Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2018, 09:08 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post
Sounds like most of them "worked their way up" on their backs (& in all sorts of other positions).

Hilarious that anyone would give two hoots to what Jesters and Harlequins think of our country.

We remain the greatest country on Earth in spite of them.
You & the other whiners clearly do care what they have to say as evidenced by starting & posting on these threads. Whine away, it's the only thing you cons do best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2018, 09:18 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You & the other whiners clearly do care what they have to say as evidenced by starting & posting on these threads. Whine away, it's the only thing you cons do best.
Whine?

To paraphrase Rahm: "Never let a mocktastic hissy fit go to waste".

Old 01-26-2018, 09:29 AM

4,573 posts, read 6,781,972 times
Quote:
Whiners?

Just calling a spade a spade. It's important for Hollywood & the News Media to be exposed for the hypocrite posers they are. (people with questionable talent who shtooped their way to positions in an industry that has always protected and celebrated their reprobates.)

There's a good reason that until about 80 years ago, these type of people would have entered one's residence using the Servant's quarters. (& now they lecture hard working taxpayers.....it's nuts.)

Not sure why you call me a con....I'm a social liberal.

Old 01-26-2018, 09:31 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Because these idiots chose to spout their hatred on the public domain. we have no choice than to hear their crap. If I had to log into their personal twitter or some other select forum to hear their junk--then yeah..you might have a point-but no, they spew their tripe to the masses wheter we want to hear it or not

Old 01-26-2018, 09:38 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Because these idiots chose to spout their hatred on the public domain. we have no choice than to hear their crap. If I had to log into their personal twitter or some other select forum to hear their junk--then yeah..you might have a point-but no, they spew their tripe to the masses wheter we want to hear it or not
You aren't forced to listen to anything anyone says where things like this are concerned.

Old 01-26-2018, 09:39 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
How many of them earned their money -- worked their way up.

Funny how no one will ever criticize Trump for being born into money, being handed money, being given a corporation to run......but actors/actresses can't be taken seriously or know anything because they have made their own money, invested the money they made and have businesses and other interests. It's fascinating.

I think rational thinking and logic is something our society -- Americans -- are losing in such proportions that all that happens is the emotional attack at trigger issues/points.

Funny also how the people who do take these elitists seriously quite often flatly state they feel entitled to money that others have earned. Funny again how these Hollyweirdists aren't rolling down the streets throwing their money out the windows is the name of "economic equality."

Its only evil conservatives who are guilty of not "spreading the wealth around" even though far left celebrities aren't exactly handing out money to the economically oppressed. Though the latter are first in line to spout off that those who differ from them politically should be dropping Ben Franklins on these oppressed masses of victims from a helicopter.

Old 01-26-2018, 09:40 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Whine?

To paraphrase Rahm: "Never let a mocktastic hissy fit go to waste".
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post
Whiners?

Just calling a spade a spade. It's important for Hollywood & the News Media to be exposed for the hypocrite posers they are. (people with questionable talent who shtooped their way to positions in an industry that has always protected and celebrated their reprobates.)

There's a good reason that until about 80 years ago, these type of people would have entered one's residence using the Servant's quarters. (& now they lecture hard working taxpayers.....it's nuts.)

Not sure why you call me a con....I'm a social liberal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Yes, whiners. See above.

Old 01-26-2018, 09:41 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
I think Trump supporters should just start their own "entertainment" divisions, just like you've started all of your own "news" divisions. Since it's been obvious you can make up whatever you feel like in the "news" division, why not do this with entertainment as well? Have a MAGA show of actors and entertainers.

I mean, you could have Scott Baio, Ted Nugent, Chuck Norris and I'm sure a few others (can't think of any comedians, since conservatives are so angry they eschew comedy, generally) and just provide yourselves with your own entertainment and movies/television.

Old 01-26-2018, 09:50 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Funny also how the people who do take these elitists seriously quite often flatly state they feel entitled to money that others have earned. Funny again how these Hollyweirdists aren't rolling down the streets throwing their money out the windows is the name of "economic equality."

Its only evil conservatives who are guilty of not "spreading the wealth around" even though far left celebrities aren't exactly handing out money to the economically oppressed. Though the latter are first in line to spout off that those who differ from them politically should be dropping Ben Franklins on these oppressed masses of victims from a helicopter.
I agree that there is a problem with people who will purchase a 20,000 sq foot house for two celebrating their wealth with hundreds living on a sidewalk just around the corner but the idea of people wanting the wealth of others is widespread and covers the majority of people.

Old 01-26-2018, 09:58 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I agree that there is a problem with people who will purchase a 20,000 sq foot house for two celebrating their wealth with hundreds living on a sidewalk just around the corner but the idea of people wanting the wealth of others is widespread and covers the majority of people.
Then those people should earn their own wealth. I have no problem people buying large homes with their own money that they have earned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies