Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2018, 09:31 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
Oh yea, He's a genius alright.
Haha..yeah. I just saw a clip of his inability to know the words to the Star Spangled Banner.. I understand some may not know all of the words, however, he is 71 and the president..and had made a big deal of players not kneeling before a game, but doesn't know the lyrics to the National Anthem. How patriotic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2018, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamatomic View Post
I'd wager that if many of us here on CD had a massive family inheritance as he did, that we could accomplish more than he has, and do it with more kindness and integrity.
You said it!! Exactly.

Old 01-08-2018, 10:37 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,206,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
will be nice when some mature adults come into this thread instead of the name calling haters
Thank you for clarifying that Donald Trump is not a mature adult, since name calling haters are excluded from that category. I'm sure Sloppy Steve Bannon, Lyin' Ted Cruz, Little Marco Rubio, Liddle Bob Corker, and many others will be very happy to hear it.

Old 01-08-2018, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Thank you for clarifying that Donald Trump is not a mature adult, since name calling haters are excluded from that category. I'm sure Sloppy Steve Bannon, Lyin' Ted Cruz, Little Marco Rubio, Liddle Bob Corker, and many others will be very happy to hear it.
Yeah, and the one who really drives him nuts, "Crooked Hillary"...

He is doubtlessly the most childish 71-year-old on the planet.

Old 01-08-2018, 10:56 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,206,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Yeah, and the one who really drives him nuts, "Crooked Hillary"...

He is doubtlessly the most childish 71-year-old on the planet.
Yeah, I stuck with some from his own party.

My guess is that Mitt Romney will be the next to get a hater name, as soon as he formally announces a Senate run.

Old 01-09-2018, 02:34 AM

"I'm a very stable genius". Reminds me of the movie character "Rain Man" saying "I'm an excellent driver".. (though Rain Man actually was a genius).

Old 01-09-2018, 06:17 AM

4,921 posts, read 7,690,051 times
As I listened to the news today they talked about Trump's Nashville speech where he said something like, 'I am doing a wonderful job. Aren't you glad I let you vote for me?'

If anyone of us had a aging parent or grandparent like Demented Don we would have him placed in a facility that provided care. Only in America would a senile old man be allowed to remain in office.
Let's just hope he doesn't get the US in a war before he is impeached or starts running around the WH lawn naked.

Old 01-09-2018, 08:37 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
As I listened to the news today they talked about Trump's Nashville speech where he said something like, 'I am doing a wonderful job. Aren't you glad I let you vote for me?'

If anyone of us had a aging parent or grandparent like Demented Don we would have him placed in a facility that provided care. Only in America would a senile old man be allowed to remain in office.
Let's just hope he doesn't get the US in a war before he is impeached or starts running around the WH lawn naked.
“"Oh, are you happy you voted for me. You are so lucky I gave you that privilege. The other choice wasn’t going to work out well for the farmers, I hate to tell you," Trump said, to some cheers.”

Trump in Nashville: Farmers 'so lucky I gave you that privilege' to vote for me

Old 01-09-2018, 08:51 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,175 posts, read 13,455,286 times
Zenyatta is a stable genius.

Old 01-09-2018, 09:56 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,649,202 times
not just a genius but a stable one at that!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies