Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 07:28 AM

20,104 posts, read 9,008,929 times

Advertisements

Pelosi complaining blue collar people getting a bonus...... lmao

Old 01-27-2018, 07:31 AM

21,467 posts, read 10,568,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
What Donald givith Donal taketh away. I can't believe anything that comes out of his mouth until it's a done deal. Amnesty for 1.8 million people? What? I don't agree with that. People who were brought here through no choice of their own? Okay. Lets be humane, but 1.8 million people? No way. His base won't allow it.

Pelosi calling Trump racist? Not much of stretch there. Just look at his lawsuit that discriminated against minorities trying to rent in his buildings.
I am fine with that as long as the other issues get taken care of first. No more unlimited chain migration. I don’t even care about the wall as long as e-verify is enforced and border patrol is allowed to do their jobs. Even if they give dreamer’s parents legal status (but not citizenship) would be okay with me. I love Hispanics and their culture. I just think we have to do something to control immigration into this country. And I voted for Trump.

Old 01-27-2018, 10:13 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,395,617 times
The Left acts as if their accusations of "racist" are accusations of a civil or a criminal offense.

They can claim "racist" until they're blue in the face. And they do. But its not an argument in any sense, least of all a politically effective one. The votes have been cast.

It's equivalent to a child or a teenager whining "but its not faaaiirr" to any perceived injustice, while the adults know much better as to how fairness works.

Last, the rest of the first world knows how racist the Left is in that anything that is not optimally beneficial to brown people is claimed as being racist.

For the Left anything that is "racist" means that it isn't racist in favor of brown people.

The Pelosi "Make America White Again" slur is a perfect example. Its insinuation is that it is a moral duty to make America Brown. It is racism in favor of Brown people.

The fact is that these politics are more or less a zero-sum racial game. The racism accusations are a weak cowards tactic that aims to gain racist advantages in shaming others to not aim for similar advantages.

That's the heart of the entire matter, which can only be spoken truthfully about in the most politically incorrect of terms. Neither side is morally better whatsoever, except perhaps those who see seperate space for both camps (those people are few and far in-between).

The game is one for space and resources, to include political power over those resources. Those resources also include people themselves.

Why its so contentious is that weaker side thinks that it can't live without the other, though that weaker side thinks that the other needs to be in political subjugation to the weaker side.

Old 01-27-2018, 10:17 AM

27,557 posts, read 28,647,655 times
For the life of me, I can't understand how Nancy Pelosi even became a politician, let alone lasted this long.

Old 01-27-2018, 11:06 AM

22,660 posts, read 24,585,979 times
I hope everyone is satisfied, I am..........Nancy Pelosi for the win!!!!!

It is just a game now, not unlike football or some other sport.....side-D vs side-R, who can score the
best gotcha!!!

The USA is locked into a downward spiral of division and hatefulness.

Old 01-27-2018, 11:31 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,395,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
The USA is locked into a downward spiral of division and hatefulness.
Is this never-before-tried mass world immigration brand of multiculturalism failing to work at the cost of the Republic?

What a surprise.

Old 01-27-2018, 12:09 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,300,389 times
Geeze ...she is such an idiot!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies