Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 07:09 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Heard this morning the Trump Jr, Russian lawyer meeting was arranged by the FBI. Who wants to bet that was supposed to be the smoking gun that got Trump to step down or impeached?

These people have used every sick tactic they could to isolate the president and go after his children. And until recently Trump was fighting back alone, now republicans are finally beginning to find their spine.

This is dark days for our government institutions, I feel nervous even posting this on message boards knowing the way they monitor our online communications. I'm sure we are all in a database by now
Nah, don't sweat it. They monitor everything and always have. No need to be nervous. What do you think they are going to do to you, exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
We need a total purge, and unless we replace Sessions with a courageous pit bull for AG to get the job done, we won't fix this.
You're right. He's too wimpy to be AG. It should have been Gowdy. But we need him in Congress slapping around these libs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Purging the government of those deemed not loyal?

I think I remember reading about this before.
No, purging it of these America-hating spies and traitors. The FBI has a long history of being infiltrated by our enemies. They had a Russian spy high up in the organization for 20 years. I mean, its ridiculous. They have become incompetent (although that implies they once were competent, which is not really easy to establish), and they have become corrupt (manufacturing crimes, enabling organized crime, now this commie meddling). It is intolerable. The agency is not in tatters - its on fire. And it should be allowed to just burn down to cinders. And be replaced by a new agency or perhaps multiple ones so that crooks like Comey, Strzok, Paige, etc, can't consolidate and isolate themselves in a citadel of responsibility that allows them to break the laws and conspire against our democracy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I agree.

And not indicting Hillary was really eating at him. If she was just a regular citizen, and she destroyed subpoenaed evidence after it was subpoenaed, she would be in jail. I truly believe that Comey is a Boy Scout, and that really didn’t sit well with him.
No, Boy Scouts never lie. He's either crooked as hell, or has been blackmailed, or threatened. I'm inclined to go with crooked as hell given who his wife is mixed up with. I think they are both dirty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Do you not understand what an informant is?

The informant is already talking, they don't need to subpoena him/her.
Funny how they're calling him an FBI informant. I can just picture them all scurrying around trying to find this mole. That is hilarious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2018, 07:17 PM

57,282 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Do you not understand what an informant is?

The informant is already talking, they don't need to subpoena him/her.
A US senator can't subpoena him to go on the record before the committee, keep slapping that head maybe some commons sense will arrive. Maybe Johnson has plans for some PI work after the senate.

All the cloak and dagger between the house and now Johnson, just let him testify.

Old 01-23-2018, 07:19 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,392,163 times
This is quickly exiting conspiracy theory territory.

Old 01-23-2018, 07:21 PM

57,282 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
94% of DC voted for Hillary.
You indicated no one inside the federal government (non-military) voted for Trump, that includes far more than DC, besides you've changed your story to all DC voters.

Old 01-23-2018, 07:23 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
This is quickly exiting conspiracy theory territory.
It already has, Ron Johnson is a very trusted middle of the road kind of guy. He is visibly shaken in this clip. Something happened here.

Old 01-23-2018, 07:28 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
I'm watching Hannity now interviewing Jim Jordan, Sara Carter and Dan Bongino. So many names, dates, places, quotes from FBI texts and emails. A self admitted Secret Society in the FBI. We've known about this story for nearly a year -- that's how long Left Wing media has ignored it. Let them brush it off because their shock and and awe will be that much more amusing for us to watch and say, "I told you so!"

Jim Jordan said about 200 members of Congress have read the classified memo now and they all want it to be released. They also want the backup information and files which the memo summarized to be released to counter the inevitable Loony Left's denials.

Bigger than Watergate

Old 01-23-2018, 08:53 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Purging the government of those deemed not loyal?

I think I remember reading about this before.
If you're talking about McCarthy, the problem with Soviet/CPUSA people in the government was far worse than he imagined.

Old 01-23-2018, 09:08 PM

2,768 posts, read 1,583,548 times
To those of you shrugging off the possibility that there are persons in our Government who believe that they have a right to subvert our agencies so that these agencies work for one political party or work against another political party or individual, I ask why the disbelief or unwillingness to even consider that possibility?

We already know that Obama politicized the IRS against his political opponents. That fact alone is astonishing, especially as it seems so trivial to so many of you.

Is it so difficult to imagine that other agencies might also be similarly infected?

Last edited by Salmonburgher; 01-23-2018 at 09:29 PM..

Old 01-23-2018, 09:14 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You wouldn’t like his replacement, you don’t like anyone that doesn’t believe in conspiracy theories.
conspiracy theories??? yep liberals LOVE them
J edgar(R) killed JFK
bush sr (cia) killed jfk
g bush conducted 911(falseflag)

its a right wing conspiracy I tell ya...HRC

Old 01-23-2018, 09:17 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
I`m white...

Its just a fact that older white Males, are terrified of loosing their privileges and "respect" they feel their generation "deserves".
No it's not. That's just something you made up. Nothing to do with skin color. That's just your racism showing through.

Quote:
Trump speaks the way they feel and think.. and can´t understand why anybody can question their dear leader.
No he doesn't. He uses a different approach than the other candidates do.

Quote:
Well, dear leder is a known fraud, adulterer, serial bankrupter, with constant lawsuits, women abuser, with HIGHLY questionable connections to Russian mafia and Putin.
It's always about policy. You lost get over it.

Quote:
And you think its unreasonable that the FBI and CIA is looking into his connections.
What would you know about reasonable? You just made something up about an entire segment of the population.

Quote:
Please, consider getting help.
The person that needs the help is the one making racist comments. Meaning you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies