Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2018, 08:06 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,661,496 times

Advertisements

Two consenting adults.

Didn't give a **** then, don't give a **** now.

I thought it was extremely disrespectful to the office, but Clinton was one of the far more innocent men to be president.

People have affairs. Power is sexy to a certain type of person. He was a pretty good president who excelled at his job; then as now, that is all that mattered to me.

Also, as the child of political servants at that time, my perspective was very uniquely skewed. Do you know how many hardcore rightwing Republicans I've seen paying male prostitutes for services rendered? Countless dozens.

Have as many affairs as you want in your off hours. The only time it changes is when you make it your political career to harm gays while paying them to "handle your luggage".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2018, 08:35 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,746,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
the father of the abusing women movement
Hillary is married to that guy yet she calls herself a champion of women's rights. Look how she treated her husband's accusers.

Old 01-17-2018, 08:40 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,746,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
Two consenting adults.

Didn't give a **** then, don't give a **** now.
Some people who say "I don't care what someone does in the bedroom" complain about Trump's marriages

Old 01-17-2018, 08:45 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
I am grateful to Matt Drudge and the early grassroots journalists who enabled people to have reliable alternatives to the liberal corporate media which we were stuck with for decades. Rush Limbaugh deserves kudos as well. He gave conservatives a voice.

Old 01-17-2018, 08:58 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
20 years ago today Drudge published a report on Pres. Clinton having affairs with WH intern Monica Lewinsky

What's the matter, OP? Is the real news getting too uncomfortable for you? I can't think of any other reason you would start such a desperate thread.

Old 01-17-2018, 09:16 PM

30,158 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
.... after various liberal publications tried to bury the story.

It eventually led to Clinton getting impeached for lying to Congress under oath.

To this day liberal fanatics, unable to answer the truth of the accusations, have been frantically lying and insisting he was impeached because he got a blow job.

Liberals now say that Drudge publishing the truth on his own website, which took off and has been getting millions of hits ever since, was "the beginning of a new era in reporting".

This translates roughly to "Damn, our guy got caught, and we can't cover it up this time."

The liberals have been having that problem ever since.
I like Drudge. I go to the Drudge Report each morning. His ability to sift through all the possible news stories and come up with some gems is amazing. And not just politics, just about every subject matter.

And he exposed the MSM for what it is. Biased and out of touch.

A little over 20 years ago. Drudge, Huffington and Brietbart were friends. Drudge and Huffington still are. I respect them. All 3 figured out a niche in the internet and did will with it. I am not talking politics but entrepreneurship. I salute them. Andrew Brietbart RIP.

Old 01-17-2018, 10:02 PM

18,726 posts, read 7,606,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaylenwoof View Post
Conservatives aren't exactly innocent either.
New stuff about lies and cover-ups concerning Trump keep piling up
As expected, the very first reply to the OP's posts is a liberal frantically screaming, "But, but, but.... Look! REPUBLICANS!!!"

Old 01-17-2018, 10:09 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,242,674 times
I didn't really care that Clinton was a player who pursued women, he should not have been impeached. I also don't care that Trump chased women for most of his life. I do care about the policies they implement.

Old 01-17-2018, 10:19 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Monica was a consenting adult, so it doesn't bear much weight. Paula Jones, Juanita Broderick, and the others that Bill tried to force himself or rape were not. That's what he should have been prosecuted for.

Old 01-17-2018, 10:31 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,531,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Monica was a consenting adult, so it doesn't bear much weight. Paula Jones, Juanita Broderick, and the others that Bill tried to force himself or rape were not. That's what he should have been prosecuted for.
Juanita Broderick recanted. Jones didn't. Her complaint was valid (and I believe her) but even so did it allege a prosecutable crime?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies