Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 02:49 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Jews agitate for mass immigration into Western nations yet have harsh restrictions on immigration to Israel - which is based on ethnic/racial qualification (you gotta be a Jew - they will even DNA test prospective immigrants to verify they actually are Jewish).

It is this hypocrisy that reveals the racial aggression and hostility behind Zionism and which powers a lot of the "Political Jew" identity - which is basically anti-American, anti-Western, and anti-white.
Jewish Israel is equivalent to WASP America. Both were historically found as Jewish and WASPs nations. Now they tell us we can't even maintain the US historical demographics. That non-WASPs were accepted is irrelevant. If not for that double standard and hypocrisy, I'd be as pro-Israel, pro-Jewish as you can be, but in kind I'm telling them Israel must become majority-minority and diverse too. The same standard applies to the rest of the world globally immigrating to America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2018, 03:27 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I've suggested something similar. I suggested the emigrating nation to the US offer legal status to an American. In lieu of an American wanting to accept legal status from the nation, the emigrating nation most offer immigration status globally to a willing taker before anyone can emigrate.

If America has to accept global immigration and become majority minority, then so does Africa, Latin America, Asia, Israel etc. I'm all about reciprocity and fair is fair. If it's good enough for America then it's good enough for every other country.

What I really want most of all is no new citizenship being given to immigrants and those not born to a US citizens. And any immigrant and long term visas reflect the national origins and demographics of America.
One other way to combat this "better life" crap argument while preventing "brain drain" from "developing nations" that really need to hang on to any brilliant or talented people that they have, is to require that such a policy stipulate that the exchanging immigrants must be equal in socioeconomic status. So if you want to import a Nigerian medical doctor - then you gotta persuade an American medical doctor to go to Nigeria.

That way both the citizens of both nations are protected from what would otherwise be unfair harm or benefit caused by an unequal exchange of human capital.

Think of it like a "Balanced Trade Policy" but for Immigration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies