U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2018, 04:48 PM

8,535 posts, read 11,029,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Are Trumpists really this dumb?
Rhetorical question, right?

Old 01-03-2018, 04:49 PM

10,723 posts, read 13,631,134 times
I'll explain it to tiny minded Trump fans who think they are clever Sean Hannity wannabes:

Just because someone is on the other side of the political spectrum doesn't mean they are lying when they criticize people on their own side. Hence right wing nut jobs talking about how Sanders was screwed by Hillary as if they actually like Sanders or anything he stands for.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:51 PM

15,320 posts, read 17,529,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

Yep, Steve Bannon cut a deal with Robert Mueller - Palmer Report

I'd bet my tax cut that Bannon cut a deal.
Wow! This really makes you wonder whether it's true.

If you think about it, Bannon would love to throw Ivanka and Kushner under the bus.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:53 PM

2,725 posts, read 3,257,641 times
I cannot fathom living in a world wherein you cannot trust the "trusted" person standing next to you. Imagine if that person was someone you recently considered your confidant and closest ally (e.g., Steve Bannon), only to consider him "your worst enemy of the week;" Yes, "the worst enemy of that particular week!" Makes one wonder, "who will my President consider his 'worst enemy' next week?" Will it be his SIL Jared Kushner? What about 3rd place daughter Tiffany? It can't possibly be "Trophy Daughter" Ivanka. Then again, could it? Who knows? It's a possibility which can no longer be ruled out.

Imagine living a life of constant mistrust. Think about that. Put yourself in that frame of mind. It's no wonder Don constantly lashes out at practically everyone around him, in every conceivable direction. When you trust no one, you have no choice but to "punch" at everyone around you. And when you're not punching at them, you're planning and preparing on how to do so.

How does a person get proper sleep when you trust no one? This explains why Don reportedly gets no more that 3 to 4 hours of sleep per night. How does one sleep when you can't even trust the wife sleeping next to you? Oh wait! Reportedly, Don and Melania sleep in separate rooms.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:55 PM

3,521 posts, read 2,235,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Wait no... That was Mr. Popaloafs job.

Bannon must've been the guy that fetched doughnuts.
No, he had the real important job - getting the 2 scoops.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:57 PM

10,930 posts, read 5,011,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
I cannot fathom living in a world wherein you cannot trust the "trusted" person standing next to you. Imagine if that person was someone you recently considered your confidant and closest ally (e.g., Steve Bannon), only to consider him "your worst enemy of the week;" Yes, "the worst enemy of that particular week!" Makes one wonder, "who will my President consider his 'worst enemy' next week?" Will it be his SIL Jared Kushner? What about 3rd place daughter Tiffany? It can't possibly be "Trophy Daughter" Ivanka. Then again, could it? Who knows? It's a possibility which can no longer be ruled out.

Imagine living a life of constant mistrust. Think about that. Put yourself in that frame of mind. It's no wonder Don constantly lashes out at practically everyone around him, in every conceivable direction. When you trust no one, you have no choice but to "punch" at everyone around you. And when you're not punching at them, you're planning and preparing on how to do so.

How does a person get proper sleep when you trust no one? This explains why Don reportedly gets no more that 3 to 4 hours of sleep per night. How does one sleep when you can't even trust the wife sleeping next to you? Oh wait! Reportedly, Don and Melania sleep in separate rooms.

All of this is of his own making.

He is literally his own worst enemy. Whether it is picking stupid and ridiculous fights with people on the Internet. Or flat out making something up, or contradicting a past statement that he had made on something.

He has only himself to blame for the majority of the negative things that happen to him.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:58 PM

3,988 posts, read 1,668,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
You should check out The Donald reddit page some time. Some of the weirdest conspiracy theory nonsense you'll ever read.

Thankfully, since it's reddit, I don't have to worry about infecting my computer with a virus when I go there.

check out "the Storm", it's the new Pizzagate. I can't believe grown ups actually believe this stuff.

Old 01-03-2018, 05:04 PM

21,047 posts, read 11,669,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
check out "the Storm", it's the new Pizzagate. I can't believe grown ups actually believe this stuff.
Holy Carp!!

Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

32,184 posts, read 16,531,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
the left is going to have to decide who they hate more, bannon or trump. its going to be fun to watch the left go nuts having to support one or the other.
Why would we need to support either? It's the Barbarossa scenario - the non-aggression pact broke down and the more they tear each other down, the better for us.

10,930 posts, read 5,011,295 times
This gif explains my perception of this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or