Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2018, 03:37 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I really doubt a single word of this. Presidents don't have to disclose anything, or even disclose the truth of their exams. Doctors can easily word these things in a vague manner.

"BP good" could mean "BP good for a guy his age because they usually have high BP" or "BP good for a guy who takes meds to lower it, but I cannot tell you he takes meds and can, in fact, tell you the opposite if my patient asks me to tell you that."

For all we know, he's on some sort of non-prescription supplements, because they didn't mention any prescription meds.

Also, he may have high cholesterol, but people don't always take meds for it.

As for the "cognitive exams" those could be INCREDIBLY basic, like "who is president?" and "what did you eat for breakfast?"

This is all just as likely to be BS as it is to be legitimate.
LOL.

He would definitely need to be impeached if he didn't know the answer to that one .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2018, 03:39 PM

15,971 posts, read 9,384,777 times
I love all these doubts on the doctor and the thoroughness of the exam. I didn't hear any of these concerns yesterday....

Old 01-16-2018, 03:45 PM

348 posts, read 255,982 times
The "journalists" showed their bias by asking the same questions over and over hoping the dr. would give them the answer they wanted. Dr. Jackson really kept his cool but he probably has experience raising children so he knows it is normal to repeat the same answer over and over until "they" get it.

It was very humorous watching this grilling that lasted over an hour.

They are so worried about Trumps mental health, his tweeting and using the word sh*t which is mild compared to how most men talk.

They got nothing so now let's see if these "journalists" start to report on DACA, North Korea and other more important issues we face.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:46 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Trump is healthy and it really sets the lefts hair on fire.

They get Trumped by Trump every time. Priceless really. lol

Old 01-16-2018, 03:48 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
Maybe the next headline will be the doctor having possible ties to Russia....
Or, the doctor has been sleeping with Hillary.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:49 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebebe View Post
The "journalists" showed their bias by asking the same questions over and over hoping the dr. would give them the answer they wanted. Dr. Jackson really kept his cool but he probably has experience raising children so he knows it is normal to repeat the same answer over and over until "they" get it.

It was very humorous watching this grilling that lasted over an hour.

They are so worried about Trumps mental health, his tweeting and using the word sh*t which is mild compared to how most men talk.

They got nothing so now let's see if these "journalists" start to report on DACA, North Korea and other more important issues we face.

I agree the media really showed their butt today.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:51 PM

9,723 posts, read 14,262,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahaalot View Post
President Donald John Trump got 30 out of 30 on the cognitive exam, and that is used to assess potential brain disease and deterioration, so I guess that means The President's accusers have the brain problems.
HA! I wish I had thought of that! Exactly right, but not only that.......
Liberals are whining because our President is in physically good health
Liberals are whining because our President is mentally fit, smart, and quick
Liberals are whining because the stock market is breaking all records
Liberals are whining because we're bringing manufacturing back to this country
Liberals are whining because our President is creating jobs and putting people back to work

Liberals are whining because they are under duress because everything is going so well under this President. What a pitiful bunch of whiners. Instead of helping this country, they whine and complain. They should all leave for another country, and see how things go for them.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:53 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,710,757 times
I do not believe the doctor(s) evaluating Trump have the independence to say anything honestly about his health. They are government employees in the most direct sense.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:55 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,366,942 times
Glad we've solved the mystery: Trump is just a jerk.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:55 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
They tested his cognitive ability...looking for signs of dementia, and found NONE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies