Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2018, 12:14 PM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Uh yeah- a 7th grader with a twitter account and the national football for starters.

The guy is nuts, and some his closest friends and supporters are even admitting as such.

He's sown division, spewed venomous attacks against Freedom of the Press, called for jailing political opponents when there has been no due process, inflamed international tensions, engages in wholesale lying on average 5x a day...

He's a disaster for the democracy of this Republic.

Need I go on, cause we all can add to this litany of pure rubbish this 'president' represents.
I wouldn't say you're off your meds, but did you take all the pills in the little, weekly pill dispenser, or did you miss a few? No, the vitamins don't really do anything.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:14 PM

8,079 posts, read 10,075,900 times
Cant wait for the stories of the dotard throwing things around the WH after today's episode. He was already fuming inside because Kim hung him out again, and the GPS claims were supported by a "landslide" of internal Trump staffers who confirmed the truthfulness of GPS' claims. And then, of course, is the dossier, which now seems to have more and more honesty in its pages.

Tough times to be The Donald...just came back from showing off in Florida to a chit storm in Washington. The he has 'the physical" which includes a mental exam, and Mueller just grinding away in the background with Donald's son and son in law next up on the chopping block--evidence now confirmed by the GPS exposures. Circle gets smaller and smaller. Donald gets closer and closer to the day of reckoning.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:19 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
is this the right link? i don't see trump referring to anyone as a staffer.
am i missing something?
"Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating 17 candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party," Trump said in the statement.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:21 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,454,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I thought Bannon was a grounds keeper? Who knew?
Bannon had many jobs. One of which was keeper of the liquor cabinet. Notice the telltale signs by his facial skin and puffiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Wait no... That was Mr. Popaloafs job.

Bannon must've been the guy that fetched doughnuts.
and don't forget the diet coke.

46,949 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Upgraded from "just a staffer" to "lost his mind" now. (Link goes to Fox, for the comfort and convenience of those who still keep faith with his Trumpness.)

Trump slams Bannon after criticism, says ex-chief strategist 'lost his mind' | Fox News)

I always thought watching the United States slide into the twilight would be a sad spectacle, but damn if I am not entertained.

18,563 posts, read 7,368,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I take it that you were not able to locate anyone who could show you how to do an internet search.

In the interest of teach a man to fish:

Click on Google.

In the box, type in your question.

Press your "return" key.

Go down the generated list. There will be short descriptions and URLs.

Pass over the URLs for sites such as Breitbart, InfoWars, ZeroHedge, RT, TruePundit, Hannity, Storefront, ... as these sites are not known for posting accurate information.

If you decide to toss caution to the winds and post a link to these sites anyway, you are quite likely to be subjected to a fair amount of ridicule and mockery. Just saying.

When you have found the answer you were searching for, summarize it and post it with a link. Reading comprehension is essential here as far too many times links are posted to articles that do not support what the poster believes it does. I think it is strange, but it happens more often than one would imagine.

Anyway, that's all there is to it.

Good luck on your new adventure!
That's pitiful. Not to mention obnoxious. If this is a real thing -- if there is actually an allegation that any specific fake news story from Russia helped Trump -- you would know.

The fact that you can't name one is an admission that there is not even an ALLEGATION that any specific fake news from Russia helped Trump. It's just some general smear-job about "fake news" that crumbles when you try to find any specifics.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:24 PM

11,161 posts, read 7,959,249 times
Another... " we've got him for sure this time" thread. ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
Is Bannon now part of liberul MSM ?

Is he now a part of fake news agenda imposed by Soros running child rings with hillary's in a pizza place with deep state secret muslim terrorists?
Trump is going to have to get his news somewhere else.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:26 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,454,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
"Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," is scheduled for release next week.

That ought to be a good time.
Yep! I'll have to spend some time at Barnes & Noble reading it with a cup of coffee. Don't want any of my money ending up in Bannon's, the white supremacist, pocket.

Last edited by SoloforLife; 01-03-2018 at 12:27 PM.. Reason: punctuation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies