Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 08:53 PM

20,080 posts, read 8,987,922 times

Advertisements

Obama also said you can keep your health plan .....the guy was a compulsive liar.

good to see his coming out interview is with David Letteman, late night's answer to Harvey Weinstein what a low life

Old 01-12-2018, 08:55 PM

52,671 posts, read 47,918,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...lanet.amp.html

I wonder if Obama knows on which planet he is... what is he smoking!

The man is just not to be taken serious, and we can't blame him, 8 years and almost all his policies have been undone like he was never the President so don't be too harsh on the poor man.

In the end Obama had to sit all through the inauguration of the man who according to Obama would NEVER become the President. We all know how many times Obama had it wrong

Speaking of different planets, Darth Barry still hasn't named those extra seven states he actually thinks we have.

Old 01-12-2018, 09:00 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,611,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Hannity, Dobbs, Carlson and their crack research team are on a different planet
I am still trying to figure out why you wrongly stated I hate history. I just hate lies like the one in this post you just told. Do you ever get anything right. If so, I have never seen it.

Old 01-12-2018, 09:02 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,750,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post
No.

MSNBC is no less biased toward the left than fox is to the right. NPR is as close to center as you're going to get as far as mainstream media.
... if you define the "center" as the center of the corporate liberal establishment.

Old 01-12-2018, 09:06 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Do you listen to NPR?! Cause I do- and they tell the news. Local, national and world. Relatively devoid of opinion. The only time I heard blatantly liberal pablum is when Daniel Schoor did his commentary, but he's been dead for years.

Fox is RIFE with opinion, and their now dead but ex executive was dining with Bannon to plot the Presidents course. How much more biased can you be?

Really? Fox should rebrand as RWNJ TV!
I was finished with NPR the day one of their reporters said that 'law and order' is a racist term. How can anybody find fault with someone wanting law and order?

Old 01-12-2018, 09:09 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,029,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Barack knows about other planets.

His wife is from Kashyyyk.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chewbacca
Ah, a right-wing forum where a black man's wife is casually compared to a hairy animal.

Stay classy, City Data forums!

The reputation this place has around the internet is well earned.

Old 01-12-2018, 09:12 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,029,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
Who cares what the community organizer says? His only accomplishment as President was to increase the hatred between blacks and whites.
Cute story, bro. Too bad the only way he "did" that was simply by being black. That alone was enough to set off the bigoted right into hating him. He didn't actually DO anything to increase racial tensions. Hell, a good chunk of his policies were no different than Dubya before him. But a violent bigoted percentage of this nation can't stand a black man in a position of power, so they make up utter lies such as "Uh, Obama increased racism" to cover for their own bigotry. And, when Trump spewed racist nonsense, his support among the hard right increased. It's all so obvious and utterly transparent.

Old 01-12-2018, 09:13 PM

3,251 posts, read 2,550,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I was finished with NPR the day one of their reporters said that 'law and order' is a racist term. How can anybody find fault with someone wanting law and order?
You don't have to look very hard to find the history of that term if you care to.

Old 01-12-2018, 09:14 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,220,735 times
He meant the 57 Islamic States. Google it.

Old 01-12-2018, 09:17 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Cute story, bro. Too bad the only way he "did" that was simply by being black. That alone was enough to set off the bigoted right into hating him. He didn't actually DO anything to increase racial tensions. Hell, a good chunk of his policies were no different than Dubya before him. But a violent bigoted percentage of this nation can't stand a black man in a position of power, so they make up utter lies such as "Uh, Obama increased racism" to cover for their own bigotry. And, when Trump spewed racist nonsense, his support among the hard right increased. It's all so obvious and utterly transparent.
He did that (caused trouble between the races ) by judging situations before learning the facts on several occasions. I hate and despise those who start calling people rude names without even knowing them. I stated a fact. You are stating a lot if propaganda. I am glad we are finally getting things done without race being the ONLY thing that matters. We need to stop worrying about race. We are all the human race. Pity some don't act like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.