Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2018, 01:11 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,635,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Don't you find it a bit strange that he is totally ignoring what is being handed to him on a silver platter? Hillary and the DNC paid millions to get Russian disinformation and, most damaging of all, that unverified info was used by the Obama administration to get a FISA warrant to spy on an elected President and his transition team. Bigger than Watergate, folks.

You so called educated Loonies are the least informed of all, courtesy of your Pravda propaganda.

Oh, let the Loonies get their hopes raised by crooked Conspiracy News Network. It's so much fun to see them cry afterwards. You'd think they'd get the joke by now. "Look, we got them to send the DNC more money! What will be our next story when this one fails, so we can still get them to contribute?"
no that is YOU pretending the dossier even matters.

what we have is Putin directing his people to work with Trump's people in order to distort the outcome of our elections.
now maybe Trump's people did not go forward with it, but they did talk to putin's people and Trump did use the stolen emails to further his bid for power.

YOU can pretend this is about the dossier as much as you like, you can deflect and distract as much as you like, but this is about Russians interfering in our elections. and who may or may not have helped them.

TRump's administration is being investigated to ensure they were not part of it, but instead of helping Trump and his people and the GOP have been endlessly obstructing Mueller and his team. and those before him.

example.

Quote:

"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job," "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

https://www.npr.org/2017/05/19/52917...-investigation

that is an example of Trump trying to stop a legal investigation into his administration.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:11 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post
Do you say that after every name appears for a Muller subpoena ?
I believe this is the first time he has subpoenaed anyone before a grand jury. That's the difference.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:17 PM

2,212 posts, read 1,073,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post

what we have is Putin directing his people to work with Trump's people in order to distort the outcome of our elections.
now maybe Trump's people did not go forward with it, but they did talk to putin's people and Trump did use the stolen emails to further his bid for power.

YOU can pretend this is about the dossier as much as you like, you can deflect and distract as much as you like, but this is about Russians interfering in our elections. and who may or may not have helped them.

TRump's administration is being investigated to ensure they were not part of it, but instead of helping Trump and his people and the GOP have been endlessly obstructing Mueller and his team. and those before him.

example.

that is an example of Trump trying to stop a legal investigation into his administration.
They also attempted the same in 2012. Why no call for investigations then ?

Obama, Romney Campaigns Subject To Repeated Hacking Attempts in 2012 | TIME.com
Following high profile attempts on government websites during the 2012 campaign, Secret Service officials warned both campaigns of cyber-threats, at times providing specific chatter related to attempts from foreign governments. These prompted intense security controls — both for individual email accounts and especially campaign Twitter and Facebook pages. Both campaigns believe their efforts were successful at keeping their systems secure.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:28 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Remember how any moment now Clinton would be arrested? Hows that going?
Clinton Foundation and email server investigations started up again and I think I just heard one person was indicted in the Uranium One scandal. Be patient.

Will Huma throw her lover Hillary under the bus?

Old 01-16-2018, 01:31 PM

2,212 posts, read 1,073,926 times
Quote:
Clinton Foundation and email server investigations started up again and I think I just heard one person was indicted in the Uranium One scandal. Be patient.

It will never happen. The Clintons wear teflon. They are global elites with powerful allies.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:32 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,532,733 times
Quote:
Not really. Others called by Mueller testified before his grand jury.
Russian lobbyist, Manafort's real estate agent, Clovis, Page.
Yes, and subsequently the grand jury lndicted Manafort and Gates on 12 counts.

Unlike Bannon, none of the people you listed were widely considered to have ever been in Trump's "inner circle".
Most legal experts who have weighed in have stated that this subpoena suggests (but doesn't guarantee) that Bannon is not a target of this grand jury.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:32 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Quote:
We can only hope. I'd love to see the Clintons go down.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:38 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,523,008 times
Quote:

example.

If they were looking for Russian interference, then why hasn't Mueller talked to arrange, who was the person who got the wikileaks, and knows who gave the emails to him...he says it wasn't the russians.

This is all about the "insurance policy" that was illegally discussed in Andy McCabes office with Strozk...

Old 01-16-2018, 01:49 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,698,352 times
Quote:
naw you are just upset that the big fat racist in the WH is getting investigated by an honest upstanding REPUBLICAN who is doing his job in a fair and honest manner.

the problem you have is that Trump can't stand up to a fair and honest examination.

This whole thing reminds me of another President who protested his innocence too much. "I am not a crook !" We've been here before.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:54 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,635,682 times
Quote:
They also attempted the same in 2012. Why no call for investigations then ?

Obama, Romney Campaigns Subject To Repeated Hacking Attempts in 2012 | TIME.com
Following high profile attempts on government websites during the 2012 campaign, Secret Service officials warned both campaigns of cyber-threats, at times providing specific chatter related to attempts from foreign governments. These prompted intense security controls — both for individual email accounts and especially campaign Twitter and Facebook pages. Both campaigns believe their efforts were successful at keeping their systems secure.
cool story, but i notice you EDITED my post to avoid the bit you don't like so i feel the need to remind you of what your beloved leader did.

Quote:

"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job," "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

https://www.npr.org/2017/05/19/52917...-investigation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies