Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2018, 12:27 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times

Advertisements

Oh the outrage from the left: he doesn't weigh 239lbs, he's too fat to be President, he also doesn't know the entire words to the National Anthem. Impeachment, LOl

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Trump has been slurring words. Given his position, they should have given him a brain CT scan.

I’m serious. He does have risk factors for a stroke.

But hey, the man is stubborn and doesn’t listen to anybody.
Didn't Liberals swear it was his dentures that made him slur his words? Oh, he doesn't wear dentures, LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2018, 12:41 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,909,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Trump doesn't look that bad for a guy his age who likes to eat. At least his wife doesn't outweigh him like the last guy. I mean if you want to poke fun at President's bodies Obama looked like a Vegan marathon runner.
I see nothing wrong with the bolded statement. Come again?

Regarding the OP: I don't think it's an unbelievable weight, especially since I don't think he is 6'3''. I think the bigger issue is using words like "excellent" for the shape that he is in, when in reality words like "good" or "great" would be a stretch. Someone in "excellent" shape would actually exercise - even at 71.

But I really didn't expect anything less from this stunt - this entire thing was obviously a sham from the beginning. Nothing negative, even if it was found, was going to come out publicly. Let's get real here, people!

Old 01-17-2018, 12:52 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
This brings out what a shill that doctor is, by pronouncing him, "as healthy as a horse". In addition to about 40 excess lbs., he has atherosclerosis, cholesterol well over 200 and a resting pulse rate of 65.

I find it hard to believe the B/P is at 122/74 without the benefit of medication. The pulse at 65 with all the caffeine in those diet cokes. Uh hum.

Old 01-17-2018, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Thank you Dr. armchair, where ever you are. Paging Dr. armchair code blue floor three !!!
Laugh all you want, but when you’re up in years you should be AWARE of the signs and symptoms of a stroke.

Slurred speech is a sign of a TIA (transient ischemic attack), or stroke.

He’s obese, he’s taking statins and aspirin. Connect the dots.

Old 01-17-2018, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Oh the outrage from the left: he doesn't weigh 239lbs, he's too fat to be President, he also doesn't know the entire words to the National Anthem. Impeachment, LOl

Didn't Liberals swear it was his dentures that made him slur his words? Oh, he doesn't wear dentures, LOL
I don’t want Trump to be impeached. I don’t want Pence in office.

Trump shouldn’t be disqualified because of his weight.

What’s annoying is the LYING, the PRETENSE and the DECEPTION.

Old 01-17-2018, 01:04 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,528,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
If he weighs 239 pounds, I'm Oprah Winfrey.

Hint: I am not Oprah Winfrey.

Also? He's not 6'3"
There is no way in hell trump weighs 239 pounds. It’s preposterous. We’ve all seen the photos and it’s obvious that he is obscenely overweight, if not morbidly obese. Why release medical records that are plainly fiction?

Old 01-17-2018, 01:06 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,528,172 times
Quote:
Trump doesn't look that bad for a guy his age who likes to eat. At least his wife doesn't outweigh him like the last guy. I mean if you want to poke fun at President's bodies Obama looked like a Vegan marathon runner.
And that’s a bad look? Barack and Michelle looked extremely healthy to me.

Old 01-17-2018, 01:08 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,909,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
And that’s a bad look? Barack and Michelle looked extremely healthy to me.
It's interesting that "marathon runner" is considered a slight by someone.

Pretty revealing.

Old 01-17-2018, 01:14 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:

Old 01-17-2018, 01:16 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
What is apparent to me is the fact that the military physician and a whole lot of other people LIED: there is no blipping way Trump weighs 239 pounds. He passed that point a while back.

And yes, people in the military lie and how. I’m pretty sure the C in C told the doctor what to do and what to say.

I’ve administered weight-based medication for years. Sorry, but to me, Trump weighs more than 108 Kg.

And that bit about Trump requesting a cognitive exam is a load of crap too. For starters, Trump doesn’t even know what cognitive means.

The lemmings can go ahead and believe what they want and what they’re told. They’re happy that way.

I’m not buying the charade.
LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies