Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2018, 08:01 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,941,266 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Really, that's it a blog post. Talk about fake news.
Fake? Too bad you didn't read it and decided to stay uninformed. You'll just have to be surprised when the MSM can't ignore the story any longer, but you can bet it will be as watered down as possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2018, 08:05 PM

57,228 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Fake? Too bad you didn't read it and decided to stay uninformed. You'll just have to be surprised when the MSM can't ignore the story any longer, but you can bet it will be as watered down as possible.
Yes the Conservative Tree House and their crack investigative team found this, all the MSM missed it.

Old 01-18-2018, 08:06 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yes the Conservative Tree House and their crack investigative team found this, all the MSM missed it.
Oh no, they didn't miss it, they know all about it, but have chosen to ignore it.

The Conservative Tree House, and others, said this was going to happen, and here we are, just like they said.

Here's a quote from me earlier this week, I knew this was coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
This week begins the counter by the congressional committees to the whole Russian collusion story. They have the evidence they have been waiting for, now they are moving to share it with the rest of congress. There are also efforts to declassify information to have it released to the public.

Every indication is that we have passed over the tipping point, and the Russian collusion story will be definitively proven false in the coming weeks.

I don't think the CNN watchers have any idea that this was coming.

Old 01-18-2018, 08:07 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times
Default A Bombshell House Intelligence report exposing extensive FISA abuse could lead to the removal of senior government offic

Where there's smoke...

From Sara Carter -

"A review of a classified document outlining what is described as extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse was made available to all House members Thursday and the revelations could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice, several sources with knowledge of the document stated. These sources say the report is “explosive,†stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.

The House Intelligence Committee passed the motion along party lines Thursday to make the classified report alleging extensive ‘FISA Abuse’ related to the controversial dossier available to all House members. The report contains information regarding the dossier that alleges President Trump and members of his team colluded with the Russians in the 2016 presidential election. Some members of the House viewed the document in a secure room Thursday"

https://saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/a...ent-officials/

This could be an interesting weekend as the document leaks all over the place.

Old 01-18-2018, 08:15 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,582,768 times
Quote:
Oh no, they didn't miss it, they know all about it, but have chosen to ignore it.

The Conservative Tree House, and others, said this was going to happen, and here we are, just like they said.

Here's a quote from me earlier this week, I knew this was coming.
Ok so, the Conservative Tree House, Stburr91, and their crack investigative team found this, all the MSM missed it? Cool story, bro.

Old 01-18-2018, 08:20 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Ok so, the Conservative Tree House, Stburr91, and their crack investigative team found this, all the MSM missed it? Cool story, bro.
First off, I didn't do the research, I just watched it all play out, knowing it was going to happen.

A post I made earlier this week.

Quote:
This week begins the counter by the congressional committees to the whole Russian collusion story. They have the evidence they have been waiting for, now they are moving to share it with the rest of congress. There are also efforts to declassify information to have it released to the public.

Every indication is that we have passed over the tipping point, and the Russian collusion story will be definitively proven false in the coming weeks.

I don't think the CNN watchers have any idea that this was coming.

And as I said, the msm knew, they have been ignoring it.

See this thread, the NYT knew this was coming, and one of their reporters started to hint at this all being a Russian misinformation operation as a cover story for when the Russian collusion story is proven false.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...collision.html

Old 01-18-2018, 08:23 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,844,914 times
Looks like the OP is somewhat correct... and Democrats vote to block it from release...

GOP lawmakers demand that 'alarming' memo on FISA abuses be made public | Fox News

Old 01-18-2018, 08:26 PM

57,228 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
First off, I didn't do the research, I just watched it all play out.

And as I said, the msm knew, they have been ignoring it.

See this thread, the NYT knew this was coming, and one of their reporters started to hint at this all being a Russian misinformation operation as a cover story for when the Russian collusion story is proven false.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...collision.html
That NY Times article was just speculation, not based on any fact.

Old 01-18-2018, 08:27 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,941,266 times
You've got to be kidding. Are you really that naive? The MSM hasn't covered this story because it is extremely damaging to the Obama administration.

I don't know what kind of country you want to live in, but I don't want to live in a country where the FBI and DOJ are weaponized against a political opponent. Especially heinous is allowing a private contractor who specializes in creating smear campaigns and character assassinations access to queries and raw data on American citizens.

Old 01-18-2018, 08:27 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,791,886 times
Democrats voted AGAINST releasing this memo, this memo is going to put the heads of the DOJ under Obama in jail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies