U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-03-2018, 07:43 PM
 
Location: Self explanatory
11,673 posts, read 4,941,275 times
Reputation: 15693

Advertisements

Judge sides with Dem member suing Trump voting commission

Remember, the GOP blocked info from these reports. Dunlap won his suit that would ensures the Dems would have access to information from the commission

Link to Ruling

"Republicans erected and attacked a straw man, and offered in its place an outdated and indefensible view of their own." (p 15)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-03-2018, 07:55 PM
 
20,337 posts, read 9,884,265 times
Reputation: 4394
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
  • But what Democrats don't want, is an actual investigation of election fraud...
if there was some actual tangible evidence i'd absolutely support a bi-partisan and/or independent investigation.


but, there isn't. it was nothing more than trump's butt-hurt temper tantrum over the fact that he lost the popular vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2018, 08:04 PM
 
20 posts, read 7,145 times
Reputation: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I ask simple question.

Why don't Democrats want an elections fraud investigation? They claim election fraud at the hand of Russians. So why not investigate for election fraud?

The fact that you can only insult me for asking simple question speaks for itself.
Did Democrats dissolve the committee or was it Trump?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2018, 08:16 PM
 
Location: Long Island
33,113 posts, read 13,972,929 times
Reputation: 7068
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
Bingo....We have a winner! Does anyone believe that California fully vets their voters? When you delve into the process it becomes clear there are many holes! It is my understanding that in California there is no separate verification of citizenship on voter registration, Applicants can check a box affirming they are citizens, and this is not checked against any other government database such as federal immigration records.

Certainly voting against Trump would be in their best interest. Given the lack of checks/balances, to believe that none of them voted is extremely naive.
The simple, and I mean really very simple fact is that election boards that scrutinize voter records are bipartisan. I have yet to hear from am election board that claims this is a problem, but that didn't stop this administration from taking on this latest conspiracy theory. You have no facts to back up your claim of voter fraud, yet you believe.....


They voter fraud commission was just anther failed attempt to disenfranchise voter, they lost with this nonsense in the courts and now they failed again with this absurd commission. This should end their claims but the GOP just hates facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2018, 08:18 PM
 
Location: Long Island
33,113 posts, read 13,972,929 times
Reputation: 7068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
Remember when Kris Kobach claimed to have proof that thousands of people illegally went from Massachusetts to New Hampshire and voted for Hillary Clinton?

Kobach was the vice chairman of this commission and we still haven't seen that "proof."
Bus loads of voters, should have been easy to investigate yet they couldn't track this obvious transgression. You would think when a bus pulls up to a polling place it would be easy to spot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2018, 08:31 PM
 
Location: North Carolina
3,311 posts, read 2,331,673 times
Reputation: 4475
All this Trump voter fraud thing is his ego talking. He just cant stand it that he LOST the popular vote, and not WINNING! Its all a fraud he says, just like him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2018, 08:36 PM
 
Location: Boston
7,974 posts, read 2,312,383 times
Reputation: 5671



get over it and get on with your miserable lives. lol

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2018, 08:44 PM
 
20,337 posts, read 9,884,265 times
Reputation: 4394
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post


get over it and get on with your miserable lives.
that seems to be what trump is doing in this situation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2018, 09:08 PM
 
10,930 posts, read 5,051,269 times
Reputation: 4890
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post


get over it and get on with your miserable lives. lol
Who is this in reference to??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2018, 09:13 PM
 
20,337 posts, read 9,884,265 times
Reputation: 4394
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
“Despite substantial evidence of voter fraud, ...."
i'm trying to imagine trump's response if clinton would have won and proclaimed " there's substantial evidence of voter fraud but...... i'm not going to to jack-squat about it".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top