018, 12:03 PM

716 posts, read 393,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
As amusing as this all is, the real problem here is that the GOP is refusing to take responsibility for the travesty unfolding in the White House. They sit silently by while this moron destroys the country. They need to suffer, and suffer greatly, for their silent complacency in the horror show that is the Trump presidency.
As satisfying as it would be to see the Teabagger/Trump group suffer for our current horror show, I don't believe it's worth the time, energy or money.

I'd rather see the Dems work with whatever moderate/sane Republicans remain, this group could get larger as they see the horror show continue and his crimes become more apparent (whether or not he's impeached). Compromising with this group to actually move our country forward is very possible.

If we could create a new governing coalition, given our country's demographics, I believe we could keep the 30% hardcore base in check for decades to come...

Old 01-03-2018, 12:05 PM

613 posts, read 360,320 times
Is Bannon now part of liberul MSM ?

Is he now a part of fake news agenda imposed by Soros running child rings with hillary's in a pizza place with deep state secret muslim terrorists?

Old 01-03-2018, 12:05 PM

1,949 posts, read 3,862,782 times
Prepare for the pitchforks from Breitbart/Bannon supporters against Trump...this is going to be fun to watch!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies