U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2018, 01:11 PM

4,943 posts, read 1,771,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Hey guys, now sure if not for voter apathy we'd have won in 2016 so I have a BRILLIANT plan!

Let's tell everyone how we're going to win for sure in a big blue tsunami in 2018.

I mean NOTHING motivates apathetic voters like telling them their vote won't matter and it's in the bag!

#cunningplanbaldrick
2018 and 2020 will assure a big backlash turnout, because Trump won't be going anywhere, he will continue to rip and tear and destroy, and the wounds will be fresh.

Old 01-04-2018, 03:00 PM

8,482 posts, read 10,737,578 times
Trump will probably deny it and say it's fake news and everything went red?

Old 01-04-2018, 03:19 PM

9,618 posts, read 3,093,262 times
I'm glad the Democrats are so confident. Hopefully this leads to them
To running Elizabeth Warr n in 2020'or even Hillary again since she only lost because of Russia stealing it from her

Old 01-04-2018, 03:31 PM

1,803 posts, read 1,125,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeauty212 View Post
Right now the Hard-Core Right Wingers / Trump advocates are stuck in a brainwashed fog, blinded to political realities. They truly think Trump will reign supreme for another 4 years, and that the current GOP will actually increase its majority in midterms.

So my question is when reality slaps them across the face, and the blue tsunami sweeps the congress in '18 and '20. What will be their primary excuse the polar opposite happened of what they were so brainwashed to believe.

A) Tons and Tons of "Illegals" voted

B) Obama Clinton Holder (Yada Yada Yada) rigged the elections

C) These were already "Blue" States (i.e. CA, NY, IL, NJ Repubs getting wiped out) so it doesn't really count.

I must admit it's both Hilarious and Depressing to watch so many Americans be so completely divorced from reality. We really have a problem in this country, and I would be lying to say it doesn't scare me.
None of what you think is going to happen. You are the one divorced from reality. The vast majority of this country are not communist sympathizers, such as yourselves. Anything and anyone is better that what you call "blue". It will be more like a trickle or drip drip from an 85 year old man.

You all will be the shocked ones when you lose another round of elections.

Old 01-04-2018, 03:32 PM

18,602 posts, read 7,201,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
None of what you think is going to happen. You are the one divorced from reality. The vast majority of this country are not communist sympathizers, such as yourselves. Anything and anyone is better that what you call "blue". It will be more like a trickle or drip drip from an 85 year old man.

You all will be the shocked ones when you lose another round of elections.
GOP Senate map is wonderful in 2018, good in 2020.

Dems missed their great Senate map in 2016, picking up just 2, on a map that should have led them to gain at least 6.

Old 01-04-2018, 03:48 PM

34,954 posts, read 19,098,572 times
Lightbulb Predictions: How will the Trump Supports react to Blue Tsunami

IF this "blue tsunami" actually washes over DC, Trumplings will be yipping and yapping.

BUT Dems have a yuge tendency to come from ahead to lose.

Lotta things can happen between now and November.

The Dems need a real message to make it happen.

Stop pushing fringe issues that 75% of America doesn't care about.

Old 01-04-2018, 03:50 PM

18,602 posts, read 7,201,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
IF this "blue tsunami" actually washes over DC, Trumplings will be yipping and yapping.

BUT Dems have a yuge tendency to come from ahead to lose.

Lotta things can happen between now and November.

The Dems need a real message to make it happen.

Stop pushing fringe issues that 75% of America doesn't care about.
amen.

Mid-terms attract just serious voters.

Old 01-04-2018, 05:00 PM

5,464 posts, read 2,476,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
LOL at you two Leftists, saying all the things that actually describe yourself and the Left perfectly since Trump got elected.
Exactly. The OP is a textbook case of psychological projection. It is literally the MO of the Left.

Old 01-04-2018, 05:01 PM

44,183 posts, read 17,614,253 times
Quote:
Right now the Hard-Core Right Wingers / Trump advocates are stuck in a brainwashed fog, blinded to political realities. They truly think Trump will reign supreme for another 4 years, and that the current GOP will actually increase its majority in midterms.

So my question is when reality slaps them across the face, and the blue tsunami sweeps the congress in '18 and '20. What will be their primary excuse the polar opposite happened of what they were so brainwashed to believe.

C) These were already "Blue" States (i.e. CA, NY, IL, NJ Repubs getting wiped out) so it doesn't really count.

I must admit it's both Hilarious and Depressing to watch so many Americans be so completely divorced from reality. We really have a problem in this country, and I would be lying to say it doesn't scare me.
i.e. Everyone who disagrees with me is a "Deplorable".

Didn't work for Hillary either.

/thread

(seems like we get one of these every week)

Old 01-04-2018, 05:10 PM

14,379 posts, read 7,910,541 times
Quote:

I remember when you people were claiming the Republican Party was dead in 2009.
You were claiming you'd win back the House in 2012.
Trump will never be nominated!
It isn't IF Clinton will win, it's by how much.
..and on and on and on

I hope you all continue believing, over and over and over again.

I think someone better start organizing the next "scream at the sky" gathering; you know, just to be safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
i.e. Everyone who disagrees with me is a "Deplorable".

Didn't work for Hillary either.
/thread
(seems like we get one of these every week)
More like every hour. You know what they say: "you can't fix stupid!"

It's out of pity that any of us still try.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or