Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2018, 03:19 AM

1,400 posts, read 862,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1grin_g0 View Post
And how would Steele know that the FBI had an informant in the Trump campaign! He is either a liar, or the FBI is more incompetent than I thought. I find it hard to believe that anyone in the FBI would divulge that intel to Steele.
Anyone have an answer?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2018, 03:58 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
If that were the case, why have the GOP been trying to bury it?

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
Exactly.

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project

Perfect description.

Old 01-10-2018, 04:02 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpat View Post
https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...t-redacted.pdf

This Fusion GPS transcript says that Trump was in deep with "organized crime figures."

And the FBI had a source inside the Trump's campaign"

"Essentially what he (Steele) told me (Simpson) was they (the FBI) had other intelligence about this matter from an internal Trump campaign source and that -- that they -- my understanding was that they believed Chris at this point -- that they believed Chris's information might be credible because they had other intelligence that indicated the same thing and one of those pieces of intelligence was a human source from inside the Trump organization."

on page 154, on Trump "However, he and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin"

Wow, no wonder Grassley did not want to release it - and so glad Feinstein did!

Me too! those disgusting Trump Fascists all need to be JAILED FOR OBSTRUCTION! For all their attempts to discredit COMEY, MUELLER, The DOSSIER, The Press, and the entire INVESTIGATION with their BS, L-I-E-S! LOCK THEM UP.....LOCK EVERY ONE OF THEM UP!

Old 01-10-2018, 04:02 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
And how would Steele know that the FBI had an informant in the Trump campaign! He is either a liar, or the FBI is more incompetent than I thought. I find it hard to believe that anyone in the FBI would divulge that intel to Steele.
To believe that those in the international intelligence community don't talk to one another is naive at best.

Old 01-10-2018, 04:06 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
Anyone have an answer?

George Papadopoulos...... D-U-H!

Old 01-10-2018, 05:27 AM

57,228 posts, read 26,172,300 times
They are worried about witnesses coming forward now, what a bunch of BS. Do they think the fact that they sent a letter to the FBI regarding a conflict of testimony or requesting GPS bank records so they can leak their contacts might have had a chilling effect in future witnesses testifying. Did he miss the simple fact that Fusion GPS asked for the release, were they protecting them from themselves. Anyone willing to testify would have to be out of their minds to come forward after what they did to GPS>

By the way can Grassley speak for himself, why does he always need to go through his spokesman.

Quote:
A spokesman for Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley(R-Iowa) on Tuesday blasted Sen.Diannne Feimsteins (D-Calif.) release of a transcribed interview with the co-founder of the firm behind a controversial dossier on the Trump campaign's ties to Russia, calling the move "confounding."

"Her action undermines the integrity of the committee’s oversight work and jeopardizes its ability to secure candid voluntary testimony relating to the independent recollections of future witnesses," Foy said

He noted that no other congressional panel had released transcripts of private interviews related to the Russia investigations and suggested that Feinstein's decision may discourage potential witnesses from testifying before the Judiciary Committee.
Grassley blasts Feinstein's release of Fusion GPS transcript as 'confounding' | TheHill

Old 01-10-2018, 05:37 AM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
I knew he was friendly with the Clintons already.

Old 01-10-2018, 06:38 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
The full quote (taken from the released transcripts: https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...redacted.pdf):

Other quotes relating to Trump Tower:
Thank you.

It certainly backfired on the OP and those that support his post.

Old 01-10-2018, 06:39 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1grin_g0
Quote:
Anyone have an answer?
I'm guessing it's not unusual at all for our FBI and CIA to trade information with a British MI6 intelligence officer like Christopher Steele was at the time.

Old 01-10-2018, 07:37 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Quote:

It's looking more, and more like Papadopoulos was working with both Steele, and the FBI.

Papadopoulos could very well be the mole people have been saying he is for a few months now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies