Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 02:43 PM

3,332 posts, read 1,963,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Given that polls seem to indicate that Democrats will do amazingly well in the mid terms, and historic levels of GO incumbents are suddenly retiring.....I think the Democrats are looking fine.
Hold on to that. It will give you comfort.

But do you honestly think retiring GOPs will be replaced by the party of glum?

Oh wait. Are these the polls that assured us a Clinton landslide?

Well no matter. If democrats take back both house and senate trump will still troll you and roll you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2018, 02:47 PM

57,288 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Trumps father was a racist he does not appear to be any different, this was the way he was raised.

Old 01-12-2018, 02:47 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
So we elected the leader of the trolls. Fantastic.
Yes, the "s**thole president" is the grand troll of the universe, and somehow that is supposed to be a good thing.

Old 01-12-2018, 03:06 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,733,906 times
If he's so proud of pushing liberals' buttons then why is he backpedaling and denying he said it? He should be gleefully proclaiming it all over the news, Twitter, or whatever other medium he chooses.

Trumplings should own up to the fact that their hero ****ed up and got caught. He has a propensity to get himself into these jams and not realize what he's done until someone points it out and makes him aware of the depth of the hole he's thrown himself into.

Old 01-12-2018, 03:14 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
Hold on to that. It will give you comfort.

But do you honestly think retiring GOPs will be replaced by the party of glum?

Oh wait. Are these the polls that assured us a Clinton landslide?

Well no matter. If democrats take back both house and senate trump will still troll you and roll you.
Keep trashing polls. The polls are what gave me the ability to predict a Trump electoral win, and popular loss. The night of the election they gave Trump a 30% possibility of a win-they did NOT predict a Clinton landslide And the retirements are a good indicator that the GOP folks agree with what is coming.

And if Democrats take the congress, Trump can do little to troll and roll me or others, all he will do is continue to act like a horrible president, and turn people against the Republican party, but actual damage will be limited. But he will do a lifetime of damage to the party that elected him.

Old 01-12-2018, 03:14 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
The win-win is watching idiotic liberals lose their idiotic heads. It's especially amusing watching so-called news people spewing their outrage. I've never seen anything quite like it.
You must never have read this forum during the Obama years, watched Alex Jones on InfoWars, or spent an evening watching Fox News.

Old 01-12-2018, 03:16 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Keep trashing polls. The polls are what gave me the ability to predict a Trump electoral win, and popular loss. The night of the election they gave Trump a 30% possibility of a win-they did NOT predict a Clinton landslide And the retirements are a good indicator that the GOP folks agree with what is coming.

And if Democrats take the congress, Trump can do little to troll and roll me or others, all he will do is continue to act like a horrible president, and turn people against the Republican party, but actual damage will be limited. But he will do a lifetime of damage to the party that elected him.
Yeah... I'm pretty amazed at this idea that polls are entirely faulty. Like you, I predicted that Trump could win the EC, and he did.

I think there are people who think that Trump winning that by the skin of his tiny fingertips suddenly renders all polling invalid.

That's really bizarre thinking.

Old 01-12-2018, 03:18 PM

5,792 posts, read 5,107,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
He has thrown the entire LIB universe with one sentence into another uproar. He's not a racist he just knows all the liberal buttons to push. LOL . He has a plan in mind and he will take advantage of this mess just like all the others. Liberalism has an achillies heel they are blind to.........but Trump lives rent free in their heads......and knows all the buttons

We've got .....like.....7 more years of entertainment coming up......
The old rotard wont last past 2018. He’s losing his mind. It’s obvious.

Old 01-12-2018, 03:19 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:

What will the voters get that are stupid enough to elect Dems 2018.

Nothing but more dysfunctional stalemate government. More failure to run on in 2020

Old 01-12-2018, 03:19 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Notice all the new posters or posters who never come on here that have showed up in the last couple days? Looks like the resident cons are in a panic & had to recruit some buddies to flood the forum w/pro trump garbage. Lol, they're so transparent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies