U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-20-2018, 12:50 PM
 
Location: sumter
8,739 posts, read 5,450,333 times
Reputation: 6674

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
Don't you have a job or something else to do other than spin around in circles flapping your arms and making absurd assertions that flail in all directions? I mean, this is just embarrassing. If you walk away now, everyone will forget about it in a few days.
It is, I'm embarrassed for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-20-2018, 01:03 PM
 
5,942 posts, read 6,769,503 times
Reputation: 15320
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
That's why Trump was elected. To get things corrected that democrats and globalist GOP screwed up.
Its not a one day job and done. Its going to take years with lots of up and downs.

Actually the Dotard said he could do it in his spare time, and quickly.


Sort of like his health care plan: Better, for everyone, cheaper and ready on day one.


Well, let's give him the benefit of the doubt; it is day two and we haven't heard a peep other than beeching about what the dude before him did and how it was horrible and how he could fix it with one hand tied behind his back--cause he is the most intelligent person ever and the very best businessman and the greatest deal maker of all time.


Something like that.


I'll wait, Donald.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2018, 01:04 PM
 
466 posts, read 105,113 times
Reputation: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
Actually the Dotard said he could do it in his spare time, and quickly.


Sort of like his health care plan: Better, for everyone, cheaper and ready on day one.


Well, let's give him the benefit of the doubt; it is day two and we haven't heard a peep other than beeching about what the dude before him did and how it was horrible and how he could fix it with one hand tied behind his back--cause he is the most intelligent person ever and the very best businessman and the greatest deal maker of all time.


Something like that.


I'll wait, Donald.
My God the level of hatred for a political figure is staggering

Seek counseling and get your life sorted out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2018, 01:11 PM
 
Location: sumter
8,739 posts, read 5,450,333 times
Reputation: 6674
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCHouseHunter View Post
My God the level of hatred for a political figure is staggering

Seek counseling and get your life sorted out
You must not been a member when Obama was in office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2018, 01:19 PM
 
27,275 posts, read 9,275,377 times
Reputation: 9524
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
If that's the case, then why would you start a thread bragging about how good he is and the Dow so soon. I mean why couldn't you have waited until at least after his first term. The jury is still on this guy, and the economy, you don't know how things are going to end up.
That's right I don't.
No one does but there is no shortage of those on here claiming everyday they do, as if there will be no tomorrow at all. B/c...……..Armageddon I suppose.


You have to admit its kind of weird.
So many said the Obama economy and markets were so good and if we go back to those levels and enjoy all the good times they complain.

They questioned "MAGA" and wanted to know when it was great and then told everyone it was when Obama was running things. They wanted to know when America was great and they said it was Obama's economy and markets. Trump is giving them what they want and they seem upset for some reason. Weird !!!

They bashed Trump all the way to new highs and now he is giving them what they want and they still bash him. The democrats are never happy, always about something. No pleasing them. Maybe when we are under 2% GDP consistently that will help them get more comfortable with Trump's leadership. The magic wand may be the problem.

Last edited by phma; 12-20-2018 at 01:33 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2018, 01:27 PM
 
5,342 posts, read 2,731,090 times
Reputation: 3601
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
That's right I don't.
No one does but there is no shortage of those on here claiming everyday they do, as if there will be no tomorrow at all. B/c.....Armageddon I suppose.


You have to admit its kind of weird.
So many said the Obama economy and markets were so good and if we go back to those levels and enjoy all the good times they complain.

They questioned "MAGA" and wanted to know when it was great and then told everyone it was when Obama was running things. They wanted to know when America was great and they said it was Obama's economy and markets. Trump is giving them what they want and they seem upset for some reason. Weird !!!

They bashed Trump all the way to new highs and now he is giving them what they want and they still bash him. The democrats are never happy, always about something. No pleasing them.
Your lack of introspection speaks volumes of the average Trump supporter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2018, 01:36 PM
 
Location: Washington State
18,952 posts, read 9,756,665 times
Reputation: 16147
Another Blue Wave inspired drop!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2018, 01:39 PM
 
Location: Sonoran Desert
29,481 posts, read 39,941,760 times
Reputation: 18901
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
That's right I don't.
No one does but there is no shortage of those on here claiming everyday they do, as if there will be no tomorrow at all. B/c...……..Armageddon I suppose.


You have to admit its kind of weird.
So many said the Obama economy and markets were so good and if we go back to those levels and enjoy all the good times they complain.

They questioned "MAGA" and wanted to know when it was great and then told everyone it was when Obama was running things. They wanted to know when America was great and they said it was Obama's economy and markets. Trump is giving them what they want and they seem upset for some reason. Weird !!!

They bashed Trump all the way to new highs and now he is giving them what they want and they still bash him. The democrats are never happy, always about something. No pleasing them. Maybe when we are under 2% GDP consistently that will help them get more comfortable with Trump's leadership. The magic wand may be the problem.
We don't have long to wait for that happy day when we can all salute Trump and his genius. By the time the next election rolls around, we will be praying for 2% growth again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2018, 01:43 PM
 
27,275 posts, read 9,275,377 times
Reputation: 9524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
We don't have long to wait for that happy day when we can all salute Trump and his genius. By the time the next election rolls around, we will be praying for 2% growth again.

That's the spirit !!! Bet on America for a change.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2018, 01:45 PM
 
Location: Western PA
3,599 posts, read 4,952,614 times
Reputation: 2847
So does the guy have any idea what it means to be president? Never mind, I answered my own question. Clearly, he's not familiar with the three branches of government system whereby no one person can have total control. I think he thought he was going to be emperor. Thank God even the Republicans have had it with him, well, except for the "Freedom" Caucus extremists. But oh, so much winning...still waiting for that cheap and beautiful healthcare that everybody was going to have, and very quickly, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top