Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 05:34 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,768,836 times

Advertisements

Remember when Trump said having a president being under investigation would set up a constitutional crisis? Good times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2018, 05:39 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,420,628 times
Bad boy, bad boy, whatcha going to do when they come for you??!!! Mueller Time!

Old 01-23-2018, 05:44 PM

23,550 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Funny how this comes out now that the FBI is being exposed for going political. Meuller is panicking, texts from agents admit there is no collusion. End of the road Mueller, you have nothing
Same thing crossed my mind before I even clicked on this thread.
Team mueller has been ultra quiet, not even a peep, until now. mueller is scared.

Old 01-23-2018, 05:44 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
President Trump won't fall into any Leftist trap. He didn't get where he is by being as stupid as Comey.
Shouldn't be a problem for a man of his qualificatons. All he has to do to prove his innocence is tell the truth, and... ah...

Never mind.

Old 01-23-2018, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Same thing crossed my mind before I even clicked on this thread.
Team mueller has been ultra quiet, not even a peep, until now. mueller is scared.
Mueller never says much, and assiduously avoids the press. That probably stems from his service as a marine in Viet Nam, where silence is mandatory when you're on a mission. Just because he doesn't talk much doesn't mean he can't. You'll hear from him when the timing is right,

Old 01-23-2018, 05:50 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,224,083 times
This has to be one of the funniest and pathetic threads..... It's so laughable that these people are cult driven into madness over Trump...

They make America look bad... every time they make a post.

Old 01-23-2018, 05:53 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,768,836 times
I love how far gone Trumpians are. Their whole worldview is based on fake news. When the hammer falls on Trump and his inner circle, it’s going to totally short circuit their fragile little minds.

Old 01-23-2018, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I love how far gone Trumpians are. Their whole worldview is based on fake news. When the hammer falls on Trump and his inner circle, it’s going to totally short circuit their fragile little minds.
Mueller is being quiet for one of two reasons. Either he has found nothing and cannot find anything of criminal importance in the life of anyone near Donnie, or he is waiting until all the fish are in the barrel to break out the harpoon. Considering he has four Trump cronies currently on ice, I would bet he's looking to limit out.

Old 01-23-2018, 10:49 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
So it is a witch hunt. But we knew that.
I guess given the number of witch hunts the Right wing has conducted over the last few decades i guess you guys would know one when you see one..

Me i think you guys just voted in a crook and are upset he is being exposed for the crook he is.

But don't worry if Trump is booted out you still got pence and Ryan... so no matter what happens it is not as if Hillary is going put a saddle on Trump and ride him into town..

Old 01-23-2018, 10:56 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Mueller seeks to question Trump about Flynn and Comey departures

Trump talking under oath, what could possibly go wrong?

"Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is seeking to question President Trump in the coming weeks about his decisions to oust national security adviser Michael Flynn and FBI Director James B. Comey, according to two people familiar with his plans.

Mueller’s interest in the events that led Trump to push out Flynn and Comey indicates that his investigation is intensifying its focus on possible efforts by the president or others to obstruct or blunt the special counsel’s probe.

Trump’s attorneys have crafted some negotiating terms for the president’s interview with Mueller’s team, one that could be presented to the special counsel as soon as next week, according to the two people."

You have the right to be silent, what you say will never be used to help you.
What a set up.

Mueller can go pound sand. With the unconstitutional NSA mass communication gathering of all Americans, Mueller has no reason to talk to anyone.
Even with the auto censorship of curse words here, if I posted what I'd tell Mueller, I'd get banned from the forums anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies