Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you agree with Trump's statement?
Yes 229 48.21%
No 246 51.79%
Voters: 475. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 08:18 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,757 times

Advertisements

Definitely not surprised by Trump’s comments.

But it’s not like I could have a lower opinion of Trump supporters.

This just confirms it.

Old 01-12-2018, 08:20 AM

62,952 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpat View Post
So let's look at the running Trump tally:
Mexicans - "rapists"
Haiti and Africa - "****holes"
Women - "nasty" and "disgusting"
Sen Warren - "Pocahontas"
Pres Obama - said he was not born in the USA
Muslims - ban them
KKK and Alt-Right - "very fine people"

See a pattern here?

Most of what you said is at the very least stretching the truth about what Trump has said and meant. He has never said that the KKK are very fine people. He did not say that most Mexicans are rapists and certainly not those here legally. It was Warren herself that said she has native American ancestry. When has Trump ever said that most women are nasty and disgusting? He was entitled to his opinion of whether or not Obama was born in the U.S. No, he didn't say ban Muslims per se. He said ban those from know terrorist countries. The only pattern here is the usual lies by you and your ilk.

Old 01-12-2018, 08:21 AM

152 posts, read 134,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
I was born and raised in The Netherlands, another one of those liberal utopia countries. I moved to the States because of the high taxation, the terrible health care, the nanny behavior of the government and the rampant corruption with the welfare state. You know, exactly what the liberals envision for us.

And people in The Netherlands wants nothing to do with the Polish (they happen to be mostly Caucasian), since they are less educated and bring crime with them.

Sounds familiar?
Same story for me accept I'm from Canada.

Old 01-12-2018, 08:23 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbernard View Post
Trump supporters are showing their true colors here, and it's ugly.

For the longest, they've been saying that they had nothing against immigrants, as long as they come here the right way and become citizens.

Now....their stance is changing to "we don't really want them here, even legally".

You are all indeed deplorable. You defend confederates, nazis and bigotry. You attack Hillary for saying some are deplorable, but defend Trump for saying far worse.

I see your black hearts, and hiding behind christian morals isn't shielding it.

And the legal process needs to be changed so that we attract the best and brightest from the world, rather than being a magnet for immigration from the third world.

Ya know, the way all those "better than the US" countries do it - like Canada. And Australia. And Norway.

Stop talking about Christian morals. Christian morals must cede to utilitarian calculations on issues of state.

Old 01-12-2018, 08:25 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
Based on the poll results, about 47% of CD forum posters think this way. No wonder CD forums is known as one of the many online homes of the Neo Nazi and white supremacist movements. This place is Stormfront Lite.
I know, and I wonder how many of them will be sitting in the church pews come sunday morning. The evangelical base, the religious right, those good Christian folks.

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Are people seriously debating that Haiti and much of Africa are crappy countries?

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
I think it's interesting how some are so upset about what Trump allegedly said but only for the language used. I did notice not ONE news report and not ONE congress critter said that the assessment minus the crude words was incorrect.

Haiti IS a corrupt and deadly dump as are several African nations. So what's the issue?

Old 01-12-2018, 08:26 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
He ran on making America Great Again not bringing in people from all the 3rd world countries in the world .

Old 01-12-2018, 08:27 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Well there you go -- 2 Norwegians represent a country.
did i claim that? nope, that was your made-up strawman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
With that logic -- 2 Haitians or 2 Africans who are professionals should convince everyone that people from these areas can be assets to our community right?
that's your logic, not mine. someone asked why Norwegians would want to come to America, and i answered. no need to get your panties all bunched up.

Old 01-12-2018, 08:27 AM

3,100 posts, read 3,302,170 times
I genuinely am starting to fear that somebody is just gonna lose their **** and try and....alleviate this Trump problem themselves, via JFK and Lincoln. If he keeps doing what he's doing. And that will really be what hurts the entire cause.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies