Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2018, 10:07 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,034,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
In this forum? You don't get to do that?

New here?

In this forum not only do you get to do that but people do it ALL THE TIME!
I know people do it all the time. I'm just saying it's not a valid form of reasoning or debate tactic. But it is funny!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2018, 10:07 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,720,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Trump is an egomaniacal, over bearing, narcissistic jerk. But he is our jerk, and ultimately is for the success of America. I don't like him as a person for the most part, but I like his message, and his policies.

Obama was all of those things as well, but not for America, and not for our benefit. He was an anti American jerk, Trump is a pro American jerk.
He is our jerk because we have too many jerks in this country who seem to think being jerks is how we "make America great again."

That too the sort of "message" you are so impressed with?

Old 01-06-2018, 10:09 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
... He's actually a teenage girl from the Valley.
First thing I thought!

Old 01-06-2018, 10:11 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
covfefe
Man, that is funny !!! lol

Old 01-06-2018, 10:11 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
I think the stress of the investigation and the job are effecting him. I'm sure he's worried about Mueller going after his son and Jared, but it is foolish to run the white house like a family run business with sketchy ties and dealings. Add to the mix allowing a journalist to interview a chaotic west wing and write a scathing book? Genius? Hmm. Okay.

Many sad tweets, deflecting, and a flagrant attempt by the republicans and Trump to obstruct an investigation lead me to believe that his "genius" is more evil then smart.

Old 01-06-2018, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
If Obama typed that, OMG the right would be in utter panic. Not to mention the stereotypes that would be thrown around. Let's be real now.
It isn't like there isn't a bit of panic going on in Republican circles right now too, and not simply because of Trump's idiotic tweets. Imagine being the party lead by such a doof...

Old 01-06-2018, 10:26 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,598,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
I welcome these tweets....making his own case for invoking 25th Amendment.
You guys are getting played sooo hard right now, it's absolutely amazing.

Old 01-06-2018, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword Of Vengeance View Post
You all keep bashing trump's intellect. However im curious why didn't our previous supposedly liberal intellect ever release his academic records?
Reading your comments and others similarly enchanted by Trump, I am reminded of how we are entirely different in terms of how we understand, process and judge what we all see unfolding in America today...

It's like people who just LOVE the Jerry Springer Show versus people who can't stand it. People who LOVED Jerry Falwell versus people who just couldn't. No amount of pointing out what others can't see seems to matter. What matters is what we want to see, whether it's there or not...

Our intellects dictate whatever reality our intellect allows. One man's version of genius is another man's moron.

I suspect we all know this down deep, yet we waste time pretending we might somehow make better sense to one another by chanting the same nonsense we enjoy most, regardless what facts, reason or logic we might better share.

Old 01-06-2018, 10:34 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Trump: I'm a 'very stable genius' - CNNPolitics

Twitter rage this morning.

Note: Mr. Trump was incorrect on at least one point: he actually ran for the Presidency in year 2000, under the Reform Party, although he dropped out eventually.
you know what? he is damn smart to have been able to build his empire and then to accomplish being elected President; maybe we can call it street smart but he certainly has some kind of smarts. As for being stable, well if you remove his thin skin and childish behavior he might appear totally stable, right now it is questionable.

Old 01-06-2018, 10:34 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
Trump world is going up in smoke. Mr. Mueller, take your time. Three words for you, be sure to enjoy!

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

The President is the only one under his duties, that cannot Obstruct Justice. He is the top Justice as elected. Read the Constitution some time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies