U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 03-22-2008, 02:42 PM
 
Location: Pacific Beach in San Diego, California
267 posts, read 1,252,792 times
Reputation: 129

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPD77 View Post
Hi all, This might be the last thing I ever post on here but I need to warn you all. I have been with LAPD for a while and have learned alot of things. One of them is to be a little more independent. Don't put 100 % faith in other humans to take care of you. And yes that means the government 2.

Well because things have gotten so bad in LA (Officers being shot at up 39 % in 2007) I decided to move to Idaho. And I love it by the way. Anyway what I'm going to say might shock you or even scare you, but please understand that fear does nothing but makes things worse kinda like stress. So instead of worrying do something to fix it. Remember there's no problems only solutions.

This morning I got a call from my uncle who is very high up in the military and he told me to leave the city now. I hardly ever talk to him so he was unaware that I had already left LA. But he seemed very concerned but refused to tell me why. After about 20 minutes he told me the very basics. The first thing he said was to buy as much can food and water as possible. The second was to stock up on ammo. I have already stacked up on ammo because I knew it would become very expensive later and in LA there was a 1 year wait for .223 bullets for my AR15.

But I was still very confused as to why he's calling out of the blue and telling me these things. Well what he said next is something the american people aren't suppose to know. He told me that there is an actual plan as to when the economy will completely crash. As of right now he said it will happen in the middle of sept of this year.

Also he said that our Government will crash in Feb of 2009. He said that Mexico and Canada will merge with us and that a new dollar called the Amero is going to replace the dollar. But the most scary thing is what he told me he's been doing for the past couple of years. He's been overseeing the construction of Prison Camps being built all through out America. He said a Private company called Haliburton is building them. He told me that 1 camp in Alaska can hold 2 million people and there's almost 1000 camps in the USA. ( not including the ones underground) He also said that these will be used when they declare Martial Law.

There's some more things but I promised him I would never repeat them. But just knowing that this could even be possible makes me say to myself " why not buy an extra 20 or 30 bucks of food I can store" each time I go shopping. I had about 2 weeks worth because in California you never know when that next big earthquake can hit not to mention the last year and a half we have been training on how to handle food riots in LA.( By the way the first step in the LAPD process is to stand back and observe) <Crazy Huh.

Well use common sense and get what you can because once everyone wakes up it will be to late. Last but not least why I believe him is because he is the same one that told me beforehand not to fly in Aug and Sept of 2001 Do I have to go on ? Take care everyone and GOD Bless !!!
He almost had me and then when I got to the last paragraph I realized it was all a gag.

And plus there's the fact that cops write a lot of reports. While this is not bankable, I must say that most cops would know that they need to break an essay as long as this one down into paragraphs.

Come back and prove the skeptics wrong, LAPD77.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 03-22-2008, 02:53 PM
 
455 posts, read 1,069,821 times
Reputation: 421
What was that you just said?? The LAPD discovered that you were loony tunes and they had to let you go?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-22-2008, 03:27 PM
 
Location: Town of Herndon/DC Metro
2,825 posts, read 6,515,557 times
Reputation: 1746
There's a bunch of freaks on the site..never ceases to amaze me. Good Luck, I hear cannibal aliens will land in 08 so I'm not too worried about the coming of Big Brother...
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-22-2008, 03:33 PM
 
Location: Pacific Beach in San Diego, California
267 posts, read 1,252,792 times
Reputation: 129
I would love to hear what Michael Savage has to say about LAPD77's post. Michael Savage is one of my favorite comedians.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-22-2008, 03:40 PM
 
39 posts, read 338,369 times
Reputation: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by metropolistraffic View Post
Like I said, He's probably schizo.
Thinking the media is part of their life (9/11).
Uncontrollable behavior. Moving to Idaho and stockpiling corn is definitely not something normal / rational / anything. It's completely out there.
Well I knew along time ago that the media was all owned by the same people. Have you ever looked up a company like Time Warner? They have 100's of other companies. As far as 9/11 he didn't know exactly what or when all he had was a 2 month window to not fly because of so called heightened terror attacks. I never said I moved to Idaho to stock pile corn. I moved here because of the wonderful people and I love the outdoors and because officers being shot at are up 39% in 07 . Why is everyone so against being a little independent. The whole point I was making is why not buy a few extras when shopping just in case. What if food keeps going up along with gas like the 64% increase in ammo in Jan 08? At least it would be nice to know you don't need to leave to some relocation FEMA center (camp) for a while. Well thanks for all the lovely responses and by the way I remember times when I had to respond to 6 or 7 shootings in 1 nite, and none of them ever made the news. Why don't you go on a ride along with LAPD. 77th division is where I use to work off of Broadway. Take care
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-22-2008, 03:43 PM
 
1,297 posts, read 5,337,786 times
Reputation: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPD77 View Post
He told me that there is an actual plan as to when the economy will completely crash. As of right now he said it will happen in the middle of sept of this year. Also he said that our Government will crash in Feb of 2009. He said that Mexico and Canada will merge with us and that a new dollar called the Amero is going to replace the dollar. He's been overseeing the construction of Prison Camps being built all through out America.
Here is the edited version of the original post for those that want to cut through 95% of the bs and get to the point.


So, anyways, did you finally use up all of those Y2K batteries you stockpiled?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-22-2008, 03:44 PM
 
Location: Pensacola, FL
56 posts, read 204,783 times
Reputation: 16
people are going to need more proof than this to take what you say seriously...
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-22-2008, 03:46 PM
 
39 posts, read 338,369 times
Reputation: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by boi2socal View Post
But I already traded in my money for Ameros!
Hey you guys are funny and I know you mean well. But also keep in mind I'm just telling you what I was told. My whole point is to become a little more independent. Buy some extra food and some water just in case. But now I see that is a very touchy subject for alot of people. I really understand what your saying until yesterday I thought the dollar would be here for ever too. Take care
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-22-2008, 03:47 PM
 
Location: In a house
21,956 posts, read 23,353,588 times
Reputation: 15021
I need another drink!! Where is my tequila???
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-22-2008, 03:54 PM
 
39 posts, read 338,369 times
Reputation: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
As much as this sounds like a long shot conspiracy theory, if one has been paying attention, it's very plausible. Think about it, the economy is on the verge of collapse but the political machine is going out of its way to reassure us there's nothing wrong. If we have such a high deficit, how can the govenment afford to send every taxpayer $600 dollars plus $300 per child? To calm everyone down.

Why is it that during a time of war, when we are suppose to be afraid of terrorists invading our borders, that our government allows millions of illegal immigrant to pour through the border unchecked?

Why has this war been allowed to go on for so long? With no accountability? Hasn't it been a great distraction that would allow the government to do exactly what the OP claims?

Is it a coincidence that Haliburton with known ties to Dick Cheney is the company building the camps?

I'd rather safe than sorry.
Wow I am very surprised that you wrote this for everyone to see. Most people just PM me and say they are getting prepared but don't want to get criticized by everyone else. But you are right on the money. Are you a Police Officer? Well take care and remember being a little independent is not bad no matter what people on here say on here.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2023, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top