Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2018, 12:53 AM

6,137 posts, read 3,863,211 times

Advertisements

Mission, Texas with a population of 83,000 people had 2,600 births last year which is similar to many border cities across America.

That is a rate of 30 per 100,000

By looking at the numbers in Texas border cities looks like the rate is well over 30 births per 100,000 residents

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/chs/vstat/vs13/t09.aspx

Mexico City proper with a population of nearly 9 million had 128,000 births, that is a birth rate of about 14 per 100,000 people.

Px-web

I wonder if women who intend on making a career out of getting pregnant are encouraged to move to America. I mean there is just something odd about how Mexico City has a birth rate of less than half of many border towns in Texas have.

I think it is always rather interesting when people in Arizona have Sonora license plates driving around Phoenix how it is usually like a husband, wife maybe their elderly parents driving around but yet in sections of Phoenix where a near-majority of residents are illegal immigrants they will have four or five kids each.

I just think it is rather odd how Mexico City has half the birth rate of border towns in the United States. It is almost like there is something in the Mexican culture that encourages those who want to have a baby every year for years and years to move to America for welfare.

Last edited by lovecrowds; 01-14-2018 at 01:04 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2018, 12:56 AM

23,561 posts, read 12,525,568 times
wow, we really need to do away with birthright citizenship. it had long ago served the purpose that it was created for.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:15 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
It's almost as if they're intentionally mass populating and colonizing America with their people through high birthrates. And I agree birthright citizenship needs to go and should never been but for a poorly and hysterically written amendment and overreaching liberal judges way back around then..If you were not granted citizenship then even a 100 generations later you shouldn't be a citizen and should be subject to removal.

Old 01-14-2018, 06:34 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Mission, Texas with a population of 83,000 people had 2,600 births last year which is similar to many border cities across America.

By looking at the numbers in Texas border cities looks like the rate is well over 30 births per 100,000 residents

Mexico City proper with a population of nearly 9 million had 128,000 births, that is a birth rate of about 14 per 100,000 people.

Px-web

I wonder if women who intend on making a career out of getting pregnant are encouraged to move to America. I mean there is just something odd about how Mexico City has a birth rate of less than half of many border towns in Texas have.

I think it is always rather interesting when people in Arizona have Sonora license plates driving around Phoenix how it is usually like a husband, wife maybe their elderly parents driving around but yet in sections of Phoenix where a near-majority of residents are illegal immigrants they will have four or five kids each.

I just think it is rather odd how Mexico City has half the birth rate of border towns in the United States. It is almost like there is something in the Mexican culture that encourages those who want to have a baby every year for years and years to move to America for welfare.

No doubt about it and the Reconquista movement is alive and well. Wakeup Americans!

Old 01-14-2018, 06:42 PM

20,868 posts, read 9,532,948 times
Even in developing nations the birth rates in the big cities tends to be lower than in the countryside. The Mexicans in the Texas border towns tend to be types from the countryside, so their birth rates are higher. No reason that shouldn't change just because they moved across the border.

If you look at a map of Mexican birth rates by state you'll notice it's much higher in southern Mexico than northern Mexico (and the big cities such as Mexico City):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...fertility_rate

Old 01-14-2018, 07:09 PM

1,675 posts, read 576,711 times
Mexican women not far from the border cross it legally or illegal to give birth so their children can have american citizenship, then go back.

Very complex problem that people want to fix by saying border have to be respected, while at the same time goods (what makes livelihood possible) are allow to flow freely.

Old 01-14-2018, 11:49 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:

Px-web

First generation immigrants to the U.S. from Latin America have very high birth rates, even compared with their home countries. This has long been the trend. It may be that they just feel a lot richer in America, which negates any qualms they might have felt about having more kids due to lack of resources to provide for them. They also know that their kids will be citizens and that will solidify their own status in the United States.

Old 01-14-2018, 11:56 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
First generation immigrants to the U.S. from Latin America have very high birth rates, even compared with their home countries. This has long been the trend. It may be that they just feel a lot richer in America, which negates any qualms they might have felt about having more kids due to lack of resources to provide for them. They also know that their kids will be citizens and that will solidify their own status in the United States.
They also know the US taxpayers will be the ones providing for those children and providing the medical care for the mother. They have no reason to be concerned about their ability to provide for their own spawn once they are here.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:15 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,672,766 times
Quote:
dents are illegal immigrants they will have four or five kids each.

My experience, over the years, is that they move for WORK, not for welfare.

This is less true now as more and more economic activity is occuring in Mexico.

One has to remember that MANY millions of Mexicans are related to people born north of the Mexican border. It was only in the 1850's that a deal was made for Texas and other large territories.

So we are not talking about an America that never had any Indians, Mexicans or other populations in it. Most of the deals, BTW, allowed the Mexicans to stay (and become citizens and have children).....

Sorry to say, you aren't gonna get your doctorate using your theory. But check the Russian birth rate in Miami/Dade/Broward/Palm Beach counties and THEN you'll have an interesting statistic. It's many thousand percent higher than elsewhere. Why? Why do they often stay in Trump properties when preggy? Maybe you can find out for us.

I don't want violent criminal corrupt Russians filling up this country. Do you?

Old 01-15-2018, 08:29 PM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Somehow the Mexican government gets a pass and is never included in discussions of illegal immigration and its causes. the Mexican government, such that it exists, is not embarrassed by millions of people fleeing its borders?

Journalists do not address the lack of compassion by the Mexican government for its citizens??????

Journalists fail to cover the daily slaughter on our doorstep?

The UN does not intervene in mexico to halt the daily slaughter?????

The Mexican government sends us its felons, gangs and drugs along with endorsing human trafficking by its porous border. How is it the Mexican government returns deported felons time after time. Clearly the Mexican government is sending us its dregs of society.

Time to annex mexico and build a shorter border wall. the Mexican government would find our money as satisfactory as the money it takes from drug lords who actually run the country.

ex prez vincenti fox is not embarrassed that the Mexican people flee by the millions. No wonder mexico is in such dire straits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies