Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2018, 02:30 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,363,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Well, after all, he is "a genius" !

You could say its genetic, in his blood.

His paternal uncle, John, was nothing less than amazing. Read his bio:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Trump

Seems to be a well kept secret.

John George Trump (August 21, 1907 – February 21, 1985) was an American electrical engineer, inventor, and physicist. He was a recipient of U.S. President Ronald Reagan's National Medal of Science, and a member of the National Academy of Engineering.[3][4][5] John Trump was noted for developing rotational radiation therapy.[3] Together with Robert J. Van de Graaff, he developed one of the first million-volt X-ray generators. He was the paternal uncle of the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2018, 02:37 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,243,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Well, after all, he is "a genius" !
That certainly should no longer be doubted.

Old 05-13-2018, 02:59 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
“I think President Trump deserves big credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks,” Moon said at a news conference. “It could be a resulting work of the U.S.-led sanctions and pressure.”
Trump deserves 'big credit' for sparking North Korea talks, South Korea's president says | Fox News

Its like Trump has been in time machine that allowed him to research the future, thus providing him with the correct strategy that nobody else can decipher.
Same as the Jerusalem situation.
He's always several moves ahead.

Moon is too modest about what he has done. But if any Nobel Prize comes out of this, he'll be the one to get it.

Old 05-13-2018, 07:32 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I don't see it like that at all. I think NK is opening up a bit towards SK based on their new strengthened position now that they have achieved their goal of having nukes and intercontinental missiles, thanks also to the help of unemployed engineers from the former Soviet Union.

The NK participation in the games in SK has probably been planned for quite a while, else they would only embarrass themselves if they send athletes that are not prepared.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
North Korea is so playing games iwth the USA - it is hilarious.

Trump is handling it as expected....

I know. It is easier to play on fantasy, than to search for the evidence.
The illusion in ones head, can cause a wall from the truth.
Liberalism, is a mental disease.

Old 05-13-2018, 08:33 AM

10,757 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Moon is too modest about what he has done. But if any Nobel Prize comes out of this, he'll be the one to get it.
One thing we know for sure, we can't rely on Nobel to do the right thing.
They failed to give Einstein the physics prize for General/Special Relativity (eventually gave it to him 15 years later for something far less significant).
And they gave Obama the peace prize for nothing.

Old 05-13-2018, 01:40 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
I agree. If there really is peace, Moon should get it as he made a u-turn compared to his predecessor. And Kim noticed that. Actually, I think Kim should get the prize as well, jointly with Moon.

Trump should not get it at all. Threats and military exercises had never bothered NK during decades. Sanctions had been in place for years, but didn't have much of an effect because of China.

I heard something interesting regarding China's change in attitude. They said that the Chinese were worried about NK's nuclear tests as the NK installations were very sloppy, they were simply afraid there would be a catastrophic accident and the fallout would be blown to China. I remember the Chernobyl catastrophe, the dangerous stuff blew all the way from the Ukraine to Central Europe. And China is much closer to NK than Germany is to the Ukraine.
Same goes for the NK missiles, an accident was just a matter of time.

Old 05-13-2018, 04:26 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,942 times
Quote:
I agree, very refreshing that a world leader is a genius.
Usually they are just good at playing politics.
Actually they say Hitler was a kind of genius.
Maybe he too had a time machine into the future cause heck without his leadership there might not be a United Nations today.
Likewise, then, his s legacy could be that he actually brought together many Nations and likewise would be a candidate,like Trump, for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Old 05-13-2018, 04:33 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times
Quote:
“I think President Trump deserves big credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks,” Moon said at a news conference. “It could be a resulting work of the U.S.-led sanctions and pressure.”
Trump deserves 'big credit' for sparking North Korea talks, South Korea's president says | Fox News

Its like Trump has been in time machine that allowed him to research the future, thus providing him with the correct strategy that nobody else can decipher.
Same as the Jerusalem situation.
He's always several moves ahead.

Moon has no credibility. Someone who had their brother killed should not be trusted. South Korea or Iran, Donald Trump is doing everything he thinks is newsworthy to over shadow the Stormy Daniels story!

Old 05-14-2018, 07:25 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Moon has no credibility. Someone who had their brother killed should not be trusted.
What are you talking about? I didn't find any source for your claim.

Old 05-14-2018, 07:27 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
“I think President Trump deserves big credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks,” Moon said at a news conferenc.
This man Moon is a true diplomat not like the moron in the WH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies