U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 12:41 AM

13,984 posts, read 10,926,364 times

Advertisements

So... where is the evidence of those 5 million illegal votes we were told about by the Stable Genius after he got butthurt for not winning the popular vote?

Did those come from the same honest place as "Mexico will pay for it", "I had the biggest crowd size," and "I will be too busy to play golf?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2018, 01:25 PM

21,177 posts, read 11,785,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
So... where is the evidence of those 5 million illegal votes we were told about by the Stable Genius after he got butthurt for not winning the popular vote?

Did those come from the same honest place as "Mexico will pay for it", "I had the biggest crowd size," and "I will be too busy to play golf?"
It's right underneath all that very interesting information his investigators found to prove that Obama was born in Kenya.

Old 01-09-2018, 09:48 PM

18,157 posts, read 11,132,927 times
Default White House Plans to Erase Data from Voter Fraud Panel

I have always thought if we did a massive nationwide study of voter fraud, the real culprits would be in red states. I would be fine with a huge voter fraud panel if every single state was investigated equally including red states. Now Trump ends the voter fraud panel and wants the data erased? What if many of the past elections were far more Democratic than we realized? What if Trump really lost?

WH plans to erase data from Trump voter fraud panel | TheHill

Old 01-09-2018, 09:54 PM

10,930 posts, read 5,040,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I have always thought if we did a massive nationwide study of voter fraud, the real culprits would be in red states. I would be fine with a huge voter fraud panel if every single state was investigated equally including red states. Now Trump ends the voter fraud panel and wants the data erased? What if many of the past elections were far more Democratic than we realized? What if Trump really lost?

I see no reasons stated for this. Strange thing to request.

Old 01-09-2018, 10:01 PM

17,628 posts, read 11,177,890 times
"Oh, Mr. President, we are so tired of winning, please stop all the winning !"

That panel was just one in a series of flops by DT.

Old 01-09-2018, 10:03 PM

17,787 posts, read 19,805,586 times
No doubt that it was a flop but I would not want election data in anyone’s hands... so yes, I would like for them to be deleted... in the same manner like Clinton’s emails...

Old 01-09-2018, 10:25 PM

20,331 posts, read 9,868,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
.... but I would not want election data in anyone’s hands...
i'd agree if the timing wasn't so suspicious:

* democrats on panel claim that republican counterparts are not sharing information and sue.

* judge agrees with dems and orders repubs to turn over files.

* the next week trump disbands panel. WH claim that since the panel no longer exists they don't have to turn over information.

* they petition to have the data destroyed.

Old 01-09-2018, 10:33 PM

13,090 posts, read 7,811,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post

You well may be right. I've thought the same thing. The states that eagerly turned over their voter information were, for the most part, solid red states. The states that resisted, were purple or blue.

Perhaps their own investigation of voter fraud turned over too many rocks, in their own backyard.

Old 01-09-2018, 11:01 PM

13,984 posts, read 10,926,364 times
Apparently, whatever data was already coming back from the panel did not support Trump's lies, so he needed to put a lid on it pretty quickly before it bit him in the ass.

So much for "fake news"...

Old 01-10-2018, 04:11 AM

8,422 posts, read 4,364,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i'd agree if the timing wasn't so suspicious:

* democrats on panel claim that republican counterparts are not sharing information and sue.

* judge agrees with dems and orders repubs to turn over files.

* the next week trump disbands panel. WH claim that since the panel no longer exists they don't have to turn over information.

* they petition to have the data destroyed.

LIES AND CORRUPTION FROM THE FASCIST GOP A-G-A-I-N...... who'd thunk it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or