Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Donald Trump a racist?
Yes 259 55.34%
No 209 44.66%
Voters: 468. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2018, 10:22 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,111,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
There is no real proof to that. Basically anybody could make it up and the media would eat it right up.
Just a coincidence that in a previous conversation about Haitians and Africans he resorted to more baseless stereotypes.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:22 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,587,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
So he likes shltholes?
Though the words Trump used were off color, let's not pretend that Haiti and the other countries, don't have, to use a Hillary Clinton word, deplorable government and living conditions.

Also, speaking of Haiti, at least he didn't have a foundation that was supposed to help with the earthquake but never spent anything on it and instead sent it to buddies instead, like Trump's rival did:

And here's from liberal outlets so you don't pull the "fake news" card to try and dismiss it:

https://www.thenation.com/article/sh...clinton-built/

Spotted at Democratic convention: Protesters upset at Clinton over Haiti | Naked Politics

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b087a29a5486fd

Old 01-11-2018, 10:31 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Is it racist if you say the things everyone thinks but doesn't want to say out loud?

I have no idea. I don't keep track of what's racist and it doesn't matter to me either way.
If you “think it” you are.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:31 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
So he likes shltholes?
Yes he is rather disgusting.
He is easily identified as a democrat as he goes straight for the crotch with his nose when introduced to strangers. He is smarter about the people he meets than most democrats though . He can tell the gender of a person by smell. Democrats can't even do that by looking.
I suppose I could say he has been highly educated, based on that, confirming he is a democrat. I realized it when he was young and would hump anyone's leg but he has changed as he has matured. He prefers women now and of course female dogs too.

Last edited by phma; 01-11-2018 at 10:48 PM..

Old 01-11-2018, 10:32 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
Though the words Trump used were off color, let's not pretend that Haiti and the other countries, don't have, to use a Hillary Clinton word, deplorable government and living conditions.

Also, speaking of Haiti, at least he didn't have a foundation that was supposed to help with the earthquake but never spent anything on it and instead sent it to buddies instead, like Trump's rival did:

And here's from liberal outlets so you don't pull the "fake news" card to try and dismiss it:

Spotted at Democratic convention: Protesters upset at Clinton over Haiti | Naked Politics

Deflection.

Please stay on topic.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:49 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Birtherism is all, and only, about racism. And Trump is the number one birther.

Old 01-11-2018, 11:10 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,825,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Just a coincidence that in a previous conversation about Haitians and Africans he resorted to more baseless stereotypes.
You believe everything you read when it supports your agenda.

Old 01-11-2018, 11:14 PM

9,446 posts, read 6,577,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post

Diversion shows the weakness of your stance.

Old 01-11-2018, 11:20 PM

7,975 posts, read 7,350,826 times
He hasn't said anything now I haven't been hearing for years and years...only I've heard the word "armpit" used to describe those countries as well as "s**thole". Just saying. This area went solidly for Trump in '16. I guess being considered mon-PC or called a racist doesn't frighten people around here.

And not renting to minorities isn't new...I've known many property owners over the years who always found reasons not to rent to blacks. One of them is an attorney I worked for. I'm not saying it's right, it's just a reality.

And don't libs call the Appalachians and fly-over country the same thing?

Old 01-11-2018, 11:23 PM

800 posts, read 508,516 times
People are tribalistic by nature, and nearly everybody is at least a little bit racist in some form. We gradually realize that the races are not all the same, that they are not interchangable, and that people tend to self segregate into different enclaves where people share more similarities. This is what happens when diversity is force fed down our throats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies